Week 5 Nominations

bigbrovaz

If you think about it it would be stupid for Will and Boogie to keep James and do whatever Dani says...

The whole reason everyone in the house (Dani, James, Erika, Marcellus) are mad is because Janelle didn't put up Chilltown, so i think it's kind of funny/ironic that James uses that as an excuse to Boogie and Will for him to jump ship from the Sov's.

James: Yeah, Janelle didn't put you two guys up, so I'm going to turn my back on her, you guys want to be in my alliance? lol...wth?

Hello??? Anyone else find that odd??

I hope CT realizes that Janelle would be true to them (as she's proven twice already) and Dani and James would not!! (as they have proved) I'm actually ROOTING for CT at this point, what's the world coming to?? If Howie, Kaysar or Janelle can't win then I would prefer it to be Mike or Will....

Anyone else think it would be funny for James to nullify a vote that was going to evict Janelle???

I think how that is going to go is everyone will vote and then James will go into the diary room and tell julie which vote he wants to nullify and HOPEFULLY she will tell the rest of the houseguests!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think some of you are placing too much hope in Chilltown deflecting. Basically, they'll come to realize that even if they do there's a chance that George (appreciates Danielle a lot), Marcellas, and Erika may still vote Janelle out. Will might, but I don't think Boogie is willing to risk switching votes and Janelle still staying in the house. That would be disastrous for them. Whatever decision they make will probably be correct though since Will is the master.

Yeah I agree ILoveKaysar, it would be stupid for CT to keep James. Plus if they keep Janie in the game they have someone that is going to seek revenge on Danielle, Ericka, and Marcellas. Howie and Kaysar would be going after them too. That's three other people to do their dirty work while they sit back and relax(that's what they do best.)

CT's odds are better if they keep Janie in the game.

Plus why would CT trust James, a guy who has turned on his alliance not once but twice. And the second time was completely stupid, all out of anger. If James stays there's no way he will make it to the end, he just committed BB suicide. :rolleyes:

ya know.. danielle has been telling everything to CT and thinks that she is tight with them. then she tells them how she knows everything and everyone trust her so she gets info and brings it back to them. i think they know that they better get rid of danielle because if she makes it to the end with anyone, she has a good chance of winning the whole damn thing. and Will doesnt like when someone else has a stronger mental game than he does.

what thread am i in? what are we talking about?? ohh yeah, nominations. i am too pooped to talk about that! :lol:

Does anyone else remember what Danielle has been saying everytime someone got HOH? I know I have heard her tell at least two different people that, the way she plays, when you get HOH, you ALWAYS put up two people that you are ok with going home and have a third one ready. She said you dont put up someone to try to get another person out because it will always backfire. You put up two people that you are ok with going home and you let the house decide who they want to keep. That way it keeps such a big target off your back if you don't tell the house how to vote. I clearly remember her saying how dumb she thought it was when people used pawns. Kinda funny, huh?

big blunder by dani

Neb's right. Dani doesn't really care. She told Erika last nite that if James goes, he goes.

She's using James which is poetic justice. She wanted to split the sov's up and she saw James was the way to do just that.

It's funny while Dani is upstairs in the HoH room telling Erika James lies a lot (his new trustworthy alliance) at the same time the Sovs are downstairs trying to figure out the POV comp and what is fair to both Janie and James. That's ironic!!

James is so worried about looking like a fool that he ditched the alliance that is trying to be fair to each other in favor of joining up with Devil Dani who says "If he goes, he goes."

That's hilarious!!

auntjulie, good points you made there. it's disgusting and sad how sov is keeping loyal (sort of) to james by trying to figure out what's fair for him and janie. what you said about dani saying, 'if he goes he goes' is a comforting irony because james deserves it.

This is the same game James played last year. I have NO idea why anyone, including the sov3, believe a word this guy says. Did no one watch last season?? He tries to toss out his psycho-babble to make a stand in his defense, when the whole time he's double-talking the people who have his back. For a guy who claims to know all the psycological rules of engagement, I can't believe how transparant he is. I REALLY can't believe how many people can't see him for who he really is. This is why I have no faith in the concept of a popular vote. Send this a-hole packing back to the delusional chick who can't read the writing on the wall. If James walks away w/ this I'm done. I won't quit watching, but I will cancel my feed & catch the show whenever it fits into my otherwise full life. Ewwww, this week really has my faith on the line & I don't expect the best. Howie & K are not looking too bright. Although, I came into this hating CT & have now tossed most of my faith in their court!! This is a parallel universe I couldn't imagine a few wks ago!!

Susan.

Season Six is embarrassing with their "neither of us should play for veto since we don't want to hurt either of you". They need to realize this an individual's game. Their actions seem like something the Friendship or Nerd Herd of last season would do.

Why does everyone keep saying James did not put up CT. OF COURSE HE DID!! He put up CG & Will. Then he put up Jase with Will - TWO guys from CT. ????????? Are you people blind. Janelle & Kaysar have made foolish choices during their weeks as HOH. Both have been playing a poor game. Janelle targeting Erica & Dianne was stupid. Janelle is after the girls for whatever the reason.

Archived