Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Dustin Konzelman and Kandice Pelletier

The previews for next week show the BQs taking someone else's car when they leave the pitstop. Bama ends up with the car they crashed. I wonder if there will be a penalty for this bit of underhandedness? It would be one more instance of bad Karma coming back to bite them in the @ss.

I missed that clip! I wonder if its before or after that Intersection thing? Not that it makes any difference . I really liked these girls the first half of the race, the more I see of them though, the more I dislike them or at least dislike their behavior. They probably haven't changed a bit, we're just seeing more of them thru the magic of editing.

Mendes- I must have missed that! If that's the case, I hope they get penalized big time.

Thanks for that clip Mendes, very interesting.

The intersection looks like a nice little addition to the show; the car switching is mean but probably won't amount to anything.

i like this team, don't like the bama girls, but that's no reason to play dirty. they can be nice and still eliminate the bama girls.

Not liking them any better but I'm ready to concede the fact they they just might win this thing.

The only reason I'd cheer for them is that they would be the first girl/girl team to win.

They'll be the first female team to make the final leg, but I remain confident that they won't win.

They remind of that widow and her kids... they don't really do anything good but remain at the top... It's a sign the race has "dumbed down" a lot since season 1 for sure.

Got to admit these are some badass (and HOT) girls. I'm rooting for them... We have two female teams in the race so it's possible to see the first female team in the final 3.

These beauty queens are waaay to cocky and confident...I can see them making it to the final three, but no farther. Here's hoping.

I didn't like this team at the beginning of the race. I don't particularly like the girls as people, they seem to have a rotten attitude towards the other teams, BUT. . . I have to say that these girls give 100% no matter what they are doing. Whereas other teams will walk, these girls run. They don't slow down until they get to the mat. I find that refreshing and impressive. The Cho Bros could have made it to 1st place last night if they hustled a little after the mattress challenge. And the fast forward teams took their sweet time thinking they were way ahead of everyone else. The beauty queens never let up week after week. They're starting to grow on me.

I like them. I don't know-- the alliance rubbish and all that is getting a little sickening. I like how these girls do their best and are happiest when doing their own thing. I really don't know what they've done that's so evil. And I can't believe I'm rooting for a 'beauty queen' team. But GOOO BLONDIES!!! :D

The Beauty Queens have my respect, they work well together. They are always giving 100% at what ever the challenge is. It is only a shame they are not friendler towards the other teams, on the other hand it is not a show about making friends.

Love to see in the end, the Beauty Queens and The Choa Brothers.......that would be exciting. :D

I'm not liking these 2 very much. However, they do give 100% in the race. The other teams don't seam to like them very much either. Didn't look like any of the other teams wanted to work with them either for the intersection. I was kinda hoping they would have got a penilty or something for not taking their own car that they crashed. I kinda hope they don't win but it will be nice to see a womans team win for once.

I thought it was dumb how the Fast Forward was possibly the longest task in the history of the race. The Chos/BQs didn't even go all that fast in the Detour... geting lost a few times. It's just the Fast Forward was long. I hope the Roadblocks start getting harder, there's really been only one difficult leg this race so far. All other legs it's worked out so that whoever makes the largest tiny mistake is gone.

. . . All other legs it's worked out so that whoever makes the largest tiny mistake is gone.

The largest tiny mistake? Isn't that an oxymoron?

I think the fast forward challenge just seemed long because 4 people had to complete it instead of 2. Like every other task, some people would be able to complete it faster than others. Also, they seemed to think they had all the time in the world so they weren't in any rush to complete it.

They proabably didn't know how easy the Detour and Roadblock were. I call BS on the "oh it was four people" thing. James was said to be tearing through the meat yet he finished around the time the Dustin or Kandice, whichever one it was, completed the Roadblock.

I don't really believe that the editing gives us a true example of when people finish things... I do believe the producers made this a close one on purpose.... there was one other time, first season where the team that won the fast forward would have been out but the team that came in before them had a penatly for taking a cab instead of the car they were supposed to

I like Dustin and Kandice, they are playing a great race!!

The first season had less equalizers... Team Guido and Nancy/Emily were both far behind the other teams when they got to the Fast Forward point.

Also, in season one in the final leg, Team Guido was a full leg behind the other teams.... you won't see too much of that now.

I think the fast forward challenge just seemed long because 4 people had to complete it instead of 2. Like every other task, some people would be able to complete it faster than others. Also, they seemed to think they had all the time in the world so they weren't in any rush to complete it.

That, and those darn teeth were so hard to swallow! :P

If it's time for two girls to win, this team is it. They do have gusto.

g'nite all