POV - George

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, Orion there was. She had her card upside down, Julie told her to flip it over and she turned the entire thing over and it was a different number. But I don't think she wrote anything new on it, I could be wrong I remember there was a huge "scandal" last year about it. But I don't think she actually wrote anything new, just flipped the card over and didn't x out her "old" answer.

marcelus will be tie with someone for worst bb player ever

Interesting how the only person who was willing to really do just about anything was Chicken George. Oh wait, no, it makes perfect sense. He was from season 1. You know, the season where the house was filled with real everyday, people, who REALLY wanted to play the game. Who would do basically anything to get to the end. People who didn't have agents, had no interest in becoming a star, who were there for the pure reason of wanting to play the game to win.

Hmmm, maybe CBS could make a note of that for the next time they are casting BB (if there is a next time). Can you imagine how exciting the show would be if there were 12 - 14 people in the house who were ALL willing to go that far to stay in the house every week?

Good boy George. Ya did good.

Dep

I hope h e does use it...I think all of them need to grow up! He is not a threat and JAmes is a little baby thinking the way he does that everyone is out to get him and that BB is gunning for him by rigging the competitions...I cannot believe the way they are acting.

i remember in the good ole days if you were a nom you would try to win veto no matter what. this is an allstar edition and hg dont care. bb producer are you happy. i know cbs read these sites.

why is Will still there?

^^^^^^^^

he won 500,000

what spoiler?

marcellas asked jase why did he do that, and jase said because that's why he was cast, that he has to give his people what they want to see....its his last week here and he has to make good tv

for me, i dont want to see someone always hamming for the tv show........are anyone's reactions in the house real reactions or is it always done for tv?

Archived