Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Dustin Konzelman and Kandice Pelletier

I gave the girls credit for at least trying, no harm in that... How is that nerve??? It's a race, you try and do what you can to win...

Why would YOU have a fit over it, does it affect your life that much??

I would have to agree......playing for 1 million dollars you want to do whatever it takes to stay in the game.

:D I'm soo glad those two are gone!!! They got on my nerves from the get go. Pleading to the models to let them get to the mat first if they were tie with them PUH_LEEZE! Beauty can only get you so far and I guess the girls know now that karma really is a beotch! Buhbye

I did bother me somewhat that the blonds seemed to have an edge when asking for help. Would the guys rather help 2 beauty queens or 2 frumpy black woman? hummmmm let me think.

Geez-----what a mess we're left with now. A couple that's always screaming at each other, 2 ladies with a chip on their shoulder the size of a redwood tree, and the models, who are probably the best of the bunch. The beauty queens were the most resourceful racers left, but I knew they were goners tonight when there was a catch-up point halfway through the race, where everybody was even again. They were doing fine until then, but that left them very little time to make up the half hour. It almost makes the final show anti-climactic for me.

tonight when there was a catch-up point halfway through the race, where everybody was even again. They were doing fine until then, but that left them very little time to make up the half hour.

Yeah, what the hell was that all about??? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

I hate when they do that, Just let the damn race run it's course, so what if one team finishes a week ahead...

IS IT NOT A RACE??? HELLO MARK BURNETT??? PAY ATTENTION MISTER!!!

Okay, I have to agree. The nerve to ask the boys to let them hit first? It's a race, you have to do what you have to do. Remember when Eric and Jeremy cancelled the cabs? That's not what I would've done but you do what you do within the rules. The blondes ran a great race. They never bickered with each other or with the other teams. I don't think they have received enough credit for their efforts.

I'm hearing other places that it's unfair for them to run the race in certain aspects because of their physical beauty. Didn't Romber use their reality celeb status to get people to help them run the race? Everyone's going to have an advantage over other teams in certain aspects.

We'll miss you, Dustin and Kandice! :(

I hate to say I don't like people on the show, because I don't really know any of them. BUT, since my two favorite teams are gone and their alliance didn't stand by them like I wanted them to, I can't cheer on the Bama's. They have a big chip indeed!

As for Rob and Kim, I just don't get how someone can go on a trip like this and be so rude to each other. This is why I wouldn't go on this with my husband. I would be so afraid he'd crack under the stress and treat me like I am an idiot! I put them right in with Colin and Jonathan and their teammates.

That leaves the models/former drug users. Apparently they have turned their life around, I can't imagine they would be allowed on the race without a full drug screening (all the teams for that matter). So as a matter of the lesser of 3 evils, I have to support the models...which means they'll probably lose. :mellow:

Would the guys rather help 2 beauty queens or 2 frumpy black woman? hummmmm let me think.

LMAO! Marty, that was too good to let pass

I didn't have a problem with the beauty queens. They weren't any nastier than Lyn & Karlyn that's for sure. I just hate that they did so well for so long and weren't able to make up that time.

And true, King, they should just let them race - period. But the show is geared to have them all catch up with each other, either at an airport or a particular local attraction that doesn't open until the next morning. Let them race and edit that last team into the next week. Who cares?

I don't know-- maybe they could try and run the race without the equalizers-- or at least not so many-- or at least only at the beginning of the leg....

You know--- every reality show I watch, and I am a reality junkie, I usually can't stand the girls who think they can get far by using their looks, or flirting... whatever. I hate it. And I was all set up to really dislike these beauty queens -- but I thought they were great.

I don't think they 'used their looks'. I'm not saying it was never to their advantage to be pretty, but not nearly as big of a deal as some of the other teams thought, or made it out to be ( Bama).

They were smart, and didn't continually bicker or cry -- I'm not saying never -- but I always enjoyed watching them. I'll miss them!

Regarding the Great Equalizers, what if teams that arrive first at airports or closed tourist attractions are given points that represent minutes and can use these at certain times of the race to penalize other teams? This would at least be some benefit to those teams who arrive hours before everyone else.

Jersey, I think you're on to something. I love it! I think you should post the idea at the official website.