Coup d' Etat - Clues? Phrase? Power?

uvp

You are correct Txluv...I just found the answer to my own question.

You can hear and see this again on You Tube.

So...it COULD BE DNA!!!!

I think Danis right....Unfortunately.

"A WELL KNOWN PHRASE THAT APPLIES TO THE BB GAME"

a bathrooms called a head????......................

Not saying youre wrong but Ive never heard of that.

Gotta go to the head........... :P

person 1-Where ya been??

person2-In the head!

:P:P:P

;)

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has Dani actually given an official guess yet? Do we even know when a houseguest guesses? :unsure:

]Has Dani actually given an official guess yet? Do we even know when a houseguest guesses?

I'm such a computer zero! Sorry for the weird post. Ugh~!

a bathrooms called a head????......................

I've heard the term used mostly by military/ex-military, but yeah, it's a common term for bathroom.

While I definitely like "You fly under the radar," especially if they are doing a literal translation of the clues, I think I'm still leaning toward the "You are the next Head of Household," since I can interpret "head" the way another poster did, and the "fly" as a reference to using the spy screen. Of course, that may change as more clues are unveiled....

Well if you really think about it, there arent that many phrases used in the BB house.

Fly ..radar

Fly...wall

You.....next HOH

You.....been evicted...BB house

Do..assume

This...nomation cermny

Do you like to watch---(but thats said to us..not in the BB house exactly)

You can get your key from...

So lets do this.....List terms that are commonly used and maybe we can figure it out.

Will could be lying about the fly not being a clue. I mean, why put a big fake fly in a porta potty??

The porta potty has been used before in BB when theyve been on ODL. So, if the fly wasnt a clue, the porta potty may not have been. Im going with a fly bing a clue though.

I think it's "you are the new head of household."

simply because of ewe, the head clue, AND that is essentially what the twist is, that the winner is the new hoh.

I like that....sounds good.

I think it's "you are the new head of household."

simply because of ewe, the head clue, AND that is essentially what the twist is, that the winner is the new hoh.

I like that....sounds good.

What I'm curious about is Julie said they can only guess once...and if they guess correct they could use it in any of the next 3 evictions..which to me means that there is only one chance to win it...What is going to happen if noone guesses it correct.There is a chance that noone wins it....

i think we are all over thinking it.. lol, lets wait till the NEXT clue to get confused. cause lets face it, none of us know what it is, so lets stop guessing! Juiley Chen, your great. getting all these folks wilded up about nothing, you should get a raise ;)

with the sheep being a ewe and the bathroom being a head, I think that the "You are the new/next head of household" is the correct answer.

question I have is... does Julie always say 'NEXT' or "NEW"? and would it matter which word they used?

or.... will they rig this competition too and just have whoever they want read the answer off a cue card???

Alright...

1st clue: The Sheep with the Pink Bow ... Then would mean a Female Sheep ... A Ewe ... "You"

2nd clue: The Plastic Fly in the portapotty outside, so I've heard. If this is true ... then I think the answer to the Coup D'etat is definitely

"Big Brother Is Watching You!"

A fly on the wall sees everything; just like the saying ... Anyone else think this could be the possible answer!?!?

Okay.

"Well known phrase that applies to the BB game."

"You are the new HOH" is a phrase spoken in the game, but does not apply to the game.

"Big Brother is watching you" is a well known phrase dating back to the publication of Orwell's "1984," and the phrase does apply to the overall game.

So...

1) Female sheep = ewe (you)

2) Fly = fly on the wall = one who sees everything = watching.

On the other hand, maybe I'm just a loser with nothing more important to do in my life than spend hours analyzing some reality show.

God, someone get me a gun.

But not before Thursday.

I do not think the clues will be given in the correct order...

I think the phrase will relate to all seasons of the show (not just the last 2)...

I like the idea of posting all phrases that we can think of and then figuring...

Archived