HoH & Nom's, Week 5 - Spoiler

uvp

bye, bye Janelle. danielle wont let me down. :):):):):):) .

game overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

best week yettttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

happinesssssssssssssssss is here again

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks to bb producers :):):):)

Of course that snake Dani will turn on the people that have kept her in the game so far...

But now that she is hoh she is gonna have to screw someone, sooo, Paint a target on her because she will not make it to the end!!!

i agree they will backdoor her. It will be funny if she is chosen to play for the veto though & wins it.

Danielle should be like "james since you want janelle gone so badly...i need you up as a pawn".

But if it came down to votes I think janie would stay over james.

She should worry about howie if she evicts janelle though.

Funny after hearing weeks of "you never evict the person that the HOH wants out", we get to see if she tries to sway votes.

Daniel?

What makes you think Daniel is going to take a swipe at Janelle and risk Kaysar and Howie coming at her?

I dare say Danielle is that stupid and it certainly is not her style. Don't think she's not aware that CT sees her as a pawn as well and I doubt she does James' bidding.

This week= more of the same.

Marci

CG

Erica

are the brood she may pick from. Maybe even Will and Boogie as pawns or maybe not. Danielle is going to pick nominees where she can strike a blow and go back behind the scenes with relative ease.

Guest jordansmom

All Stars has now began. Don't care if she has the guts or not. S6 backdoor ppl twice already GOGOGOGOG DANI

Daniel?

What makes you think Daniel is going to take a swipe at Janelle and risk Kaysar and Howie coming at her?

I dare say Danielle is that stupid and it certainly is not her style. Don't think she's not aware that CT sees her as a pawn as well and I doubt she does James' bidding.

This week= more of the same.

Marci

CG

Erica

are the brood she may pick from. Maybe even Will and Boogie as pawns or maybe not. Danielle is going to pick nominees where she can strike a blow and go back behind the scenes with relative ease.

well if she doesnt' rid the house of janie...i wonder if james will flip out on her like he did janelle.

If danielle doesn't nominate the sov's she'll be a hypocrit just like the rest of the house.

The smart thing would have been throwing the comp

howie comes after dani :lol:

howie couldnt win hoh to save his life

kaysar :lol: mister 2 time loser yeah right

one way or another janelle game is ova

wow two people after you

she should be scared :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't worry Neb. Dani doesn't have the guts to nominate Janie directly. She'll back door her instead. I hope Janie gets the cout d' etat!!

Oh you mean like Janie had the guts to go after Diane directly? :lol: Or how Janie had the guts to tell her own alliance her plans all along? :lol:

and the cout d' etat doesnt come into effect til the next hoh (at least i think LOL cause i am sure julie will announce it)

I think that's why Danielle insisted Erika give her HOH - to make sure at least one SOV does not make the jury. If she doesn't put up at least one sov then she'll have the rest of the house mad at her instead of one or two. Plus, nobody's going to fault her for wanting to get rid of Janelle - Janelle tried to get rid of her first in week one.

But anybody notice that when there's talk about 'backdooring' somebody, that person (Jase, Diane) seems to get picked to participate in pov? Not saying it's fixed, just that the person seems to always have a fighting chance . . . so if Janelle participates and doesn't win I think it'll be a clean eviction.

PS They never put people on pb&j/slop 2 weeks in a row . . . does that mean Marcellas can give George his slop pass? YAY!!!!! :)

actually no one was backdoored this year.

& for james to have been so aganist backdooring it's surprising that he wants to backdoor janelle.

when you are a target you have to be balls out. If people are after you you have to win comps to stay in the game.

Yeah, Janelle wins Hohs and Vetos. One of the reasons why Dani may not waste her time on that venture. She's better off spilling the beans on Chilltown and focusing Janelle, Howie and Kaysars attentions there.

Which she very well may likely do.

Dani is not stupid and I doubt will go out of her way to do CTs bidding. Dani even admitted it's better to keep big targets in the game. I think the the Sov haters are betting on the wrong horse in this scenerio. Dani is going to look out for Dani.

She is not going to do the houses bidding so she can be picked off later. I say CG goes home this week and Kaysar goes up as the "pawn" knowing she won't have the votes to evict him. 4 votes does the job and nominating two BB6ers puts a target on her back.

This is Danielle.

That's her game.

I'm not exactly praising Janelle's HOH last week. But I doubt Dani is going to risk putting up 2 BB6er, having one come off only to nominate another one. If a non nominated BB6er wins a veto she is doubly screwed. That means Dani has to pick another player to put up which means making more enemies.

She has James right now.

Who thinks James is that trusted in that house?

Janelle is not going home.

Archived