August 3 Live Feed Updates

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6:05pm BB time

feeds are back, and they're all talking and having fun hanging in the web so far

james: george did you fart?

george: yep.

howie: big boy like spider web

will:this is awesome

will ummm....fell.....he is out

janelle and will pick out an egg for him

danielle says we must agree whoever gets the slop pass gives it to george

janelle and will in kitchen talking at table will tells janelle that he gave diane symphay vote Janelle said they were going to blame it on james . janelle is quiet now not saying much. she also told will that julie asked her in HOH if she had a thing with will...lol... rest of the hamsters are still on web holding on. (every now and again I hear some one saying watch ..HG Name.. they are close to the red rope is that the producers?) Will just came out and said I dont want james to get in trouble I gave Diane the sympathy vote.

7:40 pm BBT

everyone on web except for janie and will, janie got called to DR, she comes out with an envelope, and she reads it and it says that the HG can no longer support their body on the web, they have to suspend and hang only by their arms and legs... we get fire...

7:42 BBT Janelle was called in Dr she returned with an envelope and read it outloud it said that you have 1 min to reposition your self you must now hang below the web and only hang on with legs and arms you will no longer be on top and supported by your torso. Erica said great I'll be out in 5 minutes I guess this is BB way of moving this comp along. Then we got FOTH because the HGs seemed to be confused by what bb wanted them to do.(god they are not brain surgeons or anything LOL)

james fell off and picked an egg that contained nullified eviction vote

7:51bbt boogie and kaysar fell off cant tell what egg the got because of FOTH but we know slop pass is still available because they are trying to Get chicken george to get down and take it but he wont. Will keeps yelling that howies foot is on red rope and he wants it reviewed then we get FOTH Damn Will

back from FOTH Marcelles is off and he is pissed kicking the egg did they not learn from boogie? Howie and danielle still up there from what I can see and erica also as well as chicken george

chicken george fell at 8pm bbt

danielle said erica im done she dropped down to just one leg they all thought she was gone and said nope im not. danielle pleading for howie to drop telling him hes safe (wow this is good tv) SOV pep talking howie your doing good youve waited 2 years for this

howie saying he cant hold on anymore he wants to know if hes safe they both said yes...sov pissed yelling howie dont let go! howie down at 8:08 then erica DANIELLE HOH shes yelling shes the black widow!!

Dani won HOH!

She only won though because Erika gave it to her. Howie was in pain and she begged him for at least 10 minutes to let go. Dani was barely hanging up there herself. Howie dropped and then Dani told Erika "Give it to me." So Erika dropped and gave it to Dani.

I think Boogie won the 10 grand. Marc won the week of no slop.

We are in FoTH mode

We pop back in for a sec. Boogie & Will laughing & saying Janelle is really worried because she called Dani a weak player to her face. Boogie says you reap what you sow. Will says you gotta pay the reap. They are jumping up & down (but talk is low so I can't hear)

& FoTH

They tried to get George to drop when they knew the slop pass was the last thing left but he refused to quit. Will was the worst player there - out first and very quickly.

CBS doesn't want us to her them talking to the HG's at all. We keep getting short glimpses and the FoTH. It's extremely annoying.

It was a good comp - they all seem to agree. Lots of tilting the web and moving it up and down, with some occasional shaving cream dowsings. At one point Marc was so covered he looked white!

James had been eyeing the egg which turned out to have 10 grand in it. Apparently Janelle said something to convince him to pick up a different one though. Thus he got the one where he gets to nullify 1 (or 2?) nominations. He was not thrilled though. He said he should have listened to himself. [i don't know why he listened to Janie considering how upset he was with her!]

Marc and Erika in the showers. The HG's have food.

The HG's also got wine. Several of the girls said "Yea!!!"

Will and James are in the kitchen trying to determine exactly how the nullification will work.

Will and Mike plan their next ohone call session in the DR. Will tells Mike they have to win next week or they're going home. Mike tells will to stop being such a naysayer.

The HG's also have wine and several of the girls shout "Yea!!"

James lost a shoe and only had short socks on. Then his second shoe started slipping and that was the beginning of the end.

Dani's complaining that when Howie moved, it moved the rope where her arms were.

Erika's cold and needs a sweat shirt. All her stuff is wet. James is going to loan her a long sleeve shirt.

James lost a shoe and only had short socks on. Then his second shoe started slipping and that was the beginning of the end.

Dani's complaining that when Howie moved, it moved the rope where her arms were.

Erika's cold and needs a sweat shirt. All her stuff is wet. James is going to loan her a long sleeve shirt.

Dani's telling people how Toni called everyone to tell them about the alliance between Diane and Jase. Dani says that Diane told her they did agree on the alliance but then Jase said something that made her think they weren't doing it. Dani says they didn't like each other so the alliance couldn't work.

They speculate that it will take forever for BB to clean up the backyard. (Will was hoping to go in the hottub.)

George just got out of the shower.

Marc and Janelle talking. She tells him about Julie asking her about Will. Marc says he can't believe they were trying to make it a showmance. Janelle says they weren't even trying to make it into a showmance. "I can't believe Julie asked me that. I am so humiliated. I wanted to run and leave the room during the interview. I can't believe it." She does an imitation of what her face looked like when asked about it.

Marc says he's so "damn desparate" he's thinking about going in there and using his slop pass for the end of this week.

They're speculating about other twists - like waking them up tonight at 2 am to do the food comp.

Dani? says she thinks both Will and Boogie are in the DR and screaming. [They must be doing the "phone call" they practiced earlier.]

Apparently BB told them to wear long sleeve shirts for the comp. CG wants to know how long he hung up there.

Marc's complaining about how much weight he's lost - that's it's muscle also so he's not looking so good.

Janelle is now telling Erika about Julie asking her about Will. She's quite eager to spread around how humiliated she was. [she'll do anything for attention!]

Archived