Tyler Denk and James Branaman

the-amazing-race-20060717000553624.jpg

All team photos: Robert Voets/CBS

Name: Tyler Denk

Hometown: Los Angeles

Name: James Branaman

Hometown: Los Angeles

Relationship: Best Friends

Tyler and James are not your typical "pretty boys"; they've both had their share of hard knocks. After losing track of each other several years ago, they reconnected after going through rehab and have been best friends ever since. They're hoping their new found lease on life will help carry them around the globe and across the finish line.

ho hum...although the rehab thing sounds a bit interesting...

hmmm intersting

One of the teams to watch.

Remind me of BJ and the Bear or whatever that other team last year was. The winning team

this is my favorite team so far.. probably cause they are ex-junkies.. :lol: ::::::::runs off to take pills::::::::

Guest StarBaby

OMG Rejuv, get out of my head! That's who they reminded me of too!

Cute guys, but something just didn't click for me watching them. They just didn't seem to have a whole lot of charisma? Hoping to see a better showing from then in the coming weeks.

Dep

i have to say i do like the ex druggie models. i hope they will be our bj and tyler this year. and also good looking. great eye candy.

Strong team. They were one of the last to get to the horses and then gained a ton of ground and finished second. One of the early favorites.

So far, I like these guys. They have done well and seem to have a great attitude. They could be strong as this game progresses.

thanks reju they just irratate me and act too almighty and you know editing sucks and all but everything is how they overcame drugs thats awesome but shut up already

thanks reju they just irratate me and act too almighty and you know editing sucks and all but everything is how they overcame drugs thats awesome but shut up already

Yeah, I am tired of hearing about the drug thing, too. I can understand it the first week but we all already know about it. Give it a rest and let's focus on game stuff. B)

There's alweays one team in the race I'm completely neutral about. This is the team this year, I guess. They seem to be good guys, they haven't done anything outrageous or said anything snotty to anybody yet, but I kinda keep expecting them to for some reason.

Yeah, thay have done pretty good so far, kinda quiet...