"Chicken" George

CeCiMom

interesting sam never thought of that

they probably explain to george if he put janelle up he will need to enroll in witness protection program after the season ends

the coup i dont think this season was the best for it

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must say that the person I am most disappointed in this season is not WILL but Chicken George. Now, after what he did to Howie, I really believe that he did lie to Kaysar.

But as the saying goes, "You reap what you sew" - He will reap his betrayal of Howie's trust.

Wonder what his kids think of him now? What kind of example is that to set for your young children..After someone is kind to you and shows you respect the way Howie did - repay them by lying to them and betraying them just so that you can have a chance at winning some money????

Well that's what makes me pause (or gives me pause . . . whatever the heck that saying is . . .)

George really doesn't seem to be that kind of person - my take on him is that he's just a straight out people pleaser who tries to make the most people happy and avoid being the bad guy. Like based on that assessment, I predicted he'd put up either Janelle (to please the majority of the house) or Chilltown (to avoid having to be the bad guy because Boogie has that coup power) - both options he seriously considered . . .

In any case, the only rationale for him putting up Howie HAS to be that either he had somebody else more important he had to please like the producers who he might feel he owes above everybody else for being given this opportunity to be on tv OR else he's not a people pleaser but is primarily a selfish money-driven liar like you said. I just don't see that in him . . . like maybe it was more a case of LOD/Erika scared the bejeezus out of him, the producers told him to back off Janelle, so all that was left was Howie? And like most people pleasers, everybody else's feelings mattered more than his own (?)

So I don't know . . . is it a case of George being too selfish or not selfish enough??? :huh:

PS I guess that is what might be considered a 'brainfart', eh? lol Starbaby!

i thought chicken george was really playing the game for himself and really didnt care about what the others thought about him but i was just completely wrong. howie, of all people, the only person that was nice to him throughout the whole game was the one evicted by the chicken man. he's the one that always says crap like "i'll remember you for doing this deed." pretty short term memory huh? howie never even did anything to him what so ever. why the hell did he want to save erika in the first place anyway. she never even talks to him unless its asking him to vote for her. cg really is only a people pleaser and nothing more. deep down inside, i still think he's truly a good person and probably nicer than anyone else in that house but that is no way to treat someone who looked out for you this whole time.

Chicken George just got the only really honest player in this game evicted.

I hope he goes home this week.

Forget him.... and his necklaces. He broke his word... his EXPLICIT word... and for that he's as pathetic as James.

Ugh... I don't like any of them now. Will and Janey. And I almost hope she goes next week so she can be with Howie rather than locked up with that scum.

Will or Janey deserve to win.

The rest of them deserve to go the route of Corey Feldman and fade away.

Celebrity Fat Club anyone?

I agree with SamTheCat. What was amazing about the nomination is that Howie was the only one who included George from the very beginning. He even made him an honorary Jedi! I'm sorry, it just doesn't sit well with me. I was watching the feeds when Will, with the help of George dyed Howie's hair. George was mean-spirited, putting stripes in Howie's hair and generally trying to mess up his hair so he'd look foolish. He, along with Will were obviously making fun of Howie behind his back, even telling him to leave the dye in for longer than required. I thought then that that was a sign of the chickenman that I'd never seen before.

In addition, am I the only one that thought his farewell comment to Marcellas was a bit cruel. He said something like "if you have another food pass, I'll take it", all the while grinning his stupid grin. Although Marcellas initially was not going to give George the pass, (which I also thought was wrong), he did, after all, give it to him and he was allowed to eat for a week after agreeing to eat slop for 60 days.

He just doesn't seem like a nice person and THAT'S my problem with the chickenman.

im going to guess that if george had put Will rather than Howie up, then mike would have had the satisfaction of using his 'power' and kicking out janelle.....so maybe george has managed to keep her in the game a bit longer.....i bet he wins another HOH before they can get him out of there

Quote: "I think it is a little funny that everyone loved George when it looked like he was going to go the way the people on this board wanted it to but as soon as he chose one of the "chosen 2" (the blonde bimbo and her sidekick) everyone is turning on him. We should not call him names just because he did what he did he may have to pay the consequences later on but for now its a game and calling him names is just rude. "

I thought George might be the type to think for himself, but it was evident by his Howie nom that he was persuaded by the others. This could be the reason why he fell out of favor! :)

even the man that gave him a slop pass for the week past he couldnt even swing a sympathy vote for just sad. i agree with marcellas for not wanting to give him the pass to begin with. 60 days should be 60 days.

Yesterday I was all for George, you know he's doing his own thing and making up his own mind. I didn't like the way posters who at first were "Ohh Georgie, you're great" when they thought he had targeted Dani were leading the charge to denigrate him for putting up Howie.

Then I saw his conversation with Janelle last night when she was depressed and smoking in the BY. Something about the way he was looking at her and saying they could work together made my skin crawl. It just seemed a little creepy, like the school janitor lusting after the prom queen (to use BB's analogy)

Something's a little off about Georgie, maybe he now thinks he might actually win.

doesnt cg comes off as a overly phoney nice guy in respect to the game not real life?

this been bugging me the whole season about him

it just seem force

like in his diary room coup te dat guess

even the man that gave him a slop pass for the week past he couldnt even swing a sympathy vote for just sad. i agree with marcellas for not wanting to give him the pass to begin with. 60 days should be 60 days.
Yep, that's my point. George is just not a nice man. George approached Howie and Janelle THE DAY BEFORE asking to be a part of their alliance and telling them he would not nominate them. What was the purpose of that lie? Why bother to say anything to them if he wasn't positive of his intentions? George is what my grandmother used to call a habitual liar. There was no benefit to telling that lie and he made at least one enemy by doing so, the guy that spoke to and included him from day ONE, when everyone else was treating him as furniture.

And you're right - Marcellas should have kept his damned pass!

yep cujokay agreed

i mean one vote wouldnt hurt

it would have made marcellus feel a little better

why doesnt george ever exercise?

am i just never on the feeds when he is?

he was just showing how loose his shorts are now (that sounds gross how i worded it somehow, but you know what i mean)......i was just thinking if he were exercising too he could have really made the slop diet work, and it's not like they have a whole bunch of other stuff to do

i need to be in the BB house and get put on the slop diet, ever since i got hooked watching these live feeds i have taken the term literally.....i watch, and feed...especially when they show close ups of the food they are cooking!

I know Georgie lied & all... not cool... but it was Howie's time to go! Georgie rid the house of a common pest (to all but Janelle) & didn't waste his HOH like some others. Go George! However, I'm still annoyed Howie made sequester! They Kaysar/Howie evictions should have been reversed.

i guess i havent paid much attention to him either, other than feeling sorry for him when the camera zeroed in on him sitting by himself all the time

but now he says that now 'they' dont need him anymore.....(i assume erika and danielle....the former floater alliance)...and that he is back to sitting in the kitchen alone and 'they' are back to leaving him out of the loop and only feeding him little bits and pieces of information

he is so excited, it reminds me of BB1 when he was so tickled with his 'brilliant' plan for all of them to walk out of the house

Archived