"Chicken" George

CeCiMom

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

George was also likeable enough to avoid getting nominated this week, again better than Marcellas! :lol:

I think George is great - everybody was predicting at the get-go that he'd be out fast because he didn't fit in . . . I'm still not sure he really fits in, but he's not antagonistic except for the gas - that puts him in a better position than a couple of people :)

You're okay Georgie! :D

george is in a good position right now if boogie or james or Will doesnt gets hoh.

the reason being since all three are playing everyside george will surely be put up to throw others off.

George should tell Marcellas that the vote is pretty much even and that Marcellas will need George's vote to stay. He should tell him the only way he'll vote for him to stay is if he gives him the year long slop pass. Then he should vote to evict Marcellas anyways, slop pass in hand and all. He won't do it since he's not conniving but it would be great to watch.

:lol:

I get really tired of the complaining when George does not have to eat slop. Geeze it is a game and he got a pass then they let him eat last night. He wrote 60 days...so does that mean if he is voted out he has to eat it at home? Get over it already.

All this "swearing on my kids(wife,mother,etc)" is just silly. If I were in the house I would swear on my kids, my wife, my dog, my computer or whatever it took to get that 500k. So what if I lie....are they gonna come for my kids? hehe

Just for the record, George did NOT promise to vote for Kaysar. George was very vague in his answer even stating that he wasn't supposed to talk about it. At no time did he promise Kaysar a vote. Kaysar said to George "if I've wronged you, send me home". George said he would remember the things that Kaysar had done. Since Kaysar felt that he hadn't wronged George, he ASSUMED that George was going to vote for him. We all know what happens when you assume.

Let me just say that Kaysar was my favorite of the sov and I hated to see him go AGAIN, but George did not promise Kaysar a vote, let alone swear on his children. I was watching the whole thing.

I'm disappointed in George...Even though I don't care much for Marcellas he GAVE George the slop pass last week. George would be going on like what??? 4 weeks of slop if it wasnt for Marci and George won't even give him a vote??? I just think that's really rude and ungrateful... I lost respect for him...

i give george this compare to ct who are playing a bad jury game . with him he promise nothing but with ct they promise everything. ct member may get there but they may not get the jury votes because they failed to deliver . with some much alliances ct wont be able to deliver

thats why i think ct will protect ericka to stay in the game. janelle not sure if they beat her WILL could but mike it is effy

Archived