Sequester House

Cathy

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to watch the live feeds in the sequester and I would def. pay to see them. :D

I agree though. I think she has feelings for Will but at the same time is embarrassed that she got played so badly by him.

I just read on Jokers that Janelle does not get to go to Jury House:

TS: How do you feel about going into sequester?

JP: It's really sad. I don't really get to go see my houseguests. They're making me stay in a hotel room by myself. I really wanted to go see Will and Howie and Marcellas and hang out with them. They're not gonna let me see them until the round-table where we ask the final two questions.

That really stinks cause I wanted to see what happened with Janie & Will.

My guess is that they don't really want Will and Janelle together in sequester in case Janelle has a melt-down and is emotionally unable to finish the show. I think Janelle is already on the edge and being rejected by Will in sequester would take her over the edge. Will has clearly stated his intention to work things out with Erin so he can't romance Janelle in sequester because he could no longer put it down to "game play" with Erin. JMHO.

I don't think Janelle would have a melt down either. Does she want to talk to Will - well duh yeah.

They both think they were each played. Maybe if they could have an actual conversation they could at least become friends again. You could tell they enjoyed each others company and liked hanging out and having fun.

If more happens than that... well ok. They are both adults. I think Will was saving face. Janelle just didn't want to admit anything on tv

Will reassured Janelle a few times that it was okay that she evicted him. She knows that. I don't think she's anywhere near a breakdown. I just think she really grew close with him and wants to see him. I haven't seen any indication she is near a breakdown at all.

She did go to sequestor last year because she's made plenty of reference to it on the feeds this year. I think it's weird she's not going and not completely right, I don't think. So much for the theory CBS is rigging it in Janie's favor :rolleyes:

So much for the theory CBS is rigging it in Janie's favor

Just to clarify, the theory was never that CBS favored Janelle and would do anything she wanted, nor was it ever that BB wanted Janelle to win. The theory at least for me was that CBS/the producers were using Janelle to bump up ratings thereby increasing their revenue and that they would tank her sometime before final 2 so that nobody could accuse them of favoring Janelle over anybody else since 1st to make the jury makes the same amount of cash as last to make the jury.

I've always thought they were just using Janelle because they're greedy but lazy (ie the issue for me not being with any apparent 'favoratism' it was with the way the other players were affected collaterally).

She said until the round table....is that not this weekend??

So the other jury members would be flying in...Janelle did say she only stayed in sequester last year or a couple days

Okay over at JUs someone said round table is Saturday night and then she will go back to sequester with the other jury members.....still sucks she is alone she misses Howie,Mari and Will

Guest StarBaby

If anyone is going to have a meltdown, I would say it would be Erika. I see a rubber room in her future (as in padded, not the other kind, just in case anyone's mind went in the gutter.

I think the sequester thing is the same as last year. She said last year that she had to go to a hotel until roundtable, then went to sequester for a few days until the final.

Guest StarBaby

I just read that Will and Danielle managed to sneak out of the sequester house and were spotted in a local karoke bar. The producers soon retrieved them and took them back to sequester. Too funny!

Edit -- don't know if it's true or not, but Will talked on feeds about sneaking out when he was in sequester. Who knows.

:lol:

I just read that over at Jus someone said they saw it on the news...but thats it.

Someone also said CG and Howie got into a fight and someone also said that Will and Howie got into a fight the rumors are flying every where now....never a link or proof at all

Archived