Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Dustin Konzelman and Kandice Pelletier

Ok, You, Fizzle and I are the Judges...

We will have the contest at night, Just as fizzys meds are kicking in...

Bring your camera!!!

Oh, have no fear, the camera will be rolling. :D

Good run tonight girls... Little miscue with the hat though... They could have had first...

im really liking them. seem very real, and very competitive

love them! think this is the team i want to win

i know! beauty queens are not usually on the top of my list, but they seem to be intelligent and kinda feisty!

What is everyone's opinion on the "alleged" break in line at the place where they booked their flights? Tom and Terry accused them of breaking in front of them.

The girls didn't break in line; it isn't their problem the flaming duo walked right past the open wicket

The girls waited til everyone in front of them entered the ticket office, they saw an open ticket sales window and went for it; all's fair. It isn't a cut if someone walks past the ticket window then doubles back like click and clack did.

The girls waited til everyone in front of them entered the ticket office, they saw an open ticket sales window and went for it; all's fair. It isn't a cut if someone walks past the ticket window then doubles back like click and clack did.

That's what my opinion was too...just wanted to throw that out there

i would hate to see what would happen if someone truely cut in front of Tom and Terry.. :lol: i could just see a girl fight with hands a flappin and squeeky high pitched voices... and thats just from tom and terry. :lol:

I saw it the same way. They walked guys walked past the station, and they walked up to it. Then Tom and Terry got all pissy.

Being pretty really helped them in the marketplace, selling the flowers. I guess you use what you've got. Sarah used her leg earlier, they use their looks.

Don't forget their sweet personalities!!!!

:wub:

What the hell did they do to the clue??? Come on girls, read the clue f\FIRST next time... Close call...

Shredded clue and Karma (they cut right in front of the single moms) almost got them tonight.

I still like these two, but their fortitude is starting to crumble a bit. Rowing against that wind had to be exhausting, been there done that. (Not there Vietnam, you know what I mean.)

I didn't see where they cut in front of the single mom's, anyone?

Although I don't like sabatoge style play, I had to laugh when they got in the cab early on and one of them said something about paying the other cabs to leave.

I hope that they got some of their frustrations out with the cryingon the way to the pitstop and can use the 12 hrs to mentally regroup. I'd love to see them and Kentucky and the Cho's go far far far.

Quote Rejuvenated: I didn't see where they cut in front of the single mom's, anyone?

Not so much a cut, but taking advantage of a hestiation...

But hey that's what life's about......Survival of the fittest.

No time to dawdle and ponder while you are in a race...

They aren't my favorite team ( not sure who my fave is now that Duke and Lauren are gone) but I have to give credit, they are doing way better than I thought they would

DAILY :wub: for Dustin and Kandice!!!!

and they didn't cut in front of the mom's (who I now hate)....

It's a race....

Thanks Flo, I musta missed it completely. I think these girls just take advantage of the opportunities presented to them, thats what they have to do. Why stand back and wait while someone dawdles? There will come a point in the game where making a decision in a timely fashion will mean the difference between winning and loosing. I just hope these two can hold it together and not get flustered.