Mike "Boogie"

CeCiMom

Ahhhh a fresh new start... doesn't it just warm the cockles of your heart! ;) (Time to archive gang... houseguests threads were starting to bog down the site.)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey!

Sorry if this is posted somewhere already...but I didn't watch season two, and I was wondering if anyone knew why people call Mike "Boogie"...and how he got that nickname.

I have couple of ideas...I just hope it's not the one I'm thinking...

Thanks

white boy + hiphop= boogie

ok so I'm pissed...Janie is up against the wall and Mike Boggie is holding all the cards :angry2: Who the hell calls himself..... "Boggie" in the 21st century any way??? IS HE, LIKE, 12???

He sucked the first time around and he sucks NOW even more. He was the HG I LEAST wanted the see in All Stars.

He has no redeeming qualities and he ain't even nice to look at!...unless you like human sized garden gnomes!!

So--cut to the chase--some body decides to post a thread about being FAIR??!! That snake James won POV like 6 times last season and NOBODY cried about how THAT wasn't FAIR!!!

LIFE IS NOT FAIR MY FRIEND SO GET PAST IT!

~~Once Janey leaves so will my live feeds~~

The coup is now pretty much irrelevent. Even if he puts Janelle up, she can win veto and is then exempt. Let's see if duma$$ Boogie is smart enough to think of that! If he wanted her out, he should NOT put her up, that way she may NOT compete for veto and THEN he can replace the nominations with her and vote her out. Let's hope he's as dumb as he seems. :angry:

If he doesn't put her up, there's a 3/4 chance she competes for veto anyways. His best bet would be to do what Danielle did and put Janelle up against the veto master. That way if the challenge is anything physical Janelle will have to beat two athletic males in James and Boogie.

I don't know if I agree. I would have no worries about her going against any type of competition with any of those fools. :P He might as well take his chances at her NOT competing for Veto and use his power. But, like I said, he's a moron, so I'm sure he won't do that.

Hasn't Janelle only ever played in one endurance comp? The button one Jen won? And then she had her period, so that would really suck. And that is really kinda scary that I know and remember that! LOL Of course she says she's not good at them, but that could just be her playing the game.

But this is about Boogie sooo... I probably shouldn't admit this, but I don't totally get why people dislike Boogie so much... most of the time I really like him. I love Will and they're both really really funny, esp. in their DRs, and it's been fun to watch them play everyone. Although if Boogie and Erika really have a serious relationship out of the house, some of the stuff he's said about her makes him look kind of scumbaggy. I'd love to see CT and Janelle final 3, with Janelle winning the HoH and choosing Will over Boogie... 'cause a Will/Janelle F2 is what I really want to see!!

"Boogie nights oh

Boogie nights, boogie nights

Boogie nights

Ain't no doubt we are here till morning

Boogie nights

Come on now got to get it started

Dance with the boogie get high

'Cos boogie nights are always the best in town

Got to keep on dancing

Keep on dancing

Got to keep on dancing

Keep on dancing"

Erika's favorite song!!!!!!! :)

yep wasnt a fan of boogie being there due to the fact in his season he wasnt an allstar. but this season he has played like one.

was watchin an episode of The Parkers on TV tonight and there was a scene where a security gaurd was talking to Kim and her friends, and OMG! it was Mike Boogie. What other tv appearences has he made?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0539642/

Yup, Booger & Will make me laugh and all that... It's all good - but the whole white rapper thing is a little disturbing. He reminds me of 15yr old white suburban kids who think they're 'gangsta'... cruising around the 'hood' in mom's ford taurus. What makes it more freaky is the man is PUSHING 40!

but the whole white rapper thing is a little disturbing. He reminds me of 15yr old white suburban kids who think they're 'gangsta'... cruising around the 'hood' in mom's ford taurus. What makes it more freaky is the man is PUSHING 40!
And that's hitting the nail on the head. It's sad really. What's funny to me is that Boogie always makes fun of Howie's Jedi light sabers, but doesn't realize he walks around looking like a Vanilla Ice reject who, by the way, was semi-famous over 10 years ago.

Quote: "And that's hitting the nail on the head. It's sad really. What's funny to me is that Boogie always makes fun of Howie's Jedi light sabers, but doesn't realize he walks around looking like a Vanilla Ice reject who, by the way, was semi-famous over 10 years ago."

Ha Ha Ha.......Vanilla Ice was a reject...rejected/banned from the rap world.

Now maybe Boogs should get some MC Hammer pants... he might gain our respect! :)

Archived