Tuesday, August 8 Show Thread

Turtle

pov com was bs and rig

buzzing in gtfoh

send her smug ass home next week. no veto for you

YES! YES! YES!

This was the best episode ever! Due to my severe dislike for Dani and my major liking of Janie, I was so happy to see her win the veto and trash all of Danielle's plans. And she had her entire alliance plus Marci on her side! Then she gets to spend the night in solitaire! The irony is oozing all over the place! I know its not really cool to laugh at other people's misfortune. Dani is a human being and outside of BB, I am sure she's really nice, but she chose to go on BB for my entertainment and I am loving seeing her get crushed! After she gets out of solitaire, she refers to her alliance as "stupid stupid stupid". Well yeah, you allied with Chill Town, lead by Dr Evil himself, and James who will turn on his alliance the first chance he gets. Who's really the stupid one? The only downside to the episode was that dani didn't put up Marcellas. That would have been the topping on the cake. I would have loved to see Marci's face and the sparks fly after that.

I hope James gets canned this week. Jani is on to him. If she can out him, that would show what a worm he is. Chill town owes Janie a favor so if they vote James out, Kaysar will have a chance.

:lol::lol::lol:

with friends like janelle who needs friends :lol:

she the cocktail waitress has the nerve to put down some else intelligence when they werent talking about nothing worth while smh

So you wouldn't put up your friends on a week of slop if it would save your own butt? I would gladly take a week of slop to save someone in my alliance from getting the boot.

So I guess Janie shouldn't have used the veto on herself because howie or kaysar would go up in her place. Its a game. In the end everyone is in it for themself.

Chicken George better jump ship fast....or he'll be asking the first person he meets out of the house "Would you like a shake with those fries"

Okay, Howie earned some points with me...he managed to annoy Will while he was trying to reveal his inner thoughts.

Boogie does not like the shaving thing because it is too metrosexual for him? Someone tell him that all he needs is a pair of roller skates and wrist bands with that head band and that will knock out the whole "metro"sexual issue for him.

Janelle is a cool cookie - the girl manages to always smile and smiles a little bit more when she managed to put the screws to Danielle.

Kaysar still doesn't have a clue that he is an "all-star" and there is 500 grand at stake to be won.

Danielle will be so sorry when Marcellas (after praying and offering his first born to the BB gods) wins HOH and puts her up for eviction.

Will - how can you trust him with your skin when the guy is a master liar...he must be raking in millions from health insurance companies.

read what i wrote and stop attacking my post ;) . do you see me talking about the slop for a week thing no you dont

if you read you see i was talking about the howie put down cause she got upset howie interfer with her getting wet for WILL.

she is the kind of girl who ignore her friends when that guy is around if you know what i mean :lol:

now she is too smart to hang around howie cause doctor will in the house

they were talking about stupid stuff but she claim howie wasnt smart enough to be in there convo

sorry if it appears i am baiting them :(

i wil edit my thread to not appear that way :lol:

post edited <_<

Archived