Thank You Messages

bbfan100

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad I can contribute to the live updates. I can't always stay up at night (unless I have insomnia :blink: ) but I write when I can. I, too, depend on the others to catch up on what is going on when I am work. I can hardly wait until lunch when I can "tune in" to Morty's to find out what is going on. The Howie eviction had me mesmerized. I couldn't believe it.

Thanks to everyone!

I feel sooo special!...in a good way lol

I had cleaned up my 'puter and deleted all the cookies and stuff. Being used to coming here and already being signed in I didn't realize that I wasn't signed in...anywho...maybe ya'll aready know this but if ur not signed in or already a member at Morty's....you cannot even view the BB Forums!

I kept trying to get in but couldn't! Finally I went to the welcome forum and found out that non members can't have access nor can they join. So we are a special group! n I missed ya'll yesterday. :)

Thanks for keeping the boards up and running guys! :D

Chatterbox too cool. Thanks for sharing that made me smile.

Thanks to all who have laughed giggled and been pretty silly with me (especially in chat) as well as those I've disagreed with. Overall it's been a load of frogs.. err fun.

I like others dont subscribe to the feeds and dont have time to really help out on Mortys cause I have 5 children but THANKS TO ALL THAT DO HELP OUT and Thanks Morty for making Mortys happen!!!!! what would BB be without Mortys I watched 4 and part of 5 without Mortys now I could not do without. Okay I will quit rambling BYE ALL

I want to add my thanks to the wonderful people who do the front page update. I don't have the feeds and I only watch the show on Thur. It is your summery of activities and conversations that keeps me going. I check in several times a day to see what's new.

A BIG THANKS TO YOU ALL!!! :D

Don't it always go to show

That you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone ...

LFUers: It's more than 2 1/2 hours since last post, and I was hoping to see some interesting pre-PoV convos. Can anyone take over if LFU for awhile?

TIA

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Morty for yet another Great time here on the boards.

Though I agree to disagree with some around here, I always hope that when I come back that some become less empassioned. Then I think about it and wonder what it would be like if we all felt the same way...BORING!!!

So THANK YOU for giving all of us a place to spout our feelings and ideas.

P.S. Please turn caps lock off so that we might enjoy your ideas more. :D

Thanks to Morty & Jem who give so much of their time (& man do they give a lot of their time) so that we may know what is going on in the BB house.

Thanks to everyone else who maintains the site. I hope to learn your names one day so I can thank you properly.

Thanks to all the feed updaters who allowed me to finally go to bed knowing that when I wake up I can read about all the late night happenings without missing a beat.

Thanks to all the people that post in threads. I have enjoyed loving you, hating you, arguing with you, agreeing with you, & getting annoyed by you. Without you BB just wouldn't be the same :D

Thanks for doing the updates this year morty and enbaling me to continue going to work and still keep ontop of whats going on in the house!! I missed your editorials last year and its great to have them back!!!! ALSO Huge thanks to all the live feed watchers who added when morty and Jem couldnt!!

BB is probably the time that Morty's is busiest, and I know a lot of us, myself included, don't know the time and energy and dedication that goes into making this site enjoyable and functional. So, thanks to Morty and the mods, to the live feed updaters, and to all the peope who run the site. And to all of the posters, even the ones I go off on every once in a while. :lol:

Hope a lot of you stick around for Survivor and Amazing Race.

When you maintain a website it's serious work .....Kudos for a job well done once again, but for me it doesn't end here,Mortys is a year around favorite of mine .....they don't get any better than this!!

Personal Thanks to Morty, Jem, Ceci, DreamAngel, AJ, Dade,TV Paige, Nebartist, Yana and Fuskie for taking the time out of their personal lives to keep us entertained.

Thanks

Jinx

Yeah ^^^^^ what they said :excl:

Kudos to all that gave their time and talent.

Updates, video clips, pics, interviews, chat, media info - and so on. (lol ;) even the Polls)

* A special thank you to Morty for going the extra mile and doing 'his thing' to make posting sooo much easier this year. What a guy :wub:

And... it wouldn't be Morty's without all the great personalities that stop by

I'm hearing the Cheers theme song as I type this...

" Wouldn't you like to get away?

Sometimes you want to go

Where everybody knows your name,

and they're always glad you came.

You wanna be where you can see,

our troubles are all the same

You wanna be where everybody knows

Your name. "

THANKS MORTY!!!!!

I would have gone nutz without the forum, the updates and the main page summery. I didn't get the feeds because it was mostly boring and/or FOTH and I generally only watched the Thurs live show. BUT I never missed a day here, once a day, nah! try 20 times a day to catch up and see who, on the boards made another great comment or, now and then, dumb one.

BB goes hand in hand with Mortys ... couldn't do without ya!

Let's hope BB8 is filled with regular people , no Hollywood wanabes, no models. We'll all meet right here next summer!

THANKS!!!!! :D

Duh! I'm a big idiot...THANKS TO THE POSTERS! You tireless, incredible (and slightly crazy) guys and gals who kept us informed every step of the way...and who offered comments from "The sky is falling!" to "Yawn, I'm bored" and everything in between!

Archived