BBUK: The final week

Brekkie Boy

It's the final Friday night eviction before the final as the unlucky 13th evictee gets the boot - before the lucky evictee gets to return.

Highlights and the main event is Grace returning to the house at midnight as she gets the "Key to the door" for the first 21 minutes of her 21st year. Glyn is exstatic to see her - but the others aren't, not that Grace cares.

Nikki is as jealous as ever - my opinion of her has changed considerably in the last few days and I think her behaviour since returning has been far worse than anything Grace or Aisleyne have ever done in the house!

On to evictions and it's time for Davina to speak to the house next door as the other housemates watch via the plasma screen.

The 13th person to be evicted from the Big Brother house is...

Imogen!

Imogen gets one of the best receptions of the year (actually on the whole the receptions have been good this year - it's the chanting I've not liked) as Aisleyne bursts into tears in the main house as Imogen leaves without the opportunity to say goodbye.

Imogen says either Pete or Glyn will win, and is unequivocal about wanting Glyn to win for Wales!

SECOND SHOW: RE-ENTRY

Glyn was told he would be punished severly for climbing onto the camera runs earlier this week - and his punishment has cost him his chance of winning Big Brother! I'm ****ing fuming - even more so than with Jayne's "punishment" a few weeks ago!

Glyn was ordered to the bedroom and was therefore unable to vote for which evictee would return.

Richard led the discussion on who would return, with the group unanimous in wanting Lea or Nikki. Glyn's vote for Lea could have been crucial!

However, after much debate Richard was first to suggest getting Nikki in for Pete, with the others quick to agree.

Therefore Nikki is in, the vote is split and Glyn's chances of winning have virtually disappeared!

Victory has been secured - for Pete!

The lines are now open for who we want to win - but Davina is too busy watching events in the house to tell us how to vote, and Nikki and Pete kissing nearly sends her into labour!

All six HMs will leave the house in next Friday's big eviction finale!

A number of you have read this and my other recent posts, but it be nice to get some feedback as the series draws to a conclusion.

Whether you have been downloading the show, following it via the web or just reading my ramblings here, I'd like to know what you have thought of the series as a whole, and from your perspective, who you want to win!

I probably didn't get the "full" Big Brother experience from UK, but I did enjoy it. I followed it via all of the news headlines on the channel4.com website and watched all the free clips. I occasionally popped in to read your updates as well. As much as I hate to say it, I want Pete to win. Glyn can't win, I can't stand Richard, and Jennie, Nikki, and Aisleyne have not spent the full time in the house. I like Pete, but I hate that he's had the deal sewn up since week 2. There was no game. This was my first UK season- are they all like that where the winner is determined by the public practically immediately?

It depends - sometimes it's clear, other times it really isn't - and on occassions when there is a clear favourite, people don't bother voting for them and we get a surprise - and I don't think Pete's victory tomorrow is anywhere near guaranteed!

Everyone likes Pete, but alot of people don't like the fact he's been clear favourite since day 1, so it's possible that when it comes down to the final two (if he makes it that far), alot of people will vote for the other finalist.

Hope you've enjoyed your first BBUK experience - and to anyone downloading I certainly recommend trying to get your hands on the last couple of years - BB5, BB6 and Celebrity Big Brother 3 & 4 (2005, 2006).

Big Brother 8 will debut next May - but first Celebrity Big Brother will be back for it's fifth series in January - after Davina's given birth (again!!!)

It seems like Big Brother is a way of life in the UK- way more so than in the United States. We need more Big Brother, like Big Brain, Big Mouth, Diary Room Uncut, and Little Brother. I would especially love a Diary Room Uncut (although I think diary room entries this season aren't that entertaining as compared to Pete and Nikki's diary room entries in UK). Big Brother UK is great and I'll probably be back next summer for BB8, but probably not for Celebrity unless I'm really bored, which is quite possible!

I would definately recommend Celebrity Big Brother.

It'll only be three or four weeks long and while the first couple of series were really just for fun, in the last couple of years they have rivaled the main summer shows.

Just take it for what it is (i.e. the celebs aren't that famous!) and it's brilliant! It was a genious move this year putting a non-celeb in to pose as a genuine celeb amongst a bunch of "celebs" that were largely unrecognisable anyhow!

Ok that sounds cool. I will probably follow it now that I know its only a few weeks. I can't dedicate myself to Big Brother for 3 months like I can in the summer because I have school work to do, but 4 weeks I can do! Thanks!

Archived