uvp

:)

didnt know the floaters alliances was as strong as it is

dont want ericka or diane to win :blink: by janelle

america is cruel 15 minutes :lol:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another great Pov competition!!! That was a really cool game. Great with the wake up calls deal too loved it!!! Why cant BB just come up with ideas like that for HOH!!!!!!!

yep veto gets all the cool stuff but hoh gets :blink::blink:

pov seal janelle fate

janelle gets caught in a fib :lol::lol::lol:

I only watched a few minutes of the pov..it looked really good...and Janelle went after Diane....why? Did she not want to take boogie out..if not why? I wonder if she knew that the rest of her alliance was breaking up, or weak and she made sure that she had a parachute for herself with CT, and maybe that is why she didn't take out boogie.

eliminate telling us about hg families crap

luxury comp george team :blink:

man i am surprise the times were as close as they were

i thought james team would win by a ton

janelle in a rock n hard place :lol:

someone help this girl with strategy

she is an amatuer

yea gotta agree that POV Was Awesome!! Actually showed some thought on CBS's part who woulda thought? Tonights whole episode was great why cant the feeds be that good? Am I the only one liking the shows better then the feeds this year??! :unsure::blink:

WILL and Mike phone skit lmao

Will and Mikes track record for deals is pretty clean. As far as I can remember, they've never once backed out of a deal. That said, Mike and Will will probably throw the HOH to James and Danielle for them to get rid of Janelle.

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I love their phone skits!

Guest StarBaby

Love or hate Chilltown, you gotta laugh at them at the end of the show tonight. I loved it when Will laughed so hard he fell off the chair.

WILL and Mike phone skit lmao

NO JOKE! I have been laughing non stop for the last 2 minutes b/c of that. Theyre going to be laughing all of the way to the bank too - b/c they have PLAYED everyone.

James is making a spectacle b/c he is finally choosing his side, but he wants everyone to think it was Janelle who forced him to do it. He did't want to get Chilltown out this week either - he has a "gentleman's agreement" w/ them and Danielle - but no one knows that. By making Janelle seem like the big bad wolfe for going after Diane after she said she wouldn't, he's pushing any remaining floater (Erika, Chicken George) to nominate Janelle out of fear, keeping him safe./

Archived