August 15 Live Feed Updates

4:25 BBT

Janelle & Howie eating ice cream & scheeming in the redrum. (It is hard to hear what they say over the slurping & spoons scraping). James comes in.

Howie: Ct thinks you are planning to betry us w/Dani

James (is mad can't understand what he says something about) call it like it is

Howie: what's that?

James: I said don't play dumb w/me. It's you starting that not CT

silence

James: Don't lie, it's you starting it not CT

Howie: who was it Janey?

Jan: I dunno

James: it's like I said you (Jan) have wanted to trust CT

Jan: I know but I trust you guys more

James: You't lie to me

Jan: No I'm not

James: OK who did you tell 1st about your veto?

Jan: You're reliving stuff from the past James.

James: OK then...what do I have to worry about in the fuiture?

Howie: (can't understand for all the ice cream in his mouth, something about taking her out & having power)

James: You (Howie) are in a good situation because you haven't had to do shit but eat ice cream this entire season long.

Jan & Howie laugh

James: Well?? Like I told you yesterday in the kitchen, don't come at me until you can do something in this game. Cause you haven't done shit right now except accuse everybody else.

James says they are going on paranoia that is really fucking w/him. He says they should have put him up if they thought he was w/Dani. Jan doesn't care if one of CT goes. Jane wants SOV in the final 3. James says "is this something new?" James said you 2 have gotten in my face for the annoyanth time. James asks why they are taking advice from people (CT) who through comps?

Janelle says Dani sent Kaysar home. James says no Dani was HoH the voters sent Kaysar home. Jan says no Dani did. James says OK then why didn't you pick Kaysar to play for POV? Jane says ok we are rehashing things that happened in the past )Jan seems to want to discuss James stupid mistakes but when he brings up one of hers she accusing him of trying to rehash the past)

James says if he gets HoH he is nom Howie & CG cause the most worthless players have got to go. Jan & Howie laugh. James says you think I'm kidding but it's true. Jan says what can we do to make you trust us more. James says to tell him things before they tell CT.

Jan says she walked in today on Marcy & Dani in a heated argument. James says that's why they were pushing her to nom Marcy. She says that's why I did it. James says no you did it because Will told you too. Jan says if CT gets HoH they are nom Dani & Marcy. James says CT is NOT going to get HoH & asks if they didn't see BB2.

Will comes in & says Marcy just came up to CT & said he wanted to talk tothem but Will told him to go talk to Boogie. Will leaves, Will & Boogie come in, Will leaves, Boogie leaves. Howie laughs & says James can't put up CT cause it would hurt the #'s. James rehashes how stupid getting rid of Diane was. Jan says it was Kaysar's idea. james says if that's true then Kaysar was as dumb as he thought & didn't deserve to be here.

James says CT wants to get out Marcy & what happens if he goes. Jan says then we will know we were lied to. James hints it is in CT's best interest that the war is between 2 sides (smart boy). James says Howie & Janelle need to step back & clear their heads. Dani isn't the one going around the house getting in everyones heads. The pow wow ends.

Howie goes up to Will in the kitchen & whispers that James is concerned that CT is going to vote Marcy out.

Marcy & then jan come in.

James, B & Jan in BY. Talking about Boogie pleasuring himself earlier in one of the beds (TMI) and he got caught by Janie.

Janie goes inside.

B & J discussing conv in red room.

J: they are just so dumb, don't understand it

J: same stupidity as last year

Will walks by singing

James telling B that he was convincing J & H that he was still part of the SOV alliance.

6:17 BBT

Many HG eating pizza (again, man you'd think they would give them some variety)

Dani, Erika & Marcy in redrum. Marcy talking about this is a game vs being human. FoTH. Dani comparing getting angry in the game to invountary manslughter (something about doing something in the moment that you wouldn't normally do). Erika saying sometimes you do things to lash out even though you really don't feel that way (I think she is talking about her racist moment in her season). It's very philosophical tonight in the redrum.

Meanwhile back in the kitchen...CT + James or LoD - Dani... are hanging out.

Not much happening.

They have wine again.Will and Boogie are asking for Erica and Jani in their bikinis.They are staging something .I'm not sure what. ( Boogie had a talk with Marci .nothing much but everyone kept walking in.Now Boogie is saying a bunch of b.s. about what Marci said. Trying to turn Jani against Marci .)Will just brought wine to Jani in HoH.Jani is in bed,Will is trying to talk her into going into the hot tub.Jani is worried about what her boyfriend is thinking about how she has been acting.Jani agrees to stick her toe into the tub.Will leaves .Erica is already in hot tub.Jani comes down but she does not have on a suit .She just sits on the couch.

7:36 BBT

Danielle sitting near hottub, B and W in hot tub. Talking about givign will a hair cut.

"the things that are true that you didn't know are the worst" Like, ** pajamas (didn't catch the name)

Janelle walked in on B "taking care of his business"

B has done it on an airplane (it's a fetish of his). [Note don't sit by boogie on an airplane]

W is trying to get Janelle in the hottub.

8:02 BBT

Howie in the kitchen eating (again)

Janelle & Will laying together in the hammock drinking wine. Talk of their BF & GF outside of the house. Will is worried her BF will think she is a cheater. Will says he loves his GF & want to spend the rest of his life w/her. Jan says she has been w/her BF for 3 months. Will says he hates it here & that it sucks ass. Jan agrees. Will seems worried that he has been dumped & says he will be a little surprised that if he is. He says the shower thing could have gotten out of hand but it didn't.

Jan says they talked to James today & Howie yelled at him. Will says James is a worm. Boogie joins them. Boog says he talked w/Marcy.

Janelle just did a face plant off the hammock, it's hilarious, she's OK but man it was funny.

Marcy/Boogie convo...Boogie says Marcy tried to make a deal. He said if he agreed to go after Janie & Howie next would they vote to keep him. Marcy said he had CG vote & Boogie told him he knows CG doesn't discuss how he votes. They confirm over & over that Marcy said if he got HoH he would nom Jan & Howie (keep in mind the CT plan is to convince a Marcy eviction). Boogie asks Will & Jan if there is any way to convince Marcy not to come after the perfect storm? Will says if it's up to Marcy he & Jan wil leave. Boogie says he is going to go back to the HT & for them to let this marinate & they will have a meeting in HoH tonight.

Will says he regrets taking the shower because it was disrespectful but he doesn't regret being Jan's friend. Jan agrees (awwwwww :rolleyes: )

Now Will steers convo back to Marcy bashing. He says Dani is making James & Marcy do stuff. Jan asks Will if he will please try to win HoH. Will said he will. Jan is telling Will all the bad things James said in their private convo from earlier today. Will says that Jan should tell Howie about the Marcy stuff then he says no don't tell Howie. Will said Marcy just walked outside saw he & Jan in the hammock & turned & walked back in. Will says he is going to put us up. Will says he hates Marcy & he is such a liar. Jane says he is a liar. Will said Marcy is prob going to look for James & comments on how James isn't outside. Jan says she is so confused about James. Howie walks up. Jan tells Howie he forgot to threaten James. Now Will Marcy bashing to Howie.

Will says Marcy knows he's not leaving. Howie asks how? because of James? Will says yeah I guess so. Will says Erika doesn't know that she is leaving. Howie says Erika doesn't know she is leaving? Will says he doesn't think so. Howie says then how does Marcy know he is staying? (oopsie Will almost went to far with planting that seed) Will says uuuhhh I don't know if he knows that he just acts like it ;)

Dani is talking really LOUD to Erika in the HT (another glass of wine Dani?)

Howie says Marcy is a scumbag for trying to make a deal w/Boogie to put him & Jan up. Will says although he hates Erika it is as a player but he hates Marcy as a person. Howie agrees & says marcy is a sassy, sissy idiot. He is a diva bitch. Will says he is going to vote Erika out & try to win the next HoH. Jan says she thinks the next comp will be a crapshoot & Howie will win it. Will says no Marcy will win the next HoH. Will says of Marcy & Dani, Dani is a stronger player but of Erika & Marcy who is?

Janelle says she would love a Xanax & she wonders if they will give them their drugs in sequester. Jan sais Marcy tried to tell her that Will was just manipulating her. Jan said she laughed & said "I know". Howie starts doing his stupid do me do me (& worse routine) & that stupid uuhuhuhu laugh.

Jan says Erika had a really good chance of winning becasue she is such a floater. Will says no Marcy will. Jan says is there anyway we can get Marcy to throw it? Will says no but Erika will. he tells her to talk to Erika. Will says marcy is def going to put us up while Erika is somewhat honest.

They spot Marcy in the BY & Jan says Oh God he scares me. Will says I fucking want him out. Jan says he is such a queen. Will says can we please crush his fucking dreams Janelle? & she says yes. Jan says she hates to play the movie game too. Will says next time they play the movie game he is going to say "Home Alone" because that's what Marcy is going to be doing in sequester, sitting all alone :lol:

(& the Dr Will mind manipulation goes on, I'm out)

Archived