The Jacksons!

Guest ranster627

Guest ranster627

FROM TV GUIDE: Entertainment News

GET READY FOR... THE JACKSONS: On the heels of the big acquittal, the Jackson family is reportedly shopping around a six-episode reality series that would offer a behind-the-scenes look at how the clan has rallied around Michael during his recent legal nightmare. Per The Hollywood Reporter, Fox, ABC and A&E Network are among the outlets that have been approached. It's not clear which family members would take part in the show, but it's safe to say LaToya and Tito are on board.

Offended because you don't like them? OR because you like Janet?? LOL..either way, you shouldn't have to be sorry.

I was :shock: when I first read this. Why would anybody want to watch that?? ok...I'm still :shock: .

Guest ranster627

seems they are trying to find someone to buy the series ... CNN actually announced this today too, so now we have two sources, the above and CNN ....

Guest ranster627

Here is something kinda creepy they said on CNN that they had videotaped themselves during the trial ... seems kinda weird to me ... I would think their feelings and family goings on would be something they would want kept private ...

Offended because you don't like them? OR because you like Janet?? LOL..either way, you shouldn't have to be sorry.

I was :shock: when I first read this. Why would anybody want to watch that?? ok...I'm still :shock: .

well that is why God created remote controls :wink:

Guest ranster627

My problem is I have no self-control ... I will have to watch the first one if it airs at all ... I can't resist! I need a remote control to control me! :oops:

one of the tabloid tv shows reported that Trump would like to have MJ as his 'Headliner' in a 'Celine' kinda deal for his new Trump Hotel Vegas, deal is reported to be worth 80 million...and it was also reported that when the 93 case was about to start he went and tucked alot of his money into accounts outside of the U.S. and all the reports of his being brokes are are just that 'reports'..the Trumpmeister himself said the deal he wants for MJ is true

Guest ranster627

watching CNN Neb??? wtg! I saw the same as Neb!

BUT Larry King did say the offer was out there from Trump ...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ranster627

FROM TV GUIDE: Entertainment News

HERE WE GO AGAIN: Just when we thought we were done writing the words "Michael Jackson" and "in court" next to each other day in and day out, the dethroned King of Pop went and got himself sued again. This time, it's a Manhattan financial firm that's hauling Jacko before a judge; the suits hope to force him to pony up $48 million in fees they claim he owes for their help refinancing his bank debts and cutting him a bigger slice of the Beatles' song-catalog pie. At least I finally got to type "the Beatles" and "song-catalog pie" next to each other. I thought that would never happen!

Guest ranster627

FROM TV GUIDE: Entertianment News

M.J. IS MIA: Both Michael Jackson and his attorney were no-shows Wednesday at a hearing for the civil case which posits that the embattled pop star sexually assaulted an 18-year-old boy during the 1984 World's Fair. A rep for Jackson, who at a rescheduled Aug. 17 hearing may also face contempt-of-court charges, could not account for his client's absence, but adamantly denied reports that the singer stayed at home to finish Half-Blood Prince.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name