Redo the HOH - SPOILER

WannaBeBB9

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bb doesnt cheat. never saw it happen ;);););)

Yep...but then you have those who post in this forum that think the producers gear the HOH toward the Sovs. I think they gear it toward who they think will keep the viewers interested to keep watching their suckie show (yes, at times it is suckie).

The out of sequence cuts with Kaysar watching ghosts after eviction was ridiculous...Kaysar should have been a ghost in the house by then.

In that round, Mike hit it last but he got the answer correct so Jani left because she got it wrong. In howie's round, he hit the button way before James and Will and it didn't register. Totally not fair, if the do not redo the HOH, I will not, I repeat I will not watch this unfair show ever again. That is a promise. This is complete bs.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ugh! I think that HOH comp is a setup just like last week's where they make it look like Janelle's got her back to the wall and the 'bad' people have power so her fans'll feel all down like the odds are insurmountable. Then next Thursday when Janelle announces her Coup dtat win and puts Erika and Danielle on the block and one of them gets booted the fans'll be be in a complete frenzy.

Incidentally, when they showed clips of the POV comp from last week it actually SHOWS Danielle buzzing in before Janelle to put people on cots and cold water. It doesn't prove the comp was fixed because they had to switch cameras to go from Danielle to Janelle, but why would they edit it to make it look like Danielle buzzed in first?

Anyway, I'm sure Janelle'll be just fine . . . <_<

gonna mask it with :lol::lol::lol::lol: . when i said bb was rig yall told me to be quiet but i didnt. now i tell you to ................................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

...................................................... :lol:

uvp..

you have got some serious issues!

I am just stating that it was obvious. 2(point)something million people just saw it!

BTW.. This is about Howies button not Janies! How did this turn into a Janie topic? I would be saying this if it were Marcellous. It just wasn't right.

janelle answered wrong, that is how she got out of the game.

as far as howie goes, he did hit the button but it didnt register. if i was him i would have thrown a fit until julie called that round void and to go on to the next question.

iam not saying that bb fixed the game. but they certainly dont allow for any tech problems now do they! :angry:

And, as a result, CBS is sweating bullets right now. Their two standout, most popular players, according to their own, in-house poll, will probably be leaving early in the show on consecutive weeks. One of them already has. And, as a result, viewership will plummet, and so will ratings. All because they couldn't spring for the bucks to buy a buzzer system that works.

Not saying that Howie would have won that competition, but he might have.

I wonder if Sarah is still sticking up for James after his goodbye message to Kayser tonight-----

Nursie, I meant to get back to you before about you pointing out Danielle being upset that Chilltown didn't back her up in the POV comp - I think you were right about that she actually did expect them to try instead of just relying on her to make all the sacrifices . . . I don't know why she would think that of them, but I do agree that she did! :huh:

(Just another note about that POV that I've been meaning to make - everybody keeps saying James didn't try for POV but didn't he say on tv that he only started going for prizes after he didn't get the cots and slop points and he didn't think he could win at that point? I mean I think he did know he was safe so he thought he had some leeway, but I think there was a little more to it . . . )

Anyway . . . about the fixing - I say, let the facts speak for themselves. If the message has merit, it only needs to be said once :)

uvp, you are ALWAYS saying that the HOH comps are rigged, so now that someone other than a SOV wins you LAUGH if someone else says the game is rigged?? Whatever!! No other contests this season gave a noticable advantage to any particular houseguest...except tonight!!

If Janelle gets sent home this week I will not watch the rest of this season... Not because of the HOH or even because I'm a sore loser but for the simple fact that I don't want to watch a bunch of boring people sitting around waiting for someone else to play the game for them so they can collect their check... I've never gone so far as to say I would refuse to watch anymore if a certain hg is evicted, so I know when I say it i mean it... I realized long ago that this year sucks, but for me PERSONALLY it would suck even more if Janelle was evicted...I know a lot of yall want her gone and if you do then ignore my post, you don't need to respond, because frankly... I DONT CARE what you think!!

ps. Why would I want to watch people like Erika, Marcellus, George, Boogie, Danielle and EVEN Howie?? The only people worth watching are Janelle and Will...

Archived