Who thinks BB should DO something about HG's SPLITTING the money?Banana Bread Deal

nursie

93 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think BB / CBS should step in and put a STOP to people making deals to split the money?????

• YES......It's ruining the game. CBS might as well STOP the game now and give them equal portions.....because the show is WORTHLESS if they allow this.
    • No.......I could care less if they all feel like they win no matter who wins and never play the game hardcore.
  2. 2. Is Janelle a dumb BITCH for stabbing James and Kayser in the back to make a split the money deal with CT?????

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Do you hope Janelle goes home next week if she allows Booger to stay?

• Yes
    • No

i had always heard they couldnt plan to split the prize money...i remember we would all talk about how after reality shows are over the winner may buy someone else a car or something......but today Will openly talked about splitting the money six ways with janelle and howie......so apparently it is no big deal?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game has been crooked from the start and I honestly wouldnt' be surprised if the producers/CBS are up for investigation after the show. In game shows it is against the law/FCC whatever you call it to EVER talk of splitting prize money. This goes for ALL game shows and what is Big Brother but a game show? They also said that no talk about the game could occur before the Big Brother season but a bunch of them did that too. CBS is messing up big time.

The sad part is Will is doing most of this and basically spitting right in BB's face but the producers, the cowardly little rabbits they are, are too scared to kick him out of the house. I can't think of ANY other show that would allow this to happen.

I'm very dissapointed with CBS during this whole thing. It's bs what people like Will are getting away with.

They can talk about it all they want. There is no law against talking (although some people would like to think otherwise)

Will is gonna say anything and everything this season. It is like he has thrown every cliche thing that has ever been done into his butt and each day, he reaches in, slides past his head, and grabs a few to toss out to the house.

Dep

Other than hoping to prevent "power players" from ganging up on the weaker ones, I don't understand how or why BB thinks it can actually stop any winner from giving money away to anyone they choose once the check is issued. The whole game concept, after all, is pitting power players against weaker players.

It's not a game show folks, it's not even a reality show. It's a profit-making tv venture disguised as a carny booth dispensing mind candy. Enjoy the histronics, hate the haters, spy on the hamsters, love the occasional fun moment or turn it off and go to the libary, ride a bike or walk your dog.

These folks are just "playing" Big Brother for entertainment. We should be far more concerned about the quietly expanding yoke of governmental authoritative social control over our real lives. :o

I agree that talking doesn't make a law broken. Will made it sound like this could be done legally by making transactions between businesses. (like his and Boogie's) He was hypotheticaly speaking to get the attention of BB6. I think that's just a ploy on his part to make it further in the game.

Just to clarify for everyone since this keeps coming up...

I just called the FCC and asked them about how BB is categorized. They said that they do not categorize any program and there is no federal agency that does. It is the networks that categorize the programming.

The FCC is only there to investigate claims regarding indecency in programminig.

So I called the CBS headquarters in New York and after being transferred about 4 times, finally got a very nice woman on the phone. She said that BB is classified as a Reality show. It is unscripted. It is not a soap opera, as they are scripted.

She then went on to say that she loves Danielle and Kaysar. :)

Dep

Good information Dep! Thanks!

I would speculate that each of the BBAs have a contractual agreement. If it doesn't specifically forbid splitting prize money, I would think that it is allowed. But then you have to ask if you could take this person at their word. Are any of these people trustworthy? I would say no to Will. He's in this game to break the rules as much as he can. He has given reverse psychology a whole new name.

I just hope the other HGs are paying attention and are not baffled by his BS.

The simple answer is I don't know.

I don't know what the contract language is. I don't know if it's forbidden to transfer the cash, if it's ok if it's given as a Shristmas present in the form of a car, if it's forbidden to even talk about.

Or, more important, if it's even enforcable .

These people should start with the assumption that everything that Will says is a bunch of crap, and go from there.

I am with you Xal. I am also sick of Will spitting in the producers faces and continuiously breaking the rules. I am completely disgusted at this point.

IMO~ talking about spliting the money just takes away from the game. It makes the game so much less interesting to me because whats the point of getting to the end if they are only going to split the money? If it is allowed to happen (or even if it is just talked about,) than it is just one big cop out for any player that even would agree to such a thing.

JMO

Only reason would be because you are nothing but a money grubbing bitch....who is so money hungry, that you would actually BELIEVE someone like Will or Boogie would actually split the money with you if they won.

You would have to be a major gold digging bitch to throw Kayser and James under the bus and lie to them like that in the hopes that someone who lies constantly and hates you will give you money if the win!!!!!!!

Then why are they CONSTANTLY talking about doing it? And why is Janelle so dumb as to believe they will actually do it?

She is now planning on taking Booger OFF the block if she gets HOH and is lying to Kayser about WHY she wants to do it and is not even telling James that she wants to do it.

i'm not sure of janelle knows that but i do know that in previous seasons they had asked and were told no.Other than that if she does know than she is just playing to stay in the game or cbs changed their mind about the no share rule.

Archived