Manufactured BB

GUESTOFBB

We are watching a game that has weekly pov s that bb manufactures weekly to match

certain players weakness or strenghts. BBs have to play the game.

CBS wants to play too.

It just has a bad taste to it! B)

Wonder if CBS will give a prepared list of pov s , by week, next season. :lol:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: I thinks it's funny you say that, because once when Amy from Marcellace's group really had to win HOH to make the game interesting, all of a sudden BB had a balancing competition- the thing she happened to be best at in the whole world!

no power of veto for this week was so calling janelle name and not danielle names cause as current hoh it would be game suicide for her to accept it. same with the week james was hoh

howie would have still been ranting and raving that he hit the button and there was a malfunction and that he could have totally won that comp... and then all the janie haters would be screaming foul just because they didnt want her to be hoh.

i think the art department is calling for some more photochop pics. <_<

It was particularly funny when CBS rigged it for George to win power of veto because the other HGs were completely losing their minds thinking George was the BB mastermind. Puleeze! I thought these people were supposed to be BB Allstars? Or is that just referring to their popularity?

You know if Erika's buzzer had malfunctioned like Howie's did she would be crying foul... It was only fair that they redo it and I really don't think CBS rigs anything, just think about last year when Kaysar came back for the 2nd time and Jen was planning on back dooring him... Kaysar has to be the most popular hg ever and they could have very well rigged it to apease everyone, but they didn't... I love Kaysar, but I don't ever want to hear anyone say he is "one of the best bb players of all time"... uhhh he had 3 chances to play and got sent home before sequester all 3 times!! ;) He was actually the only HG that made AllStars that didn't go to sequester in their respective seasons He's just to niave and nice to play this game!!

I don't remember there being a huge uproar (other than James in the BB House) on the boards when Chicken George won HOH. If anything, I remember a growing respect for him and his game play. I know I had a great appreciation for the irony. Who knows, maybe it is a guided reality - I often think they must ask loaded questions in the DR room that hint at previously unknown house happenings, but the bottom line is that no one else won that second comp but Janelle. Wait, that's not the bottom line, this is: it's TV entertainment, classified as "soap opera". What can you (in reality, lol) expect?

Orion, it was already really obvious that it was rigged when George won. Couldn't get more obvious. Everyone knew that none of Will, Boogie, Jase or James would shave their heads. I was surprised that Kasyar did but it would only take the most desperate of players to agree to a whole 60 days of slop. The difference is, there are very few George haters so that no one was really that upset. In a way, it was such a boring game in the first couple of weeks that I am glad they rigged that veto - at least things got interesting after that!

Guest jordansmom

I really don't get why some ppl keep leaving out the part aobut Janie answering it wrong.

Ps I do reacall ppl on this board saying it was fixed for CG to win.

Everyone knew that none of Will, Boogie, Jase or James would shave their heads

Come on...Will is practically the first to go in every comp...he throws them all (or doesn't try "too hard.")

It's ALLSTARS...I think CBS wanted to see if these guys would really go the distance to win that veto!

It wasn't rigged.

I've said it before and I'll say it again about the HOH comp. Live events almost always have some kind of problems...Sports events have them, American Idol had a whopper of a voting problem. In the midst of the competition everyone involved in the broadcast probably saw the problems and weren't sure what to do...it's not like a foot race where they have a starting gun and if someone fouls the gun sounds again. Sometimes the gun even malfunctions!

It was fair to do the competition again because it was a technical problem...that's all there's to it. :P

Funny, all these people saying how unfair it was for Janelle to play for hoh again because she got an answer wrong?? HELLO PEOPLE SO DID WILL!!! Please don't let your bias against Janelle over ride your common sense...EVERYONE got to compete again...GET OVER IT! :blink:

people who are screaming rigged... answer this... if the show was rigged, then why didn't the producers step in last year? When the final 3 was Janelle, Ivette, and Maggot, they were aware that America despised the nerd herd. If the show was rigged they'd have arranged for Janelle to win HOH. It is very easy to do this.

The comp last night was not rigged. I rewatched it myself and saw Howie touch his button and nothing happened. I also noticed that when Janelle answered wrong Mike Boogie didn't answer at all, but Julie didn't notice or mention anything. Also, James claims to have hit his buzzer three times before it gave an answer and we ALL know he'd have been cool with Erika winning HOH.

Janie haters, get over it already. You know you'll keep watching the show, so why you bother to post it's rigged is beyond me. You'd still watch it anyway and then post after the show. Now, get ready for Janelle to win Prom Queen :)

You guys have to realize that Big Brother is an entertainment program. There is no such thing as "reality" TV.

Viewers don't like it when dullards like Erica, or bitches like Danielle win. So, CBS gives popular contestants an edge in some competitions. It makes for better TV.

I don't want CBS to completely rig things, but I don't think they're doing that. They're simply tilting the odds a little bit, and that makes it a more entertaining show for me.

Last year, I stopped watching BB after all the entertaining players were gone. It was simply boring TV, and not worth watching because I didn't want any of them to win. That's a lose/lose situation for CBS and viewers. I'd much rather they keep entertaining players (like Janelle & Will) around, so I'll continue to want to watch.

If the house gets down to only the "floaters" left, then I'll quit watching. They're boring or annoying.

Archived