James

Jem

upnolimits WE SPEAK THE SAME LANGUAGE...:lol: I was going to say also that BB is not a team sport and he knows he is at the bottom of the list... After watching this morning I was like Janelle had to go thank goodness Kay, James, and Marc talked her out of back dooring Dani.. Whew...Hopefully we dodge one right there..EVERYBODY KNOWS I AM A FAN OF DANIs so please dont get offense with my comments Im just looking out for my girl...

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sparklet great minds think alike :)

They will keep James around not because he's especially helpful to them, but because he's a guaranteed vote.

As far as James saying that, everybody that wants to take out Janelle always forgets the first step in the process. WIN AN HOH! He wouldn't put Janelle up now because he needs the sovs more than they need him.

And Janelle knows very well that she can't trust him as far as she can pick him up and throw him-----James just doesn't know that she knows.

Well gotta hand it to James for learning to strike first since SOV will eventually strike at James out of all of them, but still a little early in the game don't ya think. Poor James though, it would be really stupid on his part since Danielle is using him to be safe with SOV and playing with CT. Also, when he does turn on Janelle, he's obviously gonna have the rest of SOV gunning for him no matter what, and unless he plans on getting POV almost every week while maintaining that he can be honest and faithful to the other HOHers, he's screwed, and Danielle simply rides his coattails until that point...

James is an idiot, I'm so POed that he's planning to nominate Janelle. Guess staying in power for so long has caused them to go nuts... They've started cracking and they'll split immediately when they lose that power (aka two of them go on the block)... Sigh, and I wanted SOV at final four this year, I hope I can settle for sequester.

The only reason that James is so pissed of is that they are voting out one of the members of his back up aliance (James, Danielle, Diane). So id love to see him out of the house he can easily be replaced my Marcelous. James keeps talking about how when he wins HOH again he will do whats best for him. The guys wins HOH once in 2 season and now he thinks he will win it every other week.

Give me a break James I thought you changed but you are the same rat you were last season and I hope Sarah is watching and sees the real creep you are and dumps you when you get out of the house

Before tonight show James was about the only Sov I actually like. Now no way belive it or not Janey may have taken his place on my list now.

James is playing the game just like Janelle is.

The hate threads (if anyone really has a need to hate these people) should be the ones sitting in the background that ARE NOT PLAYING. Really, sitting around waiting for others to do your dirty work can be considered a strategy, but from the outside looking in it appears to me they are collecting a weekly paycheck for an all paid vacation (and some airtime) from Club BB.

I didn't like James last year, but i love him this year. And i liked Janie last year, and i hate her this year. I hope he or someone else takes her out next week!!!! I hope to see James and Danielle in the final 3. He should turn his back on the group, they did it to him last year. And if it came down o the 4 of them, he'd be the first they'd go after.

He claims that Janelle betrayed him... funny, I didn't see him nominated... he claims she looked out for herself and not the alliance... hmm, didn't he nominate Chicken George when he was HOH? He accused her of making deals with Chill Town. Odd, I seem to be remembering a deal he made with Chill Town. I guess James went into this game thinking he would be able to run things, but both times someone else had HOH he was angry that things didn't go his way. He talks about how he sacrificed Jase in order to save his alliance... but didn't he also say he would have taken out Chicken George before he took out a member of Chill Town? The only word I can find for James is the word hypocrite!

I hate James, he really has a temper when things don't go his way. I like Janelle. I think her decision to put Diane on the block in Mike's place was a good one. So, James is mad and telling Dani that the "revolution" has begun, which means he obviously had a plan for a while to break away from the Sov. That makes him a hypocrit for getting mad at Janelle. I'd like to see Janelle and Will go far in this game. They're fun to watch and not so uptight and serious like James. However; even though I hate James, I at least respect the fact that he spoke up and told Janelle how he felt. I also respect Janelle for doing what she felt was best and not letting the Sov bully her into anything. Kayser and Howie just sit there like bumps on a log and don't want to do any of the dirty work. I hope Howie stays allianed with Janelle, and I don't know what Kayser will do.

Archived