What size is Janelle?

Katie_Ridha

What size is Janelle?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. What size do you think Janelle Wears?

2. 2. Do you think Janelle needs to lose weight?

• Yes!
    • No, she's healthy and looks good even though she's not a stick

This poll is not to make fun of Janelle. I'm just trying to get opinions. If you men out there don't know anything about womens sizes, just answer the second question. Thanks for participating!

My Guess/Answer:

1. Size 10?

2. No, she's healthy and looks good

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, dont forget the camera puts on a good 10 pounds.

when bb gave them a scale, she weighed herself and she weighed 114. sooooo she is so not a size 10! :o:D

she needs to do some situps.. but thats about it.

Sorry Carvin! Just a debate some of my friends and I had, and I thought I would leave it to the BB experts to settle the debate...

I'm 5'7" 145 lbs and size 8.

My best friend is 5'3" 115 lbs and size 10/12, so it's hard to tell... bone structure, muscle mass, etc...

Janelle is like 5'10, though... not 5'3. I doubt she's even a 4. She looks good either way. Of course, I think she looks better towards the end of the season when she puts on a few pounds (I'm not a fan of the ultra skinny look).

she is far from fat. i dont see how you can see someone her size as fat

I wouldn't even go as far as to say that Janelle's "curvy". Curvy is Marilynn Manroe who would be considered fat or plus sized today (how sick is that). Janelle's body type leans more towards slender. She looks fanfreakingtastic. For you who speculated that she's a size 10, you're just so used to seeing women on tv who are a size 0, yes 0 (it's actually a size), that you forget what a normal, healthy size looks like. I'd say she's a 6 at the very most. Like the majority here, I concur, this is a ridiculous thread. But...while I'm here and on my little rant, I'd like to add how nice it is to finally see a girl eat. Good for her for not being afraid to eat. She eats what she wants, when she wants, and still balances things out by working out. This is how it ought to be. Far too many women and young girls are starving themselves. If you want a freaking cookie or two, or three, go ahead and have them. Life is short, enjoy the things around you...which means enjoying your abilities as well. If you can walk, go for a walk. Don't neccessarily do physical activity for the sake of "losing weight" or "being healthy". Do it for the fun that it is, the endorphines it releases and enhances your mood. Everything is good in moderation...which is exactly how Janelle seems to be.

Okay, so I'm going to be on the defensive here:

1. I never said Janelle was fat. I think she's PERFECT...

2. The poll's description reads: "This is not to make fun of anyone."

3.. If you think this poll is ridiculous, there's no need to participate.

Sorry if I offended anyone, but I was just curious to see what other viewers thought. Thanks for participating...

Katie, your intent may not have been aimed at making fun of Janelle, and I really don't think you did. The reason why it's so ridiculous however, is simply because the topic of "what size is she" is even called into question. It's riduculous because it's so below even coming close to being of importance (and I have to say that I'm pleased with the overall response by ppl on here, and how it doesn't matter). "Who cares what size she is", is basically what we're all trying to say.

I don't recall there ever being a thread about, "What size do you think George is?", "What size to you think Erika is?", etc. There have been so many players in past seasons who were basically the same size as Janelle, so why target her?

Elle, you ask "Why target her"?

I wasn't targeting her out of dislike, etc. There are a lot of topics on this message board that are not about "Game play" etc. As I already stated, I just wanted to get other people's opinions because two of my friends and I were having a debate about it.

I don't see why this thread is anymore unnecessary than a thread such as "Letters from inanimate objects to the Houseguests."

I tought the point of these message boards was to discuss your thoughts regarding anything and everything about BB.

This will be my last post defending this thread, so go ahead and bash me if you want. I don't know why some people are so sensitive about weight or size... Again, sorry if I offended anyone!

Katie, please understand that by our finding this thread distasteful in any way, isn't a reflection on how we see you. We're not bashing you, we're just saying that we think it's kind of mean to be guessing someone's weight/size.

You asked, "why the sensitivity about it?" Simple, take a good look around you at society today. Why does everything/everyone have to be about looks? Billboards, magazines, movies, music videos, tv shows... one is constantly bombarded with images of what is considered socially acceptable/beautiful. It's sad that you guys were even centering your discussion about what size she is. Why does this even have to be a factor? Why is one of the first things we notice about someone have to always be their weight? Let's be honest, we live in a fat phobic society. Everyone is so intent on being politically correct, inclusive, what have you, when it comes to ppl of different cultures/races, but it doesn't matter if one is black, white, purple, red, green, if they're fat, that's going to be the thing that all of us can despise together. "Hey man, it's not cool to make fun of them for being black, but frick, did you see the @ss on tubbo?" It's pretty disgusting, and I think a lot of us are just tired of hearing about it.

Touche, Elle.

I guess I was thinking this was along the same line as people discussing Kaysars religion, but I guess I'm more out of line that that discussion.

Bottom Line: We love Janelle and think she's awesome :)

Archived