Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Duke and Lauren Marcoccio

Taking the sexuality issue out of the equation and this is actually a well working team. What i like most out of them is that when Lauren is getting anxious, or worried, Duke always reasures her in a direct, loving and non- condescending way. Also there both determined and fit I expect them to go far.

I was sad to see them go. I actually got teary eyed over Duke's expression of love towards Lauren. I think I must be waaaaaaaaay over-tired for that to have happened.. but it I did find it touching.

Guest StarBaby

Too bad the penalty that Tom and Terry got couldn't have been a wee bit longer. Then they would have left instead of Duke and Lauren. I think they came a long way on this race, and I hope it carries over into their real lives at home.

That lady at the airport sure cost them... When she said, He drop me off first, then you... PFFT, I woulda told the cabbie to stop, we drop her off right here..

i was sad to see them go too. would have much rather had them then tom and jerry.....but many mistakes did take them out. dad's wonderful idea at the airport, them getting lost looking for the detour.....

I missed the last half of the show. I guess this is the team that lost. Oh well, time to look for new favorites.

Me too, dang NFL Football + 60 Minutes messing with my Tivo timings. Screw CBS for moving The Amazing Race to Sundays.

They weren't one of my favorite couples, but I actually felt bad when they were eliminated. I wanted them to have a little longer to patch things up and understand each other.

I'd have the same problem with football running over, also, but first, I like football, and second, I live right next to the Canadian border so we get two Montreal stations on our cable. The CTV station carries a lot of the CBS prime time shows, so I don't have to wait around for amazing Race to start.

I don't have a problem with football either, but it shouldn't have to throw the whole schedule off.

I did get to see the first 30 mintes. The dad's goof at the airport didn't hurt them that much becuase they caught up with everybody else.

I like when they were in the car and Duke mentioned there was a lot of girl's walking arm and arm. It was like he thinks she has some kind of "gaydar" and can point a lesbian out at 500 meters.

I did like this team though. Sad to see them go and i wish them luck with their relationship.