Howie - Evicted Week 7

CeCiMom

I find it interesting how James and Mike are saying she is crying and acting like a spoiled brat because she did not win. How about the fact she has finally realized that the whole house, with the exception of Howie, has been lying to her. Maybe she is crying because she feels betrayed and she now knows that everyone wants her gone.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hope howie really got into boogies face good. boogies just an obnoxious jerk that does not belong in allstars whatsoever.... would of been so happy if howie just took a swing at boogie on his way out.

gonna miss you lots jedi!

Howie is a happy go lucky person, but when you mislead him, lie to him, etc he gets angry and turns into hurricane howie. When howie gets mad, it's usually for good reason and i think boogie deserves it. will and boogie have been ruling this house and howie knows it. they are afraid of him and with good reason. i would be pissed if i was sideswiped like that too. even though howie goes over the edge, i understand him and i still love him and i miss him :(.

as for janie, she NEVER cries. tonight was the first time and with good reason. i feel sorry for her. like marty up there, i even cried myself! the whole thing is so sad. howie never saw it coming and the fact that george betrayed him like that is f'd up big time.

i think it's sweet that they are being kind to her (although it wont last long), because they know she never gets upset like this. she has lost everyone that cared about her and is hopefully seeing the truth behind the whole house; that they all want her out. but atleast they are trying to cheer her up, i think that is kind especially with the way they acted when howie left. she's not a spoiled brat for not going to boogie's hoh, she's devasted and in shock right now. i am too.

if howie did that what a poor sport he is :huh:

Excellent post Kimlyn......

People are so hateful on these boards sometimes.

Howie is a great guy, and should have gone out to a competitor in the game. Someone who just beat him at comps... not someone he befriended (when no one else did) and who backdoored him in the ugliest manner possible.

Sad indeed.

I watch BB because I am fascinated with the psychology of the game the people and the fans. It tells me a lot about the personalities of people here by reading their comments. ~Marty~

You hit it on the nose there. Some folks here post so much hate that I pray to god they don't have kids.

As for Howie getting in Boogies face? I kinda hope he did. First, because Boogie needs to have SOMEWONE get in his face and take him down a peg. Not talking violence, but just a verbal lashing will do fine. 2nd, cuz I am sick of seeing people just hug everyone and walk out. I mean, come on? You have just been screwed by the people that you trusted and you are just gonna walk out? No matter what people thought about Marcellas, at least he didn;t kiss anyones ass on the way out. He just went to the door and left. I would like to see SOME kind of reaction when they leave. That's why I wish that discussions of who you are gonna vote for were still not allowed on BB.

Dep

Dep are u serious? I agree with u about the marcellas part and how everyone shouldnt kiss ass on the way out. But howie physically took boogie hat and threw it across the house. He did touch boogie, so it wasnt all verbal. Out in the real world, I heard it could be called assault. So howie DID step over the line, its one thing to call people out, anohter thing to physically confront a person in a game.

"As for Howie getting in Boogies face? I kinda hope he did. First, because Boogie needs to have SOMEWONE get in his face and take him down a peg. Not talking violence, but just a verbal lashing will do fine." --Dep

I totally agree. I'm not one for violence, but boogie's got an ego that won't quit and it's getting old. i hate the fact that he's using erika to get back at all women who have played men, geez, talk about issues. i think howie's anger wasn't entirely directed at boogie (although i didn't see it, im only assuming), i think it was directed at the fact that he was backdoored. he was angry at everyone, not just boogie. he was beyond hurt and betrayed. howie's a big little kid and to expect anything less from him , especially after season 6, is a fantasy. he is who he is. but i doubt that boogie will get a hint from howie's outburst. boogie will still be just as powerhungry as ever, although he'll try to hide it as much as possible.

*and to me, howie grabbing boogie's hat off his head and throwing it accross the room is nothing compared to what howie is physically capable of doing. i'm sure boogie can handle it.

You guys......Janie really isnt well. She doesnt look well.

All joking aside.

When someone is hurt to where they cry and break down emotionally, its never funny. It wouldnt be funny to me if it was someone I hated on here. NO matter what he/she did or said.

Ummm, grabbing a hat and throwing it is not a physical attack. If Howie had punched Mike or shoved Mike, then I would say that was not acceptable. Grabbing his hat, throwing it, and making Mike look like the ass he is? Priceless. But, like everyone has said, we need to see the tape. CBS will probably show it, since it will make for good tv.

And I laugh at certain people on here who talk about "good sportsmanship". I would kindly request that you all go back and review your posts from this season. You have spewed more hateful comments than anyone in the house and you are just watching. How can you judge folks who are actually in the game and removed from everything?

Dep

Ladie,

i think it's even worse because she's drunk too. i hope after tonight's good cry, she'll feel better tomorrow and ready to fight harder than ever, that's if she even still wants to stay in the game. i think they need to leave her alone so she can get over it on her own, they keep rehashing it and it's just making it worse. i have a feeling she'll cry all night off and on. maybe they'll give her her xanax to sedate her to sleep! doubtful considering she has alcohol in her system.

I can't see why you're all letting your opinions towards Howie and Mike Boogie get in the way here. What it sure sounds like, based on what James and Danielle said, is that Howie grabbed Mike by his shirt, got up into his face, yanked his hat off his head, and threw it across the room. Physical confrontation is never cool and grabbing a piece of someone's clothing and yanking it off isn't ok. It's also not cool that he was apparently yelling at Chicken George and calling him names. Chicken George is not by any means a mean or spiteful person. He was just doing what he felt was best for him in the game. I understand that Howie was angry about the way he went out, it's understandable, everyone is upset when they were lied to and betrayed. His alliance, however, was doing the same thing to people. James told Jase he wasn't going to get backdoored, Janelle told Diane she was safe, Janelle told Marcellas he was safe. It happens and people have no choice but to deal with it. I seem to recall Howie talking with Rachel to Maggie last year about how it's all just a game of Horse or Backgammon. He needs to listen to his own words. I guess we'll see how it really went down on Sunday (or at least how CBS wants us to see how it went down). I just hope Howie can be a good sport about what happened and enjoy his experience on Big Brother All Stars.

Did anyone expect Howie to go quietly? I mean, this is the guy that went "Busto Apesh*t" last year. He has shown by past behavior and threatened this season to do that again, to anyone that went against him or Janey. I am actually surprised that people are shocked by this?

I will just say, good thing Howie dind;t have a real light saber. A hat can be retrieved and replaced on Mikes head.....his balls can't :)

Dep

Ummm, grabbing a hat and throwing it is not a physical attack. If Howie had punched Mike or shoved Mike, then I would say that was not acceptable. Grabbing his hat, throwing it, and making Mike look like the ass he is? Priceless. But, like everyone has said, we need to see the tape. CBS will probably show it, since it will make for good tv.

And I laugh at certain people on here who talk about "good sportsmanship". I would kindly request that you all go back and review your posts from this season. You have spewed more hateful comments than anyone in the house and you are just watching. How can you judge folks who are actually in the game and removed from everything?

Dep

Um, grabbing a hat and throwing it is criminal assault. Howie could get jail time (more likely probation) if Boogie decided to press charges. A punch or shove is criminal battery.

And I haven't scrolled back but I am one of the ones who mentioned 'good sportsmanship' . . . sorry, but I've gone back and reviewed my posts - could you clarify which specifically you considered 'spewing hate'? I'm assuming the bar for you must be pretty high considering you don't see anything wrong with criminally assaulting people . . .

Thx.

stop overreacting about the howie/boogie thing already, criminal assault, etc :lol: . this is the bb house for godsake! worse has happened, a girl had a knife held to her throat, did the cops come? NO.

this is HOWIE we are talking about people, he is full of testosterone! boogie's a little punk ass sometimes. guys fight. that's life.

Um, grabbing a hat and throwing it is criminal assault. Howie could get jail time (more likely probation) if Boogie decided to press charges. ~SamtheCat~

Well, if that is true, then I have been crimanally assaulted many times. But in this day and age, it doesn't surprise me that that is considered a crime. People can file charges and sue for someone just looking at them funny these days. And it says alot about the people who do.

As for who I was referring to in my post, if you went back and looked at your posts and they were good, then I guess I wasn't referring to you. :)

Dep

BigBroSis - maybe you need to work on addressing the other post I wrote to you before you go putting words in my mouth a second time - I didn't say he ought to be arrested, I said pushing a hat off somebody is technically criminal assault. Nor did I say that the law is always proportional to the act - I just pointed out that if Boogie wanted to press charges, Howie'd probably get arrested and charged because it clearly fits the definition of criminal assault.

PS Okay thx Dep :)

:blink::blink::blink::blink: not your post sam but others

It sounds like after Howie physically confronted Mike he started talking trash to him as he was leaving. This is what lead to the celebrations when Howie left and when Janelle lost HOH and why she's all upset. All I can say is good thing they only exchanged words after that and there were no fists thrown. A fight would have been messy.

Archived