August 2 Live Feed Updates

Will & Howie still shaving in the BY.

Talk of splitting the pirze money. Will says spillting final 4 would be better than final 6 (well duh).

Howie says he would be open to a split.

(Good lord they should be bald by now but the still bzzzzzzzzzzz zzzz bzzzzzzzz of the razors)

Howie asks Will if these marks on his chest are just freckles. Will says that or a deadly melanoma. Will says J/K they are just sun freckles.

2 feeds switch to dining table. Talk is of if a HG is coming back & who.

In the BY Boogie rejoins & Will is trying to pressure him into letting Howie shave his ass. Boogie firmly says no because his mom & her friends will see it on the show & in her small town people will not understand the joke.

Feeds jumping around & the house seems to be all abuzz of what tomorrow will bring.

Howie, Janelle, Kaysar alone on the BY sofa.

Feed switch to George & Erika @ checkers but CG farts & it is bad so Erika has to leave the room. CG apologizes.

Will in bathroom just showered. Diane painting her nails. Marcellas in there whining (muh muh muh)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Diane asks Will if Boogie talked to him about her trying to get votes. Chicken George walks in so they go silent.

Boogie and Dani in workout room. They are talking about the Fantastic Four making jokes.

Boogie - this is gonna be good. Are you nervous about Marcellas going back and telling her?

Dani - No because she's talked sh*t about him. He's not coming after you two. "It's crazy." I cant believe she said that. Alison and Diane this whole time. Have no friggin idea. Don't give me more motivation. I can't believe she said that. Kaysar's probably going to throw HOH. He's probably gonna throw it. The floaters aren't coming after them.

Boogie - I can't wait until 24 hours from now.

Dani - I've never in my life. No offense - you're weak. And you know what? They have no idea. They better recognize.

Dani is saying "I like you Dani, you're a weak player." Then she says the "B" word. Season 3. Boogie says "should have gotten the DVD." She's mimicing saying "You're weak" and then laughing. She's begging to be called to the diary room.

Dani & Boogie in HOH.

Dani says she is going to say she is putting up CT to try to get people to let go of the button (assuming it's an endurance).

Dani keeps talking about "her" (I think she means Janelle, not sure?). Dani says I can't believe she said that. Dani says so she thinks this whole time I was aligned w/Ali & Diane. boogie says when you are a fat cat you get complacient. Dani says it's just like don't give me more motivation. Dani says she thinks Kaysar will throw HOH cause he doesn't wanna put her, Erika, or CT up. Boogies can't wit til 24 hours from now. Dani says everytime she is around them (BB6?) she acts like woe is me & I have nobody.

Dani says to boog..."Let me ask you a question" "So do men who have that much money generally give it without expecting something in return?" Boogie say nooooo, somebody's fucking. (OK they are talking about Janelle fosho)

Dani says she is sooo mad she wants to change the votes around. (does anybody know what Janelle said to make her so mad?)

Boogie says as long as Erika is going to go after him (dunno who?) at least we know she stands a chance to win. Diane is like ehhhh (wishy-washy). Dani says yes, that's why it had to be done this way to start the revolt. They say they need people who will come out guns blazing not people who are trying to dodge bullets.

Dani quoting what was said that made her sooo mad "no offense, like you Dani you're a weak player" Dani says OK bitch, I got your weak player right here. I wanna slap that weave outa her hair (has to be Janey). Dani says I gotta be in the DR so I can vent cause I am about to say things on the feeds that I shouldn't say. She tells BB they have 2 options, call me to the DR or give me a glasss of wine. (BB ignores her) Dani keeps making these angry, crazy, deep thought faces while she is walking on the treadmill.

(IMHO Janelle in some conversation told Dani "No offense but you are a weak player)

Janelle and Erika in bathroom area.

Janelle - It makes me so nervous. If that "B" comes back. If Alison or Nakomis came back, it would be so bad. I would rather have Diane stay than them come back. I swear. You asked James if he was going to evict Diane right. Chilltown will vote to keep you.

Kaysar walks in. he says he needs to shave.

Janelle - Kaysar I'm getting nervous

Erika - I'm the one who should be nervous.

Kaysar - I'm going to shave and then work out.

Erika says shes gonna do laundry.

Janelle - I'm nervous. I dont want people watching me work out either.

Dani - Hey houseguests!

Janelle says "Yeah" three times and we got FOTH

Feeds come back and Janelle is outside the HOH room by the chessboard.

She goes into the HOH where Will is laying in the bed.

Will - what's up. You seem nervous

Janelle - I'm worried someone is coming back. It sucks. The 6 people that didnt get to come in and the 3 that left get to compete in HOH. We evict our person. Us 9 go outside. We compete for HOH and there's 2 HOH's again.

Will - don't be nervous. It happens. You need to control Howie. I told him to vote out Diane and he said I know. Then he tells me I don't know. What you just said is very interesting. It's been a month that's a long time. Who would win that?

Jani - Nakomis or Alison maybe.

Will - oh yeah they would be competing too. This whole thing is so stupid anyway. I've been losing weight on slop and pickles. I have to get back to my normal world.

Feed now on Janelle, Erika, Janelle in non-HOH bathroom. Jan

Dani just got called to the DR :lol:

Janelle says man she gets called to the DR like 4 times a day, somethings up. Jan whispers so do you think they are working soemthing out? Her boogie Will? Erika says no she just talks to everyone. Janelle says she is just a paranoid person. Marcy says very. Marcy leaves. Janelle whispers to Erika what do you think is happening, I don't like it, I don't like it at all. Jan is paranoid that Ali is coming back. They say Jase is crazy & him coming back would be bad too. Kaysar joind them. Jan & Kaysar make a plan to get up at 5AM & work out ( :blink: )

short FoTH

Now Jan sitting outside HOH alone waiting for Will to come out of HOH (he had asked earlier to use the HOH BR to poop & now Jan is scared to go in there aromatically speaking). Will & Jan in HOH alone speculating on tomorrows twist. Jan thinks the twist will be dual HOH consisting of one HG & whoever thay let back in the house. Will tells her to controll Howie that he is freaking out over who CT is voting for & they have said they are voting w/the SOV. Talk of Janelle's dog & Will's teacup Yorkie, Scout. Will says something huge is happening if they are locking us down all nite & tomorrow. He says not to worry & tells Jan to shore up her alliance w/Howie & whoever else & just wait to see what happens.

Talk of POV comp & how excited Boogie was to win it. Will said he told Boog not to get too excited cause no one else was trying. Will says Jan did a good acting job explaining to why she went after Diane instead of CT.

Feed switched to Marcy & Erika in redrum. They are dogging Janelle. Erika says they loved her so much on her season it was like OMG it's Janey our hero & now that getting to know her has been a let down. Marcy said the nerdherd was sooo bad that it just exemplifies how bad the SOV are because they really aren't good. Erika says we are not the nerdherd.

Feed goes to BY sofas. Several HG out there coming & going making smalltalk.

Switch to quad feed. All 4 on BY. Nada goings on.

Dani appraoched Diane & says we are cool aren't we. Diane says she just feels awkward & it is pointless for her to fight to stay. Diane says if Janelle wants to be a fucking cunt then that's her perogative. She says ary I never use that word but whatever she will be the 1st one out next week. Marcy joins & talk turns to how nasty & gross the house is. Marcy leaves. Diane lookes defeated. Dani says she hates this game, Diane agrees but tells Dani at least she has a fighting chance so just do it. Dani promises if she goes out it will be guns blazing.

FoTH

(I'm out)

Archived