August 8 Live Feed Updates

Kaysar outside by pool with Janelle...

J: what did he tell you(not sure who she is talking about, CG maybe?)

K: it's a tough decision, it's 50-50

K: I spoke to Boogie, he said we need one more vote, if Janelle can't vote, I said we got it, didn't tell him who... let's just wait and see what happens... if I don't have the vote, I'll go out 7-0

J: you really think that would happen? What do you think is best for CT?

K: I don't know, it really is 50-50, you don't know how this game will go

J: here's the thing would it be good for them?

K: you know, I made my claim, I pitched my little reason to be here, why he should keep me, vote for me, see what happens, I have one more chance to speak to him tonight....

(Janelle keeps moving in the pool, making it hard to hear... time to leave here... have a good night all! hope to be back on here later :)

Marcy, Erika and Dani talking in HOH room. Marci says he wished he could go back in time to give Dani the money just to avoid sequester.

Howie, Janie and George in kitchen. Howie being Howie ("mommie, Mommie, I want a Janie doll""llok, it's Beefcake Howie"), Janie looking for a snack and George just sitting there.

Marci stepped out, so Dani sayis "Never make a deal, especially with Marcellas under duress." Erika laughs, then Dani says that Marci has admitted that he'll break a deal and lie to your face - Marci came back in and Dani told him they were talking about his pillow.

6:48 BBT

All feeds on Dani & James in HOH

James talking about how Janelle nominating Diane changed his strategy. He is annoyed by the SOV justifying the Diane thing. Dani says it is insulting for the SOV to try dictating the way people should vote. Dani says it's a game & if she goes home it's fine, it's a game.

James says Janelle f'd the alliance again by picking Marcellas to play. Some talk of Janelle not being able to play for veto next week & they wonder why she is lying aout it or hiding that fact. James says Jan thinks either her or Howie will win HOH next week & it won't matter. Dani says she knows they won't get it next week & thinks Erika will.

James says sometimes he's sad Kaysar is going but other times when Kaysar gets a chip on his shoulder & refuses to see things in other ways... They would both rather see Howie go than Kaysar. Dani says the POV is immunity & if you don't want to play for immunity that's stupid.

James said when he 1st started talking to Boogie outside the house that Boogie said Kaysar is the dumbest player ever in BB & he didn't understand why he is so popular. They say that Kaysar tries to think ahead too far.

James said it was so telling that after the POV ceremony when the 2 SOV ran off by themselves & didn't include him. James leaves.

Will, Boogie, Howie in BY. Will talking about needing to go to a wedding w/his GF that is going to happen while he is in sequester. Erika & Janelle come out. Will asks the gals if it disgusts them when Howie & Boog use the jack shack. Boogie says if Will gets to go to the wedding that he has a friend getting married then too, anything to get him out of sequester.

James & CG join the BY gang. Lotsa smalltalk happening (bit of a yawner).

7: 30 PM BBT

All four cams on Janelle and Kaysar in ant room

J: Do you think if i threw the hoh to marci he would have gone after CT?

K: He would have gone after CG

j: I can't wait to say what Marci really thought about me, I thought he was my friend

J: Do people actually write every thing we say?

They wonder if April got the feeds? Or maybe just reads the transcripts

Janelle complains about her back and then farted loud.

She asks if Kaysar's back is in good shape, is popping you back and knuckles bad?

kaysar doesn't think its good for you, Janelle doesn't understand.

they discuss chiropractors and them doing if for money

Janelle wants to win hoh so bad, so when the floaters go upstairs to her room, Janelle will slam the door in the face, Janelle calls them assholes. Kaysar agress and says he hates their guts and they are disgusting.

7: 33 PM BBT

All four cams still on K and Jani in ant room. lying down thinking about the game

Archived