Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Dustin Konzelman and Kandice Pelletier

The others are intimidated by the girls beauty and coordination...

*Spoiler* (if you haven't seen tonight's episode yet)

Wow, team #2. This are some badass racers. Next week they get into it with the bama girls and they get in a car wreck! :(

I don't think any of the other teams are too fond of them.

Yeah well, I'm losing my fondess for them too. Seems they can dish it out but can't take it. It's ok for them to do something like put their hands over the cabbie's mouth, but its NOT ok for another team to tell their source not to help the blondes? And then call them big pigs for doing that? WRONG!

I thought it was kind of racist how they called Bama the "sistas". They'll do well in the race if they keep getting lucky though.

Yeah well, I'm losing my fondess for them too. Seems they can dish it out but can't take it. It's ok for them to do something like put their hands over the cabbie's mouth, but its NOT ok for another team to tell their source not to help the blondes? And then call them big pigs for doing that? WRONG!

I totally agree, they are getting on my nerves. I used to really like them and was actaully cheering for them. But they are fading, I wont mind if they are eliminated next!

well the bama girls said it was unfair cause they found someone to help them. I like these girls dont like the Bama girls at all

The girls really need to read the clues better and pay a little closer attention in the challenges...

1st place. Looks like these chicks are going to be staying for awhile. I really like them. I also like the Bama girls... heck, I like everyone on the race... except Rob. There's really no one to hate anymore now that Peter is gone.

Fine job tonight girls!!! :wub: Well, except for the minor fender bender...

What a beater car though, little tap like that and the thing folded like a cheap tent...

They really did good tonight and it's nice seeing the pairs getting along with each other more so this year than years past. I think they will go to the final 3 for sure.

These girls are good. I see them at the end or maybe winning.

I'm probably in the minority here, but I didn't like them just messing with Bama just for the heck of it. It didn't seem to make a difference what they did since everyone still got on the same plane, but I would of gotten a little pissed off if there were only two seats left on the plane.

The funny thing is they messed with Bama before and Dustin cut her leg; they messed with Bama again and got into a fender bender. I think they should take the Karmic hint and just run the race.

That being said, they were the one team that read the clue right about the detour and made the right choice. They did real well on the task.

I like these girls. It's strange, because I usually do NOT like any of the 'model' teams. I know -- they're not models, they're beauty queens, but y'all know what I mean!

I don't care if they mess with the 'baba girls, or anyone. I like how they are doing their own thing, and running their own race.

I like them too. They are smart, competitive and support each other. They don't whine and moan like some of the other teams.

When they won their scooters, I laughed when one of the girls asked Phil if she could take him for a ride (on the scooter). Phil was caught off guard with that comment. :D

~Edited because I must have been watching the wrong show~ :unsure:

They each won a skooter, she was going to take Phil for a ride after he made some comment about them having room for a passenger/boyfriend.

nothing happens to them if they wreck the cars?

That other team a few seasons ago crashed theirs worse, during the Romber season I think, hurt a cameraman and nothing happened to them

i remember that.......flipped it or something.

i think they should have some sort of penalty because of it.......if its their fault, that is

I forgot about that one :lol:

I do remember one team when it directly said in the instructions that there was an area that they could not go faster than a certain speed in after dark and they did, they got a penalty for that