Sequester House

Cathy

I think that sequester is going to be made up of every other person evicted instead of after the 5 wks as usual. What got me thinking about that was that Allison got to see the good bye msgs while nak didn't.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wondered why she didn't see the messages...but that seems odd to me that we haven't had talk about that in the house....do the houseguest don't know?

It doesn't seem fair to me that the houseguests wouldn't know who is on the jury and who isn't.

I think its possible they changed it to avoid a repeat of last season securing who gets into sequester just the way they changed how pov is played to avoid the whole backdooring that was going on in prior years.

Ahhh .. summer is in the air, it's BB season and people see conspiracies under every rock and bush.

I think the truth is, Howie jabbered too long when they were on the couch, and the segement on Kaysar was way too long IMO since they just did the same segment last year that they ran out of time on the live show.

Speaking of Nak's eviction, what was with the big pause where they went to the live feeds after she walked out the door inside the house and before she walked through the front door to meet Julie? Anyone know what they story was there?

Don't they always do that, though? They always show the houseguests watching the picture of the evicted houseguest to see it turn grey. Maybe it took a little longer this time.

I don't think they're going to change the jury. The only problem may be if Will makes it that far, he's said he's not going to be sequestered, because it'll hurt both his practice and his relationship with his lady friend.

They can't have a 6 person jury, they can't have a tie vote. Wouldn't it be cool if they had an audience vote and the winner got the seventh vote in case of a tie?

Alison and Nakomis were BOTH on the Early Show. Seems odd they would fly them to the Early Show studio to do it, but keep one of them in sequester.

As for the live feed taking longer, I wondered that too. I'm thinking that they HAD to have stopped Nakomis in the hallway after she left the house but before she exited the house. It just doesn't make sense otherwise.

It's all LIVE, and we all saw Nakomis actually walk out of the door and into Julie's little building right outside the actual house. There was way to much of a delay from when we saw her leaving the house LIVE and when we saw her exiting the building LIVE. They had to have stopped her in that little hallway. Or maybe she stopped herself, because she was crying or something and didn't want to show it on T.V.

They need to be sequestered to be on the jury. Are u sure they fly them to NYC? I thought they did the Early Show post-eviction interviews in the LA studios with the Chenbot, especially since both Nik and Ally were on HC which is definitely aired from LA. Even in a private jet, there isn't enough time to be on the final segment of the Early Show and be back in LA ready to do HC. The flight maybe, but getting to and from thei airports @ that time of day in both cities would be a real booger.

Well I guess will have to wait and see!

• 2 weeks later...

Has Diane been seen out and about since her eviction last week?

The reason I ask is because live voting does not normally start until sequester has started and I am wondering if CBS has decided to have 9 on the jury instead of 7 this year.

Personally I would find it funny because last week and this week people weren't/aren't worried about the reactions of those who are voted out because they weren't/aren't on the jury. BUT if CBS decided to throw this at them w/out their knowledge it would really be effect how the houseguests are treating those who are being evicted.

Thoughts?

Diane has been posting on her web site, where she wrote a letter apologizing to Janelle and Janelle's fans for saying unkind things about her, and apologizing to her own fans for not lasting longer in the game. Kind of classy of her. I thought.

If they go with a 7-person jury, Thursdays evictee will be the last non-jury member.

Diane is not in sequester. By all calculations sequester should start next week.

I think they are doing the live vote thing to give the houseguests more time to flip the votes or change someone's mind. Plus it's probably so we maniacs don't know who's going home before live evictions. We always seem to know by the conversations after wednesday's voting. This way,we don't have a clue and neither do they so the surprised ones are more dramatic.

OMG, Jinx, I would rather have bamboo shoved under my nails than have to be in sequester with the Drama Diva!!! :blink:

Archived