Revenge of the Houseguests

nursie

my apologies in advance if there is already a thread on this, (i looked five pages back and gave up on finding one)......but i see now there is a Revenge of the Houseguests again on the CBS site. I enjoyed reading them last year, but the ones who participated just seemed to post so infrequently, i hope this year they will all have more to say.....also, i was glad to see a post from amy :)......and it still irritates me as to who Winston is

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Winston is just someone from CBS, probably someone high up or who talks to a producer before posting.

I haven't seen him post yet in season seven, but in season six he seemed to be the first one to post when the new week came up. And it seemed to be an instigating post, like he was trying to direct the conversation. His posts seemed to recap recent events and plant ideas in the minds of the readers/writers.

So I think it was CBS, just trying to direct the conversation so they didn't go all random on us.

They use the handle winston, because of the book 1984 -- which is where the phrase and the idea of 'big brother always watching' first originated from.

But I agree it's probably someone either a) behind the walls or B) someone higher up at CBS, or c) any number of former HG's who don't post enough for them to maintain a profile for. So they post under winston.

Now, I love reading the houseguests blog, but now Karen has gone missing. Of course, first instinct tells me something mistakenly happened and her picture was taken off. But then I look at the front page of the Big Brother section at cbs.com, and Karen's face is not shown in the group of the Revenge of the Houseguests either.

Anyone with information on why she left?

(If you go reading her posts before she left, you'll notice XXX next to her name... :ninja:)

Karens posts didnt make sense . . . . and was as annoying as hearing her trying to make sense while talking. . . . Jun is funnier to read, and you can follow what she is saying

I just checked the blog and read Dana's latest post when I discovered something about Karen.

Previously, her picture had been removed and "XXX" appeared after her name. Not anymore. Her picture is back - next to her posts - and the "XXX" has been dropped.

She still doesn't have a picture at the top of the page (where it lists everyone else with a picture), and her picture isn't on the front page anymore.

Interesting.

I sent several emails to CBS through their feedback form about it (stating we just wanted to know what happened). Anyone else do this?

I know I sent CBS an email and ask them whether they were forcing Karen to post and that if they were paying her they were stupid. I enjoying reading the post and this year seems much better then last year so far but Karen's post had nothing to do with BB and what little bit did it appeared she was slamming the show in general. So hopeful they ask her to step away.............since we can't ignore :D

I cant belive Ivette is on there. Her whole love affair with James too thats my James o my god gag gag!!! Im so glad she didnt make it this year first of all not anywhere close to an all star and second of all she would have been all over James!! James this and James that.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived