Chicken George controls the game right now ! How sad is that

Who does George Evict???  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who will he send packing = Jase or Will

• Jase
    • Will

Boogie will not vote Will out he has already said so. He also doesn't want to be "stuck" in the house with Jase. Now that we know he has Erika and Diane in his camp he needs Will.

But....let's say Mike wins HOH next week. Who does he put up? He says he will put up Janelle and James but will he? Since we know that Will does NOT want to go to sequester he may have to put Will up to let him out.

The only votes i think to evict Will will be Diane and maybe George.

I think Boogie and Erika will vote the same and evict Jase. Marcellas, Howie, Kayser and Janelle will also evict Jase.

The more this game goes on, the more I think Will has pinky swears with everyone inside the house except George. Marcellas, Jannelle, Howie, Danielle and James have all stated that Will is the most dangerous player and needs to be booted, but when ANY opportunity to get him out presents itself, they swing the other way.

I JUST DON'T GET IT!!!

Unless they really ARE dumber than they look, they can see through the "I wanna go home...wahhh-wahhh-wahhh" BS of Will's. Maybe I'm a bit bias as that everytime I hear Will's smarmy arrogance I either taste vomit or copper.

I want George to win HoH next week. I don't think I've ever wanted someone to win more. If he doesn't, he's going to go up. :( Don't go George...Don't go!!!

yep I dont get why WILL is still around either

btw cg doesnt control the game right now

after CG won the pov, the sov were saying that they wouldnt be going after him next week. they found some respect for the guy and now they dont want to get him out like they did before. :) wtg CG

I hate to say it FIZZIE, but I trust the SOV's "word" about as much as I trust Booger Doctor's.

yeah, but at least we can go by what the sov says. they might change their minds, but we will witness that when it comes. they are not saying that to throw us off, unlike dr. will does. Dr. Will lies and you never know what he is thinking or planning. his lies are lies. :blink:

Unless something has changed, in the last half hour, Jase will probably go home. The only way that Boogie votes out Will is if Will demands he do so. George went to the HOH room yesterday and they welcomed him and he is semi aligned with them now. The only vote Jase has to stay may be Diane, and if Mr. and Mrs. Smith isn't true, he may not even have her. But it's early. Plenty of time for votes to change with this group.

Now it looks like Chicken George and Danielle want to evict Will. Add Diane to that and that makes three votes. It's getting close.

Who know what the 3 season 6 votes will be. It looks like they want to evict Jase as of now, though.

It's gonna be up to Erika and Marcellas. The game is probably more in their control now and i think they'll both evict Jase.

Archived