August 4 Live Feed Updates

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boogie and Janie are in the back yard..

He asked her how it feels (to be nominated) Janie says 'It feels pretty good'

Then he says he'll help her any way he can 'since you have helped us before'

Boogie says 'At least you get to play' Janie says yeah..Im glad I got nominated so I wont be backdoored.

7:22 BBT - Janie is folding some laundry, Boogie is still eating, and Will is setting up the pool table.

Will said he's going to do some Amature moves (jedi moves) and wants Howie to tell him what he thinks

Howie Janelle and Will playing pool. Howie says, "Damn it, Damn it, get off your ass and jam it." :rolleyes:

They are complaining about the pool table, they move it when the have competitions and it's not level.

Janie, Howie, and Boogie think his moves look 'surprisingly' well.

Now will is complaining about how crooked the pool table is and wishes BB would quit moving it for competitions.

(great minds think alike Jem! LOL)

Janie is worried that 'Big Daddy' broke up with her, because they made her look like she is in love with Will on Thursdays show.

7:30 BBT - BB: Danielle, please go to the diary room

so true Loves

Now Janelle is talking about Julie asking her about Will. She is worried her BF has broken up with her. They go on about it. Now they're just having fun playing pool.

Kaysar, Will, Janelle and Boogie.

Feeds are now on James and Boogie playing badminton.

7:50 BBT - BB: Janelle, please go to the diary room.

James wants to stop playing badminton...To give his shoulders a rest, and conserve his energy for tomorrow.

Feeds switch to James and Dani in HOH

J: No one can believe Ive been nominated...The plan is to put up you and Marcellas if S6 gets HOH next week.

Erika has come in now and is talking with them.

7:50PM BB time

James and Erika talking outside. James said you have to take risks in this game. Erika agrees. Erika is talking about the HOH competition and how she couldn't hold on anymore so she told Dani she was done.

Will and Howie are playing pool in the backyard. There doesn't seem to be much game talk going on now.

James said everyone cant believe he is nominated. He's in HOH with Dani and Erika.

James says he told George the fact that he was nominated hurts him. He says Janelle made deals with CT to save herself. Dani says she doesnt believe anything Jani says because she twists everything. She tells James to talk to Howie to see where they stand because that is important.

James says he knows they are planning something to save Janelle. He said they are so easy to read now. He feels expendible and has felt that way all season. Says they are making the same mistakes as last year and to look at their nominations last week. Dani says they went after the floaters first.

James says he warned them and then it happened. Dani says she is not doing their dirty work because they had plenty of chances to get rid of Chilltown. Erika says they come after us, we will go after them. James said they said they have protected Erika the whole time and that Erika should have hung in there to save them.

James said they messed up last week. Dani questions if Kaysar is part of the "they". James said Janelle has done most of the talking. They talk about Howie - that he's smart but listens to everything Janie tells him. He talks about how Jani threw the veto competition to Boogie. How Janie doesnt want to get rid of Will because she likes him and that you arent supposed to like people in this game.

James brought up how Jani called Dani weak and jokes about it. He says everyone in S6 told her to nominate Will. Erika said she barely talks to her. James said her friendships with people are not genuine. Dani jokes that she'll be hanging with Chicken George next. Erika talks about her saying she was trying to protect her but yesterday during HOH she wasnt yelling her name out.

James conclusion - Jani is scared of women.

James is in HOH with Dani and of coarse Erica interrupted and joined the conversation.

James is telling the everything jani and Kaysar and Howie said right after nominations.

James told erika ' they are mad at you because you have been protected. Kaysar and I both told her to get rid of Will but she didnt. You see who she clings too.

Dani'I guarantee you she will hang around george. she isnt genuine.'

erika' I think its interest she says I was protected. How can she say that and mean it.

James 'it is what it is.'

Dani 'they should have gone out of CT. I am not doing her dirty work. It doesnt make sense why did she go after diane and erica in the veto. she had her opportunity. I would respected her if she went after CT.

James'Last week was so f-ing ridiculous'

dani' erika, where was your key, I was like where is her key?'J

James 'jani threw me under the bus. I put up jase and they promise to go after CT. They lied to my face. They shook his hand and made a deal and said I am safe.'

Dani ' that is right Jase said that , I forgot to tell you erika, they made a deal with Jase and shook his hand.'

James 'there are certain things you dont lie about, you dont shake someones had and say they are safe. '

Marci Jani Willie Howie in red room

Will 'what is kaysar doing, what is he saying'

Jani I have never asked him. I dont want to put him in that position.'

will ' now is the time to do it.

interrupted by george asking to play cards. NO

will ' You need to have a conversation with Kaysar, why is that so hard for you. He is in your alliance.

Its going to come up sooner or later.'

Marci' do you think veto will be balls or choice?'

Jani 'choice, If I pick you will you take me off Marci? Dani knows we are friends'

Marci ' I told her I want you to stay, if you take yourself off, kaysar goes up'

Jani 'why'

Marci 'you cant worry about that , just stay in the game'

jani 'but I cant help but worry about other people, At least you know your safe' 'this carpet is cheap' :blink:

Jani 'did dani ask you how your going to vote marci?'

marci ' she knows'

jani ' I am going to go help mr fart cook.'

Marci ' if you pick me for veto , I will play'

James and Kaysar playing pool.

Talking about veto but interrupted by Janiand Will.

feeds switch to Dani and ERica in HOH

dani 'they are off the chain. they are amost tyarrants.

bb Kaysar please go to diary room.

Dani' I cant believe she said no offense , you are a weak player, I am eatin my foo and and I am like wha?'

(spelling like it sounds)

feeds switch again to back yard.

Will' janelle tell boogie'

jani ' they are all against me. Marcellus wont even look me in the eye. He slept with me in the hoh and know won't talk to me'

will ' we support you but you have to win veto'

Jani ' I will and I will go after the f-ing floaters , I am pissed'

will ' If boogie wins hoh they will float to boogie'

Jani' james knew he was safe'

boogie 'were you in the Diary room just ripping them apart?'

Jani ' f- yes I was , I am going to go off on them if I win veto'

Mike ' f-you bitches'

Will 'the thing is Kaysar is floating between season six and the floaters.'

Jani ' I cant believe marcellus is doing this. He changed.'

Will ' I told you so just doesnt seem right'

Jani ' we hate erika , marcellus and danielle and we dont know where george stands.'

boogie' George is in his own little world'

Will ' you need to tell Kaysar to make a decision. He is nervous or alliance is f-ed up'

Jani ' Howie and kaysar are on board they are fine. Howie is willing to sacrifice himself. even if I leave howie and kaysar will work with you guys.'

Will 'that is great but howie is a hairy ape, and kaysar is a moral jerk. we want you to stay.'

Jani ' Danielle drew the line now its war. One of us is going home'

Will ' I know that, but Danielle said she wont put up Howie.....'

Mike ' she means her, james or kaysar..... (did you guys catch that???)

will' if you pull a ball in veto, you dont want to get kaysar he wont use it.'

Jani ' will you use it? '

Will ' I would strongly consider it, but she might put up boogie'

Boogie 'offer george a blow job in the bathroom.'

jani ' eeeeewww gross' :blink:

Jani 'what did james say??' (to kaysar)

no answer

do you still want to play chess.?

kaysar just came out so game talk stops.

I need to call it quits early tonight. Please keep posting so Jem will have the info she needs to do an overnight write-up in the morning. Great job everyone!

Oh and Janelle is playing pool with Will. He;s telling her how she must get rid of Marcellas and Erika, she agrees.

-Morty

Kaysar and Jani talking on red couch.

Kaysar ' I have to do what is best for me in the long run, but we are a team.'

Jani ' so who do I choose in veto'

Kaysar ' not Howie, he wont use it' :o:angry:

Jani 'should I choose boogie or will?'

Kaysar ' cause you want some one to use it?"

Jani ' YES! Should I choose george since I know I can beat him?'

Kaysar ' I dont know, I am thinking'

fire for 3 seconds

Kaysar 'who is he gonna pick?? damn it this really sucks'

Jani ' lets go inside, in the room'

Jani ooooooh what are you guys cooking? (walking through kitchen to bug room)

Howie joined them

Howie''they are trying to stay away from each other, like we dont think they are in an alliance'

Jani '' what if I get a red ball? should I just pick will or boogie?'

kaysar ' I dont know'

howie' lets keep it simple, lets keep our alliance , I will play for james and kaysar for you. and if we win we will talk about it then.'

Kaysar' by the way it doesnt matter'

Howie ' pick anyone of us'

kaysar' tell james so we are on the same page'

Kaysar ' what are you thinking

Jami ''if you leave it the same I will go home I dont have the votes to stay they want me out'

Howie ' that is why she did that'

Kaysar 'is she trying to get the team to split up, is she trying to get us against james?"

howie ' that is what they are trying to do, rip us apart'

Jani ' go get James and tell him that right now' (NO he is with dani!!!!!)

kaysar getting james

Howie ' I liked our odds going in that veto. erica broken rib, dani fat ass,

Kaysar ' i think danielle is trying to split up the team and that way we are all pissed of'

James ' that doesnt work this year, if I or you go home what are we going to do go to the floater?

we are still together.'

Howie ' cause we have to vote against each other'

Jani ' if we get red balls do we pick our alliance? I can pick george. lets flip a coin.

james ' where did u get a coin?'

jani ' do u think if kaysar wins , takes u off, they put up will or boogie?'

kaysar ' we need georges vote'

jani ' we dont have the votes if its a tie then dani decides.

howie ' I will work on george. He will never come after you.'

James ' I say we just play veto and figure it out.'

kaysar ' if I dont play I am going up'

Jani ' I think she is coming after me'

James leaves

Archived