Janelle and Will???

babydoll

Guest StarBaby

Erin's pictures are also gone from his Dr. WIll Kirby website. I went on it a few weeks ago and there were several pics of them together, and now there are none. Don't know what that means, but that is my observation.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quote: "Erin's pictures are also gone from his Dr. WIll Kirby website. I went on it a few weeks ago and there were several pics of them together, and now there are none. Don't know what that means, but that is my observation."

It means that someone is trying to start speculation that Will and Erin are kaput. They would also like us to think that Janelle and Will are an item now according to Erin.

No wonder they call themselves "the cast" - they have publicity managers working for them outside the house while they do their two bit acts inside the house.

I wouldn't be surprised if Will thought before hand to do this to throw off the internet people and to get the Jani group on his side incase he or she were to win some kind of comp to get outside info on the people playing the game. Alot of people are speculating right now that Will is really interested in Jani and would love to see them hook-up. They think Will would vote for Jani to win if he was to get voted out and get others to as well, even though this would go against his BBF Boogie.

Will and Boogie were in the yard and i could of swore i heard Will say to Boogie.."Janelle has a 50/50 chance of marrying a Dr. by the end of the summer" and Boogie said "Oh really...thats cool"

Did anyone else hear that..or am i going crazy??

Kathy

yeah, he was just kiddin around, I think. Janie came out later and they carried on with conversation..Boog asked if they were getting married in Miami and Will said probably MN. They were all laffin.

Will said, "When we get married, you can't smoke in the house."

Janelle replied, "Okay...I don't really smoke".

I'm definitely not setting any expectations for wedding bells...I just want James gone on Thursday! :lol:

Will is probably hedging his bets. His girlfriend Erin Brodie requested that all of her pics be taken down from Will's myspace, according to a link I saw on Jokers updates. The moderator said she asked right after the "infamous shower scene" which really didn't amount to crap, anyway. I hope "big Daddy" is a little more understanding.

I still see no relationship other than a friendship. I see them both playing the game and taking full advantage of being locked in a house together. It's fun to flirt and it makes time go by faster to flirt and have a pseudo boyfriend/girlfriend in the house.

They're both playing the game and I think that they have forged a great friendship and that they trust one another more than they trust the others..w/ the exception of the Will/Boogie trust.

Will knows that Janelle has always had a guy there to flirt w/ and now, they're all gone, so he is definitely stepping it up and Janie is letting him. QUID PRO QUO Clarice, quid pro quo.

C/Martini, I believe you're right...it's all part of the game, plus they may have a friendship. Will keeps saying Janelle is sweet and honest, and I believe he really means that part of it of what he says to others.

Guest StarBaby

I agree, I think there is going to be a friendship that goes on after the game. And who knows, it might be "friends with benefits" LOL!

"Well hell, sign me up for some of that! (I took out the rest because Crackers did, but it was funny)!"

Ha! That made me laugh. Thanks! :D

I think I have a wee TV crush on Will. He is disgustingly charming! I think Janelle does too... Not sure if Will reciprocates though.

If Will's girlfriend has broken up with him, I think it is more than just the shower scene. She (Erin) knows him well I am sure and knows that he is very charming. My point is, she has to know when he is being serious and when he is not. She probably has picked up on those little "serious" moments and that is what did it for her. I personally would love to see Will and Janelle together. Both of them said the reason they broke up with their prior showmances was because the other person (Shannon and Michael) wanted to go out and party all of the time and they are both stay at home kind of people. My feeling is if their outside of the house relationships would fall apart over just what has happened to this point, they weren't worth having anyway.

Will is all about 'making good tv'. Has anyone considered that he and Erin had a deal? Like if he made it so far she would act the victim and remove pictures etc.. so that ppl like..say US..would tune in to catch every second of BB wondering if or when Will was going to be 'unfaithful'? Just adding to the BB drama like he LOVES to do..

I seriously think everything this man does is all about the game and I really respect him for that. He's unbelievable.. and he makes this season tolerable.

you got it CJM

toot me all tme for the first post

""""can you ear me now::::::

anywahs........those pierods always chasning me

[Would have been edited by Jem if she could work out what fizzle was actually saying. :blink: ]

All I know is that Will and Janelle have great chemistry together. I love the two of them - they seem perfect for each other. Will is kind a cheeseball - and so is Janelle. They seem to genuinely like each other. I hope there is something more serious going on - because I'm rooting for them to unite in more ways than one!

Guest StarBaby

I think Will and Janelle would LOVE to see Fizzle's picture posted on an Internet site, like, say.... Morty's! Yeah, I think that would make the two of them very happy!

Archived