Janelle & James

billw84

Whats your opinion on Janelle & James?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion on Janelle currently?

• Loved her since here BB6 days and still do
    • Disliked her since here BB6 days and still do
    • Loved her in BB6 dislike her now in BB7
    • Liked her only in BB7 since the beginning
    • Like her after this week because she played for herself
  2. 2. What is your opinion on James currently

• Liked him since BB6 and still do
    • Hated him since BB6 and still do
    • Liked him in BB6 hate him in BB7
    • Loved him only in BB7 since the beginning
    • Hate him after this week because he was very hypocritical

heres what happened to those who missed it/dont know whats going on:

-James/Jan decide to discretely go against Kaysars plan,

-they tell Nak they want to keep her, so if she stays she would be helpful in taking out Chilltown

-Nak runs and tells Boogie no longer than 30 seconds after continuously thanking James/Jan, tells him everything

-Boogie tells Will,

-Will and Boogie immediately decide James and Janelle are now the primary targets of season 6.

so if nak stays, James and Janelle just screwed themselves and their alliance

sure, kaysar's plan was boring and "dumb" for his alliance, as everyone and their mothers were expecting him to go after Will/Chilltown. but i think it was the best move for himself. if the plan goes through, kaysar will last longer than the other bb6 members (remember this isnt like sports all-stars where its set by teams, its every man for himself)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, it was very stupid of James and Janelle to cut a deal with either Diane or Nakomis. I would not have expected Nakomis to be such a snake, but then if she had an alliance with chill town she is loyal to them. Hopefully one of my beloved BB6 crew will win the next HOH and split up Boogie and Will. My question is... if Nakomis is indeed replaced by Boogie, who will she vote for? Diane or Boogie? Janelle, James, Howie are sure voting for Boogie. But everyone else is a wild card. Oh, except Will, we know he'd vote for Diane. Chicken George, Danielle, Erika, Marcellas. Marcellas would probably vote for Boogie. Danielle seems to like Diane, so she might vote for him too. But everyone is saying Erika may have something with Boogie.

I agree, They are going to ruin there alliance. I thought james and janelle were much smarter then that. If kaysar puts up chill town, he will have an even bigger target on his back. Dont blame him for playing the game and covering his ass. I still like james and janelle though.

They're gettin me heated!

It's a damn shame what they're doing....it's like the blind leading the blind right now. I thought I was gonna hurl when Janey asked James what she should do if she gets HOH next week....Think for yourself girl!!!! Like Kay says....Let James get his own HOH. :angry:

James is motivated by paranoia and resentment. He would be glad to see the SOV fall apart...still pissed about Howie putting him and Sarah up. And THAT wouldn't have happened if James didn't act like such a SNAKE!! He wants to play everybody......I never voted for him to go back in.

Fortunately the game changes every day.

Wake up JANEY!!!!!! The only PPL you can REALLY trust are Kay and HOW!!....the SOV3

And they were talking how they can trust Nakomis and how she wouldn't stab them in tbe back...wow.

They are gonna screw this up, for the second straight year. The nominations now look very bad for the SOVs, and I even supported them at the beginning. They can only help Kaysar now, but Kaysar can't go far alone, especially if Janelle and/or James are out. He might have saved himself in the short-term, but he can't go on far alone.

So, yes, Will and Boogie should have been nominated. Their power is shown very clearly by the fact that Nakomis told them everything right away. The only hope left is for Erika to use the veto, and for Will or Boogie to be nominated, but that's not likely, especially since Erika wants to be friends with everybody.

Only the SOVs can end up being weaker after winning HoH. Jesus! Kaysar thinks way too much, James and Janelle trust others way too much, and Will and Boogie have much more power of persuasion than everybody else combined. Power can help you, but it can also hurt you, as shown by the fact that Kaysar pretty much lied to James and who is now pissed. The emphasis should always be to eliminate the strongest players as soon as possible, not to piss the least number of people, which was Kaysar's main motivation.

This pretty much starts the process of the elimination of SOV, the emergence of Chill Town as a force, and the eventual elimination of floaters like Erika and Marc. I have a very strong feeling that Boogie will win this whole thing. I hope I am wrong.

I am a huge fan of SOV, but they have made a huge mistake, and they assumed way too much.

I really belive kaysar was making a smart move and now he needs to win the power of veto to save his nominations.

opps i guess i missed that erika won power of veto . now i guess kaysar needs to convince erika not to use it .

A good move FOR Kaysar now is a bad move AGAINST Kaysar in the long-term. The reason he didn't nominate Will and Boogie is because he doesn't want to piss them off. The only way it would make sense is if he was playing alone, but he has an alliance, so that move means that he believes his alliance is weak! And Chill Town is seeing right through it. They are not stupid, neither is Kaysar, but he's way too naive. James is right regarding that. Kaysar's actions are based more on how he'd look to others instead of just playing the game. All this does is buy him two extra weeks, that's it. In the process, he's destroying his alliance, which is the real source of any power he might have in the house. If he thinks that Chill Town will forget about him just because they are targetting Janie and James is just idiotic.

It is starting to get goooooooooooooooood. tee hee. When is the Veto ceremony?

Any of these plans have has the potential to backfire at any time. It is hard to say which plan it going to be the best one at this point. The target has always been on the BB6 from the beginnng anyway so what is the big deal. Thay have to just keep winning the comps and making deals.

Kaysar's plan to nom Diane & Nak & then get them to think Chilltown made a deal has backfired (thanks in large part to James & Janelle). Now Chilltown has just grown in numbers & strength. I hope Nak agrees to the deal & then stabs the SOV in the back. After all I heard last nite they deserve it.

What we (as watchers) fail to realize is that we always know whats going on with the alliances or so called allicances in the house. The people in the house don't. Everything that we are commenting on is based on the conversations we hear between multiple groups. The players in the game don't know whats going on if they are not in every conversation. The only thing they can do it use their instinct. They are pretty much working blindly and hoping that people who come to them are being straightforward. Thats not good when the game doesn't have any set rules. Lying and manipulating IS allowed and if James and Janelle want to do their own thing based on paranoia then they will learn soon that they can't trust anyone but their own alliance and let Kaysar handle his own HOH. If they are good, they can win HOH next week and take out Chilltown.

What they fail to realize is that EVERYONE IS AFTER THEM! You are going to have to put up people you don't want to eventually. As Kaysar is doing, being HOH doesn't mean you have to power through and blow smoke just to put people on the block. I would be trying to save my ass to...I don't think that means his team will bear the brunt of it. James and Janelle messed it up though. James convinced Janelle that Kaysar is not trustworthy which was a bad move on her part.

Excuse me for rambling!! :D

And more importantly they convinced kaysar to let them make a deal with nakomis in exchange for her not voting against them next week, but they didn't realize she was working for chilltown. I still don't see how it benefits Nakomis to go to chilltown. Won't they just turn on her too? I believe it will still be Nakomis and Diane on the block the veto will not be used what I can't figure out is who will likely vote for who?

What we (as watchers) fail to realize is that we always know whats going on with the alliances or so called allicances in the house. The people in the house don't. Everything that we are commenting on is based on the conversations we hear between multiple groups. The players in the game don't know whats going on if they are not in every conversation. The only thing they can do it use their instinct. They are pretty much working blindly and hoping that people who come to them are being straightforward. Thats not good when the game doesn't have any set rules. Lying and manipulating IS allowed and if James and Janelle want to do their own thing based on paranoia then they will learn soon that they can't trust anyone but their own alliance and let Kaysar handle his own HOH. If they are good, they can win HOH next week and take out Chilltown.

What they fail to realize is that EVERYONE IS AFTER THEM! You are going to have to put up people you don't want to eventually. As Kaysar is doing, being HOH doesn't mean you have to power through and blow smoke just to put people on the block. I would be trying to save my ass to...I don't think that means his team will bear the brunt of it. James and Janelle messed it up though. James convinced Janelle that Kaysar is not trustworthy which was a bad move on her part.

Excuse me for rambling!! - Stayciana

You make a great point and thanks for reminding me of it. I have to remind this before I increase my blood pressure with all of these (seemingly) boneheaded moves!

Guest StarBaby

I don't think for a minute that Janelle believes that Kaysar is not trustworthy. I think that she thinks that James might just be smarter and a better strategist. Whether that is true or not remains to be seen.

So far IMHO Janelle has been the most non-trustworthy player this season. She has gone behind Kaysar's back & she has made a secret alliance with Marcellas to pick him over any SOV. I say more power to her but I am just sayin :P

No I don't think Janelle thinks Kaysar is untrustworthy. But she does think he is too trusting which is different. He and them are being played big time and they don't know it. ALL of the others are after them including Marcellas. James is right about him. Why does he constantly reaffirm the alliance they have by referring to them to others as "the four". It's not right. What about "the three", will, Mike and Jase? Maybe as you say they are not aware of how tight they are. Look at how fast Nakomis went to Mike to tell them the deal she was offered? How does that benefit nakomis? She could still be easily going home this week. And now that Erika knows about the deal they offered does she feel slighted that they can only offer that deal if Erika uses the Veto but no one has formally asked her to do that? Will she feel offended by "the four" for not informing her they were offering to use something that she won? I think Janelle and James may have done irreperable damage to themselves. Funny thing is it was James that got all this going again just like last year.

like i said before janelle is an amateur @ strategy. unlike the nerd herd of last season sov arent on the same page. seem like all 4 of them want to do their own thing.

And more importantly they convinced kaysar to let them make a deal with nakomis in exchange for her not voting against them next week, but they didn't realize she was working for chilltown.

It really didnt take much convincing. Kaysar came into the room they mention saving Nak. Kaysar says "I wanted to talk about that with you guys i want her to stay too" (sumthing like that). He had made up his mind that she was staying (little does he know it is not entirely up to him who stays and who goes)

When Janey made the deal not to choose How or Kay over Marci, I don't think she ever planned to put herself in a position to keep it. It was contingent on all of them being in the final 4. Of course she would throw HOH so she wouldn't have to choose...

Well, if you THINK about it...James and Janelle aren't the stupid ones, its Nakomis. As much as I like the girl think about it... If she wouldn't have said anything then she might have a fighting chance at staying an extra week!!! The SOV's were wanting to keep her around while Boogie and Will wanted to get rid of her to keep Diane. I think she made a stupid mistake by telling them this... I was giving this girl way too much credit...

reminds me of that song "stupid girl" by garbag

i aslo agree with the poster above... it was nakomis that made the stupid mistake. janelle and james only crime was trusting people to easily.

i still have the faith in janelle...

Archived