Boogie and Erika

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good point Azalin65. Boogie has absolutely no respect for Erika. What's even worse is she knows that yet she's still hanging on to a thread of hope to be with him. She shows no respect for herself.

Personally, I don't care for Rob and Amber and never understood all the fuss around them.

Having said that, Rob has been on two shows and did not crawl into bed during both of the shows with different women. Boogie may be FUN to hang with (for some people) because he has money and seems to have a good time, but doesn't seem to be able to have a lasting relationship.

E is old where A is young. E knows better but is desperate to find someone to share her life with. Amber was still young enough to find another guy if she wanted. Desparation had not hit yet.

I am sure there is more...

Guest StarBaby

It is disgusting to even utter "Romber" in the same sentence as Boober and Erika. Please don't disrespect the memory of Romber like that! Romber forever! Boober and Erika -- not so much!

Rob + Amber = Romber

Boogie + Erika = :lol:

Maybe Erika has a fetish for guys who pick their nose ?

(her jerk of an X on her season picked his nose all the time.... and Boogie must have gotten his nick-name from - hmmmmm - I wonder what)

and to think I actually threw her some votes to be on All Stars :huh:

Archived