Janelle and Will???

babydoll

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

like drew and diane type of relationship

No way, no how - neither would respect themselves in the morning; they're both having fun and way too intelligent for that. I, personally, love a little showmance, which I knew was highly unlikely during all-stars. Maybe next year for us lovelorn. :)

Will told Janie she was beautiful but he wasn't going to cheat on his girlfriend.

Then,he was asked by Boogie how his date was (week before coming into the BBH?) & if he'd planned on taking the girl out again(Will responded he didn't know).

Hmmmmmmmm.........he's good lololololol

Quote:

"Will told Janie she was beautiful but he wasn't going to cheat on his girlfriend.

Then,he was asked by Boogie how his date was (week before coming into the BBH?) & if he'd planned on taking the girl out again(Will responded he didn't know)."

Wicked, I was thinking the same thing! Does he hava a girlfriend or what? Either way, I don't think he and Janelle would actually hook up. I think it's innocent flirting.

Mike means how did it go with Janelle. In other words they were speaking in a language only they know what it means. Although when he said that I instantly knew what he meant. They are trying to trick Janelle into leaving Will in.

Oooh speaking in code... I don't have the feed, I just read updates, but you saying that makes sense, thanks Cindy...

But does Will have a GF or not? I thought he was saying he was afraid his girlfriend was going to dump him or something. Was that also code?

No I think Will really does have a girlfriend. But CBS wants some sex in this so they have all these fake romance things that aren't real. It's just for TV. Will is just very very charismatic and you must train your brain not to let him suck you in. Janelle is a bit gullable.

Yeah, I think he really does have a girlfriend too. Cause I remember after Janie was trying to get Will in the bathtub with her. Will went downstairs and was talking to Kaysar saying something like "What should I do?" :lol: (laughing cause he seemed so confused, lol.) and then Kaysar went on talking about temptation and Will being faithful to his girlfriend.

I think that if Janelle thinks she is getting the upperhand by flirting/showmance with Will then she needs to learn a few things....Will, will get over on her first by using her. And when he does, I think she'll deserve it...is any of those HG serious about winning the money?

Quote: "Will is just very very charismatic and you must train your brain not to let him suck you in. Janelle is a bit gullable."

Well as a viewer who hated Will for the first two weeks and now has to admit that I kinda like him... I'm obviously a bit gullable too! Help me to train my brain...

Wills' girlfriends' name is Erin Brody.

Janelle's boyfriend plays for either the Minnesota Vikings or the Minnesota Twins.

Bottom line:

The Janelle haters are gonna say "Shameless hussy!!!"

The Janelle supporters are gonna say "harmess flirting!"

My take: Nothing's going on, they're trying to play each other. I'm just afraid that Will is better at it. And for the last two days Janelle has been so depressed about the decision to replace Boogie she's about ready for a nervous breakdown. She's been in the HOH room for almost two days just laying there. And Will keeps putting pressure on her to put Diane up. I'm a big Janelle supporter, but if this decision is gonna make her feel this lousy I wish she'd just take a DOR and get happy again.

Archived