Janelles nominations? Week 4

April

i think that janelle saw right through Will.. at times she would cover her mouth with her hand/arm and she would be smiling (like.. ohh god, does he really think i am stupid.. please someone save me from will, he wont shut up)

at least that is what i am hoping she was thinking. :unsure:

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't post on here alot (I am mostly a lurker) however, I just had to speak my opinion.....

If Janey is dumb enough to fall for will and boogies BS then she will deserve what is going to happen. Hello...how hard is it to stick to an alliance? This just upsets me, and I am looking forward to seeing who she does nominate...I think she should put both of CT on the block that way if one gets POV she still has the other ..... James was smart for the minute they did talk about how they can sway floaters by saying she saved their butts by not putting them up this week. AAAArrrggghhhhh!! I just wish I could go into the house long enough to shake Janey and tell her "the force is with you..." LMAO!

I loved the comment about "no one puts baby into a corner" :lol:

Thanks for letting me vent...

~Kee

I really dont think it's smart for her to put both CT up and ultimately evict a CT member (assuming Boogie doesn't get vetoed). She/the sovs should really think about WHY they have been winning the HOH's. The reason the floaters dont step up in the competitions is because they dont want/need to take a stand. If Janelle nominates both CT members, and gets one of them evicted, the floaters now have a reason to play. With CT gone, they are obviously next, and they will band together to take out the sovs. Right now the only floaters who seem to be trying in competitions are Diane and Danielle; the rest of them will now be competing for HoH next week and take out the sovs 1 by 1. IMO it's dumb for Janelle not to take out Diane right now while she still has the chance. I get the feeling that Diane will win the upcoming endurance comp.

will and boogie is a bad nom

danielle and will is the ideal nom

Will and Boogie is definently a bad nom. By eliminating the other alliance your just allowing the floaters to create an even bigger alliance to get you out. And those floaters WILL band together to take out the sovs. (except for Erika and Marcellus who are to scared to do ANYTHING big in this game)

Good points, guess ct both up would not be a good thing, I was just thinking about one of them winning (whichever is not on the block) and taking the other one off. Both being safe.

Danielle or Diane would be good to put up next to them. Too bad Janelle really didn't have a chance to talk to anyone else....that must be part of CT's plan. For her not to be able to talk to anyone else....

I still can't wait for feeds to come back on..... :P

~Kee

Will and Boogie is definently a bad nom. By eliminating the other alliance your just allowing the floaters to create an even bigger alliance to get you out. And those floaters WILL band together to take out the sovs. (except for Erika and Marcellus who are to scared to do ANYTHING big in this game)

without ericka and marcellus the other floaters work are pointless. those two are the main reason why sov are still in power. without the help of these two i dont see no one on the other side capable of winning hoh beside danielle. for some reason diane is in full throw comp mode.

did i hear ericka :):):):):)

i am surprise they went after her so early . but her fate needs to be seal after going after cg. memo ericka maybe you dont to play the game but when you on the eviction block i think it is time to play.

best nom of game

Floters---Schmoters! Anybody in thier right mind would go after Will first and foremost. Booger is nothing without the Dr. B-----d. Will didn't deserve to win the first time and he certainly dosen't deserve it this time!Right now the so-called floaters are no threat at all! Danielle is the best player in the game and was robbed last time. I hope she takes it to the end and wins!

is ericka on the block or is it just talk about who to put up?

Archived