Janelle and Will???

babydoll

I think there is some truth in Wickeds post. While I don't know anything about these people, sharing the same level of ambition with ones partner is a very important factor in a relationship. If anyone ever asks me about marriage I tell them that that is one of the first things to look at before they sign the papers.

But hey, maybe they are just looking for fun.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The level of truth is only in so much as two people having to -generally- have the same ideas about such things, but the level of dishonesty and cattiness comes in when Wicked attempts to make a point that they are incompatible based on what he/she presumes to be Janey's lifestyle and Will's lifestyle (sprinkled with a great deal of nasty commentary).

I for one (as a married woman with children in her mid-30's) would have been far less put off had it been framed without the snark and presumption. I'm sure a list could be made that would be very realistic as to why Will and Janey would make an ideal couple, as well as a list that could be made that would show them as less compatible. Going on about how Janey is on her way to being an alcoholic, and presuming that being a cocktail waitress makes her all about the party hard all the time mentality is ridiculous.

It also absolutely disregards the notion that Dr.'s aren't social creatures which again is absolute nonsense. If anything, the more realistic and less than flattering supposition that I would make about Janey and Will's potential is that Janey's current style is that of a manufactured blonde bombshell beauty which seems to be the trend among the Dr.'s on 90210. They all tend to be vaguely pygmalianesque in how buxom and blonde their wives are.

I have always been a ChillTown fan. I like watching the mind games unfold, much more than the comps. I have never been a Janie fan at all.....until now. Had Will and Janie not been on the show this year, it woldn't have been a show. Just once why couldn't it have been rigged for the 2 of them to be final 2. In the beginning I agree they were playing each other, especially Will. As after he would do something he would look at the camera and roll his eye, make like he was slashing his throat, or whisper some kind of comment about Janelle into his microphone. At some point that stopped. I do believe that Erin broke up with Will. When Will was on Housecalls and they were giving props to Jonah (who works for BB), they were saying that Jonah was great at taking care of their life outside of the BB house while they were in there. Then Will said, "except for the fact that he didn't stop Erin from dumping me." It's no secret that Will has a huge ego. Before he lets on that he really does have feelings for Janelle he probably wants to make sure that she wasn't playing him. Janelle mentioned that she could easily give up her life in Florida. I think she would fit in great with Will's life in California. Have any of you ever watched Dr. 90210? If he was serious about being on Dr. 90210, maybe, just maybe we'll she Janelle in the future. :D

To be honest the main reason I like Will/Janelle is because they made watching the rats fun this season. At least it was more entertaining watching their flirtations (real or not) than listening to bickering and fighting all the time.

Whatever they have outside the house...its up to them. I get a kick out of analyzing them while they are inside that jail cell, when they leave, its over for me. I don't wonder about them...worry about whose friends with who....ect.

I go back to my real life until the next set of fools enters the house and it starts all over.

You know I don't even think I'd call myself a 'fan' of any of them. Boogie I love to hate that guy. He is such an easy target. Erica is a skank on the show. What she is like in real life...I don't know. I hate her game play though and she just got very lucky.

The only one I wouldn't mind meeting in real life is CG. I hear he is pretty funny and he lives about an hour from me.

Other than that, I really like talking about them while the game is being played and of course anaylzing their every move/word/look. But, its over when its over. :)

she is strickly a Miami girl not interested in Playboy or any Hollywood Stardom that Likes her Cold weather home State. So there ya have it

:P I can't speak for Janelle being disinterested in Hollywood stardom but uhhh Janelle has already posed for Playboy showing full frontal nudity so I guess she is at least interested in Playboy ;)

Either way I loved Will this season but frankly he & Janelle whispering to each other like 3rd graders got on my last frayed nerve. I hope they add a "no whispering" rule to BB for next year because the HG are not supposed to be able to have secret convos. That kind of goes against what it all stands for.

Either way I loved Will this season but frankly he & Janelle whispering to each other like 3rd graders got on my last frayed nerve. I hope they add a "no whispering" rule to BB for next year because the HG are not supposed to be able to have secret convos. That kind of goes against what it all stands for.

I AGREE!However it won't stop them(just more FOTH's).Add either more sensetive mics or ear-pieces they MUST wear!

Hmm I guess this fits in this thread cause its about Will and Janelle but anybody watch HC....Jase must have said some stuff cause over at JUs their going wild........From what I got Jase said Janie didn't go to sequester house cause both didn't want to see each other but a caller called him out and said no it was because the jury came in the next day for Q&A and Jase was back peddling really quick??

Said he couldn't say but he knew for a fact Will was playing Janie and Janie is hurt??

Edit:Okay I found out the info..Jase said Janie didn't want to go to sequester she was to emotional and Will didn't want her there..he later admited he lied about this

2.That Will was playing Janie and he knows this 100% and it will become clear either at the final or a few days after show is over

we really won't know if jase is telling the truth or not, until after the finale. the reason is, because jase talked to will, after he was evicted, and will was mad. remember jase admitted to lying about janelle not wanting to go to sequester, when she said she did want to go, because she didn't want to stay in her hotel room by herself.

we don't know what will/janelle talked about in sequester, and they could have made up. i am not saying, they are in love or anything else, but we really won't know, until the whole show is over.

keep in mind, jase admitted to lying about one thing, he could easily be lying about what he knows, about will/janelle, or just basing it on what he talked will about.

will heard from jase, that janelle was probably going to win, so he was probably upset that she evicted him, and was going to evict boogie next.

i think you can't base it on what jase said, he could be lying, or basing what will said in anger, which he might get over, once he gets a chance to talk to janelle in sequester.

i am thinking, maybe will hinted he wanted revenge for his eviction, and the chance that boogie couldn't win. remember he told julie that janelle would regret her decision. jase told will, that janelle was going to win for sure.

this was all before janelle was evicted and sent to sequester, where she will have a chance to talk to will privately, if they both want to and clear the air or whatever.

doesn't mean i think that he even likes janelle, just saying you can't base it all on what jase said, you will have to wait and see.

Many of you keep saying something like: wait until the show is over and then we'll find out the truth.

Exactly HOW are you goin to find out anything then? Gonna e-mail Janie and Will? Gonna call up Erica or Boogie?

Besides here's your answer now, why wait: Will is the biggest scumbag ever and has NO feeling for Jani...it was ALL FAKE. So obvious and right in your face. He's just a Bum.

stuff always comes out about sequester, like the janelle/beau pillow fight of last year. so something will come out, about it when all of the other jury members are asked about it 50 zillion times i am sure.

apparently, it came out that jennifer/howie slept together last year, so somebody will talk. i know james has a website and he has talked about what went on in sequester last year, so something will come out.

apparently, it came out that jennifer/howie slept together last year, so somebody will talk. i know james has a website and he has talked about what went on in sequester last year, so something will come out.

omg they did :o

I didn't know that crap I must have been living under a rock

i know james has a website and he has talked about what went on in sequester last year, so something will come out.

James had so much contempt for Janelle this summer that I will never believe anything that comes out of his mouth regarding Janelle. Now that All-Stars is over and James no longer has to ride Janelle's and Kaysar's popularity coattails it will be interesting to hear what he and Sarah will have to say about Janelle and Howie.

I saw an article on BB7Dish showing Erin attending some formal affair with a Mayor,

Friday, September 8, 2006

"Mayor Gavin Newsom arrives with one-time reality show star Erin Brodie. Brodie, who works for a software company, flew in from New York. She is wearing a Marchesa dress and was among the few women who wore knee-length dresses to the traditionally white tie event. Chronicle photo by Deanne Fitzmaurice

***Yes, he's straight, and a millionaire.

This is just not the type of girl I see Will Kirby spending the rest of his life with. This is the same guy we all watched having the time of his life on a trampoline. He may want to portray this side of himself for his professional career, but when it comes to his personal life he is not being true to himself and will not be happy with her. Mike (Boogie) of all people is one of his best friends, what does that say about him alone. I think Will is awesome and believe Janelle is more of who he really is and that is how life long relationships last.

This is one of my favorties lines from Boogie, which is from him and Ericka discussing the Jury questions etc.

Boogie: No offense, but if Janie were in the final two, she has that thing that you don't.

Erika: That thing?

Boogie: The same kind of thing Will has that I don't, that je ne sais quoi, that makes people want to be around them and like them.

Archived