Thursday, August 10 Live Show

uvp

ericka new hoh

Guest StarBaby

Babydoll - kaysar is evicted and erika is the new HOH. Coup is being explained now. They didn't explain much. They told the houseguests there is a new power up for grabs, and only the person who wins it will know the power of it. They get clues, and they have to guess a phrase that has to do with the BB game. They can guess it in the DR, but they only get one chance.

bb prom queen or king

let me guess janelle and will gonna win

rig i say

Wolf in sheep's clothing

haha, i doubt that is it... waaaay too obvious. i hope no ones tries that, i'd wait for a second clue... but they do only get 1 chance to guess, so this could knock a few people out of the running

my thread wasnt good enough for ya :blink::blink::blink::blink:

UVP, weren't you predicting a Janie eviction last week? :D:D:D:D

Yeah... I have a feeling Janie's going to overthrow Scarika...

Woah... my computer is haunted by ghosts of posts past!

BTW, I think Howie's button was rigged against him.

Since we all cry when we don't get our way, I might as well :lol:

The phrase is probably pull the wool over someone's eyes.

I'd figured they'd do "throw someone under the bus" because of its popularity! :P

My guess on the phrase is

EWE (get it!) are the next head of household -as that is what the coup d'etat is! Bad news is that I think I saw Danielle trying to get into the Diary Room as I think she has figured it out too.

Also - did you notice Will and Boogie throwing the contest....as soon as Janelle and Howie both were out, Will went first, then Boogie ...amazing they lost the 2 questions immediately after Howie was bounced.

And Howie was robbed - was clearly equipment issues.

I agree, P&L.... I don't think it was fixed, but they should have disregarded that question to be fair.

But whatever.... I'm not going to whine about how CBS is biased or anything :lol:

I don't think its that simple as ewe or wool (as I originally guessed) or sheep... it has to be something that needs one more clue because Julie really stressed the only one shot at it thing....

I hope Dani did go in to DR.... and screw it up!! :lol::lol::lol:

She started saying the "this starts a week of competitions" thing a few weeks into the show. And the comps each week since she started saying it, all tend to have a similar theme. The first week was the week when every contest had the person who answered correctly doing something to another HG (knocking them out of HoH, putting them on slop, putting a distraction on them during the veto comp), this past week it was all creepy stuff, and this week coming up it sounds like will all have to do with past seasons.

Dep

I think she said it would be revealed tonight to the houseguests (meaning the new coup d'toilet twist).

:D I like that! But yeah, she did say it.

Archived