Thank You Messages

bbfan100

I want to say thank you to you all. Lately there has been trouble in my life, not me personally, and all of you have helped me in some way by taking my mind off of the stress with big brother. by giving out links to videos, or, just reading threads here has helped me so much! I never knew that being online could help so much...thank you to ALL the posters here....

off topic but had to post this, I am so thankful to you all.........for keeping me entertained)))

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

glad to have you here, and glad anything done here can help you get thru a day :)

(((((bbfan100)))))

Isn't it cool that we all share this common BB bond? Its great to have this escape

from our own reality :blink:

I literally spend HOURS here at Morty's. Most of the time, I'm even reading as I watch the feeds.

I to am very grateful for this board :)

uvp :)

I want to thank ALL of these people for keeping all of us updated on the main page..

THANKS ... :D:P:D

bb7addict, BBChic, BigSis7, blahblahblah, CarolP, Catniptoy, chasymn, CrystAMC, Daisyflower, deniselane, DreamAngel, eyeluvhowie, georgectv, jammer, Jem, Kade, Katydidit, lisatx, LovesBigBrother, Louise, MomTx, morty, RainbowBright, Smirnoff, suechick, TheNunOwnedGoat, valkyrie, Yana, Moose and squirrel. for watching and posting.

I got the names from the front page aslo.. :P

You're Welcome :) .... my pleasure.

I too appreciate those who are keeping us posted on things.

Sometimes the smallest conversation can change things and "ROCK THE BOAT"

So boo to you Will :) We are enjoying this!

I agree! Thank you so much to all of you who keep us updated and provide great threads and converation. Some of us have children and we're not able to keep up on everything all the time. You guys in here make it so we can catch up quickly and not have to miss out on the latest happens in the house! Thanks sooo much! ((((hugs)))) ;)

FOTH used to mean "Front of the House", then "Fish of the House" and now "Fire of the House". It's what the live feeds show when CBS doesn't let us see what's happening in what is supposed to be 24-hour live feeds. ;)

This year it stands for Fire of the House, but last year it stood for Fish of the House. When the House Guests are naughty they switch to a screen...last year fish, this year flames so that way something possibly incriminating to someone outside of the house or rights to a song sung by a HG are not infringed on...

Hey dumblonde, I made that list this morning when Morty and I did a shift change. Then Dade sends me another at 11.30PM. Sorry if I missed you off this AMs. :(

See, Dade even puts it in order for me. :)

Adria0, April, BigSis7, CarolP, Carvin, Casper Sabe, CeCiMom, chasmyn, CrystAMC, Dade, dayzeestarr, deniselane, DreamAngel, dumblonde, jammer, Jem, jennalibra, kathy65324, Katydidit, lisatx, Louise, LovesBigBrother, Moose, morty, sparklet, spr1ngtime, squirrel, suechick and Yana

Thank you everyone above. :) (for today)

Archived