Sequester House

Cathy

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have always been a Marcy fan (still am!) but did find him a little negative and disappointing in all stars. He seemed miserable from the start of the seaon. I guess it just wasnt in the stars for him... but come on... he already made however much money PLUS 30 grand for sequester and now he gets an all expense paid trip to a beautiful location and he's STILL complaining! I thoght he'd give it up too and just enjoy himself. He signed up for this after all, nobody forced him I'm sure.

However, once OAF Howie arrived I was totally with Marcy! I actually found myself getting angry when they watched the tape and Howie talked all sorts of sh** about the HGs... 'Erika looks like sh**, Will's ugly, Boogie's ugly, Chicken Geoorge ugly fat old blah blah blah' Like an angry little kid in the sanbox! If he has beef with someone, say it, and back it up with something substantial, not so and so is ugly. Marcy was all class for calling him out - Go Marcy!

I shouldn't even have to state the obvious, Howie is in ABSOLUTELY NO POSITION to be attacking someone's physical appearance. He's the UGLIEST F*** IN THERE! Possibly EVER to play the BB game.

Ok I'm done.

Marcellas is such a drama queen! Why is every situation the worst experience of his life? He wins the Raspberry for worst performance in a reality show (followed closely by James).

As for Howie, the Boob? How immature and spiteful can you get? I can understand/forgive his reaction as he got evicted but 24 hours later in Mexico he is still so far removed from reality its unbelievable.

It seems just punishment that they had to spend five days alone together!

And now James will be joining them soon! That should be a happy little party! :lol::lol::lol:

Howie was being a total ass. It's really pathetic for someone his age to resort to making fun of people's appearances just because he's out of the game. He reminds me of my friend's bratty sister when she was like five, she would cry to her mother and call us "meanies" or "stupid heads" any time we didn't let her win whatever game we were playing.

marcellas has no room to judge howie on what he says.. cause marcellas says mean things about other people too. The difference is, howie will get over it by the end of the season but marcellas will still be bitching about it 5 years from now.

most of what howie says is said to get a rise out of people, marcellas says it to show his utter dislike about that person.

That house they are in looks like the house they were in in Season 5...I remember it because of the stairs... Anyone ???

I thought the same thing. It looks very familiar.

marcellas has no room to judge howie on what he says.. cause marcellas says mean things about other people too. The difference is, howie will get over it by the end of the season but marcellas will still be bitching about it 5 years from now.

Very true.

Although I am somewhat disappointed in Howie and him cutting George down. It makes for very funny TV in watching Marjealous whine about it, and everything else. I wonder if he complains if his drinking water temp isn't spot on.

IMO, first Marcellas is so bitter and as far as I'm concerned he has absolutely no reason to be. Nobody stabbed him in the back. The reason he is there is because a bad decision was made.

I absolutely love Howie and find his remarks offensive, but he will get over it.

Ivettesux, how can you chastise Howie for calling people names and then in the same sentence do the same exact thing yourself?

Oh boy I would love to be "stuck" in that place. What a beautiful place to just hang out and make all that money. All the food is provided and their needs taken care of.

Pretty ungratful of Marcellas to complain.

Now if Will and Boogie show up that would complete Marcellas's nightmare. LOL

That house they are in looks like the house they were in in Season 5...I remember it because of the stairs... Anyone ???

Agree.....it does look like the sequester house of season 5

I think whoever said that it was all for television probably hit it on the head. It was just too perfect to be coincidence-----I think when Howie was evicted, they immediately told Marcellus and he went into the whole "anybody but Howie bit"-----then they let Howie in on it and he played into it by just being himself and letting Marcellus play off that. Is that too cynical?

There's a sitcom waiting for those two----- :lol:

I agree cindiannie, Ivettesux always has a negative comment, I was tooling along reading all the funny comments and up jumps the one from Ivettesux, which why was I surprised that it was soo negative, and that Ivettesux likes Marcellas, who in my opinion is far more mean spirited than Howie. Marcellas also says mean comments about others and means them and holds the longest and bigest grudges. Howie to me is pretty fun loving, and does not really mean that people are ugly in earnest. Marcellas on the other hand said sooo many things about people he was supposed to be friends with. And the idea that he would go to that beautiful house and bi**h and complain, what is there to complain about no matter who is there with you. What a beautiful view. Last season I liked Marcellas, joined his web site, and I guess I had forgotten how he can be until he came into All-stars, then his site sent out e-mails to ask for money to contribute to his charity, I was annoyed with this and the way he was doggin on everyone inside, the folks he was supposed to be friends with so I sent a reply to them sayin no way would I contribute after the way Marcellas was acting this season, he sorta shot himself in the foot with that.( meaning that I liked Marcellas last season on "House Calls"). Also Ivettesux complained about Howies rants on people in the house and turned right around and did exactly the very same thing, and Howie is not an unattractive man, I agree it was not nice to call geo fat and ungly but I think he was just still rankled, howie doesn't have it in him to really mean all of that silly stuff!!!

The difference between Howie's complaining and Marci's complaining.

In a week Howie will basically be over it. Marci will still be going.

Won't it be funny to see Marci's expression when he finds out everyone is calling him that outside the house?

I don't only say negative things & contribute hate (that hurts my feelings :( )

Yes Fatcat I like Marcellas but was quick to point out I didn't like his actions (especially his NEGATIVITY) this season, did u miss that part? I have never joined his site & would also be annoyed by e-mails asking for money.

All I meant is your precious Howie shouldn't trash other people's physical appearance until he invests in a mirror and takes a long hard look. It really bothers me when people attack others based on physical appearance. Yes I did the same to him but it was only to point out how ridiculous it is for him to do that taking into account what he looks like. If he hadn't said those things I would never have said that he's ugly, I would have kept that opinion to myself.

Archived