Big Brother Australia - New - The FINAL DAY!!

hanklee

CONGRATS JAMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU sooo much hanklee for all the updates.

Thanks for the updates Hanklee - as I've said before, it has been here I've been getting my BB Australia news!

Can't agree it's been a good season - like last year it had a promising start but quickly faded away. Major changes will be required next year if Big Brother Australia is to have a long term future!

Yes, the 2006 season is finally over. With much reflection, yes, I LOVE THIS SHOW!! And apparently a lot of australians did too.

Here is a quote from an article on BehindBigBrother.Com

Finale and season ratings

Posted 01.08.2006, 18:37:30 by vibes in Updates,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ebroadcast has reported on the ratings for this season of Big Brother.

The finale show drew in an average of 1.9 million viewers, peaking at 2.2 million at 9.38pm.

"The Winner Announced" won most demographic brackets for its timeslot, beating the season finale of Desperate Housewives on Channel 7.

The overall demographic also broadened, winning timeslot places in the 16-54 grouping.

Overall audience share increased from last year.

The ratings play an important role in deciding whether Big Brother will return. Channel 10's programming exec Tim Clucas has already annouced the show will "absolutely" return in 2007.

YES!!! Big Brother Australia will return next April for the 2007 season!!!

I agree that it was a great season. There was always something going on compared to all the down time on BB/US. The competitions were well thought out and executed well. All the costumes added to the adventure. The punishment room added a layer of activity that was fun to watch. The farm animals were far more interesting to watch grow then a lizzard, turtle or spider. And the fines were far more fun then just a "James, please adjust your microphone"... And the "adults only section"... well, bravo!

Archived