Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Tyler Denk and James Branaman

I thought the funniest thing on tonight's episode was when the boat crew forgot to drop the anchor and they sarcastically said "Great job guys" and the Captain just smiled and waved... LOL.

Or that Peter and Sarah have a crip?

Or that the mothers are from Alabama?

Or that the blondies are pagaent queens?

Or that David and Mary are from Kentucky?

Or that the brothers are Asian?

Or that Rob and Kimberly are dysfunctional but looking to see if they can take it to the next level?

Every team's got a story that you have to sit through.

We sure don't hear or see a lot of these guys. I was reading through the thread topics, and got to this one and thought "Who's that?" I guess I don't think of them as Tyler and James -- its 'the models'. I was expecting them to be pigs, like the last set of 2 young guys ( can't remember their names either-- but they were pigs, trying to convince us, and themselves that they weren't gay by constantly demeaning women IMHO)

But I have to admit, these guys don't bug me at all. Maybe they would if we saw them more, but they don't seem too bad.

:lol::lol::lol: NO KIDDING! Their horrible sense of direction is going to be their downfall (I hope). These guys bugged me tonight when they were mimicking the Bama girls. I'm surprised she didn't slap him upside the head!

my question is this, if the one guy sucks with directions, why don't we change jobs? why always make the guy who can't read a map, navigate?

Seems to be a pattern this season. . . bad map reader becomes the navigator, one legged girl does all the climbing challenges, guy with fear of heights climbs the outside of a building. Things that make you go hummmmm.

How much fun would it be to watch a team of current drug addicts participate in this race? Have their drug of choice waiting at the pit stop and they'd come in first everytime.

LOL, that made me think of Dave Chapelle's Tyrone the Crackhead running the race with his girlfriend Rhonda.

They did good at the begining but have had a lot of direction problems lately. Even with all their problems this leg, they still managed a respectable second. If they can get their map reading together, they can win this race. If not, they'll be taking the early flight home.

i'm proud of the boys for not getting lost this leg....well, this epi! the leg's not over yet! :lol:

Well they did once, it took them forever to find the door with the flag on it :lol:

true......but it wasn't like their normal "lost". they were in the general vicinity.

but i was kinda ticked at them for changing before they drove to the train! wtf were you thinking boys??

YAY! they came in first!

i think they are my favorite team now. a little flighty, yes, but endearing in a lovable idiot kinda way.............

and dang it if they don't look good in tuxes!

they are my favorites too... of course the other teams this year werent very likable to start with. i cant belive the bama girls are still in this race. :blink:

me either. they are luckier than mary and david! i just hope they go next. i don't want to see them in the finale!

I'm hearing a lot of people dont' like this team. Why not? They're not constantly yelling at each other, they're having fun, and they're running a good race.

I wonder if they know Jeric

Am I the only person on these boards who finds posts by tvrocks17 both baffling and entertaining?

Am I the only person on these boards who finds posts by tvrocks17 both baffling and entertaining?

No but I wasn't saying anything in case I was out of the loop. :unsure:

Strong team. They were one of the last to get to the horses and then gained a ton of ground and finished second. One of the early favorites.

The other teams better hope they make a fatal mistake somewhere or else they're going to win the race.

They did good at the begining but have had a lot of direction problems lately. Even with all their problems this leg, they still managed a respectable second. If they can get their map reading together, they can win this race. If not, they'll be taking the early flight home.

I'm going to revel in my excellent ability to make predictions for a moment.

Congrats guys. I guess you were my least disliked team.

Ditto for me too, Marty.

Amazing Race was really disappointing this year. We should have known it was going to be bad when we heard the finale was only one hour.

Pretty bad when you have to try 3 times to find a favorite team to root for. But congratulations to the guys, I know they are happy.

Congratulations to the boys on winning and Rob & Kim on still getting married even though they didn't.