Howie - Evicted Week 7

CeCiMom

Howie has been a real disappointment this year. I guess a little ego boosting can sometimes be a bad thing. In Howie's case it's made him absolutely intolerable, not funny, and in general a total zero to watch.

Then again I can't stand how Marcellas is seeming to instigate either.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Howie's display of complete and utter immaturity is a prime example of forgiving is easier said than done. Now, if Janelle had walked through the door, do you think James or Marcellas would have treated her like an adult? Doubtful. What if Erika walked in behind Danielle, don't you think there would be some uncalled for words from Dani's mouth?

I also think Howie was mugging for the camera...

I've given Howie the benefit of the doubt before. But his rant against Chicken George was really over the top. I was uncomfortable watching it, and I was disappointed in his behavior. Especially since he's had a couple of weeks to deprogram. James was an anger driven maniac in the house, but once he walked out the door, he was out of game mode. Howie has never gotten out of game mode.

I was never a big Howie fan to begin with and his behavior with CG last night proved to me WHY I wasn't.

His juvenile stabs at Marcellous were kind of funny at first, but now they make Howie look stupid. I can't say that Marci doesn't egg him on in a way...but its just stupid. Howie acts worse than a 10 year old who didn't get picked first in P.E. class. :rolleyes:

I felt sorry for CG--having to put up with Howie's bantor about his looks...calling him 'fat man' was really showing his mentality. At least CG acted like a grown up. He took the abuse, gave it back to Howie and tried to walk away.

But...there was Howie--mouthing off and making himself look foolish.

Howie just needs to shut his piehole.

James actually said something that was true.....Howie plays the game on a personal level. I really liked Howie but that clip of him berating CG was uncalled for.......come on dude...it's a game!!!

Me and several of my friends that watch BB were horrified when we saw the way Howie acted, he was very inmature. He lost several fans after last night's episode(and we just saw what they wanted us to see, wonder what they edited out??)

And whats up with the donation thing about the braclets??? Thats probably one of the craziest things i have read!! Not getting a donation from me!! lol

all season the other houseguest have said they were waiting for howie to go busto on someone... and then he does and people act all shocked.

i didnt like what howie did either.. but its not like its something unexpected.

Archived