Sequester House

Cathy

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.cbstv2.com/Global/story.asp?S=5...p;nav=menu412_5

The all-stars from the hit CBS show, "Big Brother", are secretly shacking up in our town... Or maybe not so secretly, thanks to our Eye on the Desert spies. The "Big Brother All-Stars" have been in town for about a week after hurricane John forced them to abandon their original location, Cabo San Lucas in Mexico.

The reality stars were sighted at a restaurant-bar in Indio, singing karaoke, playing some golf, and well... from the picture, as you can probably tell, drinking. But they weren't there for long... Once the producer of "Big Brother" found out what was going on, he put a stop to it.

The pics show Dani and Will but from the article it seems everyone went

from another board

Hi TVCHers,

just got back from another drive by (11:30am pst) and saw everyone. They are packing up the van. Actually there was someone I didn't see and I could not remember who that was until I realized it was Marcellas. I drove right by the house once and saw Dani coming out the house to the van.

I got a couple of pictures that are really too far away to make out who is who but in one picture the guy in the black top and blue jeans is Will. I did another direct drive by and waved at James who did a double take and waved back. There was one gorgeous production guy that I saw. Saw george and Howie as well. They are probably going to move out around 12-12:30. I may go back once more with a different car !!!

Traceyrm

They are sequestered a couple miles from my house in Palm Springs. We must be neighbors. :)

edit: ooops tracyrm. I see that was a post from someone else. I wonder who posted that. Must be a neighbor of mine.

I'm glad you all have posted your sightings. When I saw the new sequester house, I was pretty sure it was in the US and very possibly in an affluent desert area. Stupid Marcy shouldn't have complained so much about being in Cabo cuz now he's back in CA for the hottest summer on record. Karma's a bitch and so is he! :P

I don't see why Janie couldn't go to sequester with the others given how close the second house is. I can see why they didn't do it when the house was out of the country and last year when it was in Napa Valley but this time they not only are just a short drive away, but also have more days between the final HOH comp and the jury vote. The outcome of the vote very well could be affected if they knew what Janelle knows.

Archived