August 11 Live Feed Updates

They are back now, and they are all wearing chef's hats in the kitchen. They apparently have a bunch of stuff they have to cook. Everyone was talking at once, telling people they "have dessert," or they are making blueberry stuff, or stuff with peanuts, etc. They seem to be on a time limit.

It looks like there are two teams. Some of the chef's hats are light blue, and some are pink.

Janie's wearing pink. Marc blue, Dani blue, Howie pink (but then later he had a blue hat on?), Boogie pink, George has his hat off but I think he is pink, James pink, Erika blue. Will and George are working together on some sort of dessert. It looks like Will has a black hat on? It almost seems like they are trying to use as many ingredients as they can.

Marcellas is just wandering around.

The rules are that they have to use at least half slop in their recipe. There are 3 judges. Dani says this is just like Iron Chef. They will make three small dishes.

Janelle is making breakfast, with waffles.

Something happened regarding a burner turning off. Will sarcastically said "Are you saying there is a TECHNICAL problem? Perhaps they should have tested it beforehand!"

Dani is making slop cakes, which are like crab cakes. Janie and Marc are working on an apple crisp. Janelle made waffles earlier. Will is working on cupcakes of some kind, with chocolate and marshmallows and nuts, etc. They are making a marinara and alfredo sauce. Janelle is telling Marc each step for making the apple crisp. She has asked him to peel and chop the apples several times, but he is still asking about it.

Janelle is trying to make the apple crisp, and she said she isn't getting any assistance with the apples, and then she quickly says "Except for Marcy!" (She genuinely seemed to be sorry that she forgot to mention he was helping her, but she needed more help). Dani has made a burrito thing.

They are making a total of 7 dishes, and they want to make 8, in case one is bad.

There are 3 judges, so they will divide each dish into three and make up a tray for each judge with some of each of 7 dishes on the tray.

Half of the outlets are not working, and someone just said it was a crock of sh---.

They are thinking up names for the dishes.

Janelle suggested wafflicious for the waffles, and then they said they would call it slaffles (slop waffles).

Janelle is going to put ice cream and caramel sauce and whipped cream on the apple crisp.

They're calling the alfredo thing "Slopfredo."

One dish is called "A sloppy tart like yo Mama makes."

Will and George's dessert thing (it looked like a pizza with chocolate chips on it) needs to cool, and they've put it in the freezer. Will is yelling that he will NEVER make it in time, etc. and then he smiles and tells them that he will make it in plenty of time--he just did that for the camera. Then he starts yelling again that he'll never make it in time!!

Back by slopular demand, a slopcake trio is one of Will's dishes.

Sloptacular All-Star burritos by Dani.

Marc: Wipe down the edges of your plates, people! No fingerprints!

One of the things they are trying to win is a barbecue. They are writing the days of the week on the back of each of the signs behind the dishes, and they've got a dish for each week.

It doesn't look like they will be putting the food on three small plates for each dish--that seems to have been just Dani explaining how Iron Chef works. They've got each dish displayed on the bar next to the kitchen, with a sign behind each dish.

i saw them when Jan was giving directions for the food comp. they have to get a certain # of points for the dish for a particular day or everyone eats slop (except marc because of the slop pass). I think each judge (3) can give them up to 5 points for the dish, and they have to get a total of 10 or more for that day's dish to get food. if any dish gets a 5 from a judge, they win a grill & a bbq meal. CG & M can't fix a dish since they are not affected, but they can help.

2:26bbt

Mike just left Howie/Jan in HOH room... Howie still enjoying HOH, reliving S6 moments and times he was bashing April... Janelle staring into space...

Howie trying to remember all the names of the dishes they made.. Janelle falling asleep, or staring, just listening to Howie... (they are making me tired as well lol) Janelle rolls over to sleep, and Howie fumbles with the cd headphones.... (time to switch feeds)

Will, Mike, James are in gold room, Will annouces he is heading to the bathroom

(ok, random rant... 2 feeds of Howie/Janelle, both quiet, 2 feeds of James/Mike laying quietly... where is everyone else? why can't we see feeds of them? Is NO ONE in the house talking now? ok, random rant over)

will boog jms erika talking about points won

one dish got 8 pts - i think dani's slop cakes (crab cakes but with slop)

2 got 11 pts - I think will's cupcakes & erika's pasta alfredo

1 got 15 pts

sounds like the judges were all past BB - Nicole was one & she crossed her fingers for james like he does to tell sarah he loves her

neil patrick harris stops by the house on his way to work & yells into the speaker (?)

2:50pm BBT Will, James, Boogie talking a lot about strategy and how they can keep Janelle and Dani happy at the same time and still protect themselves. They really want to get M or Erika out instead of Dani. Janelle told will that she expects him and Boogie to not use the POV if they win it, and Will is afraid that if they do they will show their cards too early. They think Dani probably won the coup d'

3:54 BBT

Wholly Molly :blink: the kitchen is a mess. You can't even see the counter for all the stuff on it. Same goes for the Dining Table. (I guess BB isn't going to clean up after the food comp :o )

Lots of HG napping.

Erika, Dani, & CG on the BY sofas. Erika seems a bit teary & broken down over what happened to her HoH last night. Dani says 2 of them (BB I assume) came & talked to her about it last night ...& FoTH.

Erika,CG and dani in backyard

CG: You don't think that she'd possibly go after CT?

D: That she's gonna go after CT, No

E: I think she's going after Dani and myself.

D: I think she'll go after Marci and myself.

CG: I got a feeling Marcellas is going home.

D: One thing we've noticed about you

CG: I'm in the kitchen doing my regular clean up, she says at least Howie is loyal.

D: Ooooooooh

D: I'm glad I got nominated, i got it out of my system.

E: When I sat down here, I said there's something wicked comming this way.

CG: I just got a feeling, they could throw me in the mix

D: I think you're fine

CG: I could be in the mix of this whole thing, but i've already been nominated so I'll just go eat my slop and water. Sing everything is beautiful.

D: It is what it is.

E: If she cannot play for the veto, does she not get to pick someone for the veto.

D: She doesn't get to pick someone to play.

E: We can successfully get out of this.

D: I'm telling you we can do it.

CG: It's going to be an interesting week.

E: I'm still pissed off

D: I'm so annoyed.

E: I'm f'n livid dude, livid. I mean did they try to explain to you that they couldn't record right or wrong answers. So people in the beginning of the game didn't know if they had right or wrong answers.

D: Bitter, table of two.

CG: The best scenario for us would be me and Marcellas

D: Why do you keep saying that, no it's not. Don't even worry about it. They are after me, just keep playing however you've been playing George.

CG to the DR

Now Marcy there: Saying he doesn't talk behind peoples back and erika calls Jun disgusting"The sight of her make me sick.

They also think its wrong to celebrate and taunt, say they didnt do it during their season even when they wanted someone to go.

Marcy also says "I told people if someone ever says something Marcellas says come ask me, I will say it to your face if I have something to say"

Marcy and Dani making fun of the internet posters,especially Kaysars fans.

Howie and Janie are in the HOH room no need to repeat what they say cuz it's the same old Janie Doll, Howie crap.

Marci, Dani and Erika are in the BY talking - imitating Ivette or someone from season three with an annoying sing-song lisp. They're saying what this person would say about the competitions, "these competitions are fixed", about the HGs, "They think Holly's voice is annoying, what about mine?", about Kaysar being out of the house "Kaysar's been out of the house 10 hours and he hasn't posted yet. Start a new thread", and about her weight, "It's not nice to make fun of fat people, I have a disorder". George has joined them and Marci is thinking that he's looking skinny. George says he's lost so much weight that no one will recognise him - to which Marci says "until you put on a chicken suit."

Sounds like the only day they are on slop is Wednesday according to Howie.Judges didn't like the slop cakes.

Janey in HOH room getting ready for nominations.

Meanwhile in the BY:

Dani and Marc talk about the producers being mad at them for complaining about the HOH re-do.

Marcy: I didn't think it would be like this. I thought I would be happy and liking it. (BB) has stolen my soul.

Marcy says he sad in the DR: All I have left is regrets, recriminations and hope - hope that I can live through this until Sept. 20th!

Dani and Marc think they'll go up. Marc doesn't understand why Kay was mad at him...wouldn't talk to him.

5ish BBT:

Erica really thinks that since Janelle can't participate in the POV competition, then she's not able to pick someone to "play for her", meaning that there would only be 4 participants in the POV competition. Dani (earlier) and boogie both think she could be right, but they aren't really sure. James thinks it will be six players, just not including Janelle, since all of the competitions are set up for six players. Boogie said he is going to ask BB. James in the kitchen said "we're going to be in a long LD outside while they clean all of this up" so it sounds like BB is going to clean the kitchen for them. Also, the beds are back! In case no one mentioned that already...

CG in HOH room with Janey and Howie:

Asked him if Dani asked him to vote out Kaysar CG doesn't want to answer.

Howie says she did.

She then asks CG if he did vote Kay. CG doesn't want to say, but Howie says he did.

Jan now asks him if he will always vote with the others. CG says he has to be very careful...he had nonone...nonone was helping him along....

Janey tells him that they are not nominating him. But if the PoV is used..."there aren't that many people left."

They say that if Marcy uses the veto,CG may have to go up, but they don't want to do that and they think that if he does go up, they have the votes to save him.

They tell CG that they want to keep him safe this week. CG says he appreciates that.

Now they're telling him how the Foat Herd always pushed for CG to go. How emphasized that CT did not.

They tell him his biggest friend in the house could be his biggest adversary. Jan: Yeah, be careful with that.

Howie & Janelle in HoH bath. Howie saying they are going to study 2 hours a night for the comps. Howie says the dumbass Floatherd has to pay for their lack of vision. They keep calling them the MF Floatherd & saying they will pay tonight.

Erika & Dani playing cards in BY.

Will, James, Marcells in the pig sty kitchen eating leftover ingredients from the food comp. Howie asks if BB said they had to clean up the mess & Will says no. James & George say BB is going to have to bring in a dumpster to clean up the mess.

James goes up to HoH & asks Janelle what CG said to her. Talk of how he swore he would vote for Kaysar to stay (I know James is trying to stir Janelle into not getting rid of Dani but it is odd for James to fake being upset w/CG for voting proJames :huh: )

Janelle says that James has to win the POV tomorrow & get her out of here.

Will made the comment that this was one of the harshest nomination ceremonies he had ever seen. Janie said something to Erika about how she didn't like the way Erika was playing the game.

Nothing for sure, but it sure sounds like Dani and Erika are up on the block because Dani said they had to win POV tomorrow.

Dani has been walking on the fire place in the BY singing "your not going to break me", then telling Erika this is what it looks like when a person loses their mind. Then her and Erika were pretending to be giving an interview and Dani said the first time she was up on the block she was terrified, but this time she understands.

It is official, Dani and Erika are up on the block. Will just told Dani, James and Boogie, that Jani wants to put up CG if one of the girls get off. Will wants to talk her into putting Marci up instead, but Dani says that it won't happen because Janie thinks Marci will give her a vote in the end for the money.

Janie said something about people coming up to her room or something, Marci took that as an offense but Dani says it was meant as a slam to Erika.

Boogie, Dani, Will all talking about how to manipulate Janie into getting rid of Marci. (ed....Dani doesn't need any wine tonight, she has really lost it. She is skipping around the BY, acting all flippy and being very active. Erika isn't to far behind by asking the guys to take off their shirts and rubbing James bare chest.)

Archived