Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Rob Diaz and Kimberly Chabolla

Getting beaned by a tomato hurts...a lot. I've been to that Tomatina in Bunol Spain and it's painful, especially when that acid gets in the eyes. Burn baby burn!!! I don't blame her wanting to get the hell outta there.

What's up with Rob and cars breaking down? Guys unlucky.

Do you think TAR purposely gets those raggedy-assed cars just to add a bit of drama to the race? Or are the old cars are the only ones available in some of the countries? Some of those cars look old and barely maintained while some are much newer.

Of course, flat tires can happen to anyone anytime. Good thing Rob got help changing the tire or they would still be there.

they impressed me by coming from behind. was glad to see them in the top three

I've never been hit in the head with a tomato

me neither.. but i am guessing it isnt so fun. (i cant wait to see next weeks tomato throw) i would like to toss a few plump tomatos right now at the goldbootwearinghobag. :lol:

wonder if all teams got pummelled or if it was just rob and kim?

Even the locals hate Rob and Kim!

Yeah I was reading the tomato thrower's lips while they were chunking tomatoes at them and could have sworn they were saying "Rob & Kimberly you suck !". :D

I know this racers are working their butt off ..............but does it look like it's taken a toll on Rob, looks like he lost some weight and ummmmm ........he could really use a shave :mellow:

I missed something. The last I saw, was Kimberly stomping off, and Rob reluctantly following. I assume he talked her into going back, and shortly thereafter found the clue....

Yeah, don't know how long it took them really. With the editing it looked like Rob found it pretty quickly after they went back. They made it to the taxi and found out it was 20 kilometers to the giants thing so they went back to the tomatoes.

They seem a little dysfunctional in the couples department.

This guy is a Class A Jerk :excl:

Down to 4 teams - and he's getting his jollies off throwing tomatos at the bystanders instead of looking for the clue :angry:

It's AMAZING that they weren't the last team.... no thanks to him.

i was chuckling when he was throwing the tomatoes. he looked like an a$$

Someone should have told Rob that the task wasn't dodgeball... lol. They finally crawled out of third place, good for them I suppose. They sound like they really want to win.

Was it me or did he say he wanted to win the million SO he could marry Kim? What, if they don't win no marriage? She should only be so lucky, if thats the case.

Think i'll skip on this team to play on my baseball team :lol:

These two were not my favorite, but as much as these two scream at each other, they are totally in love, and they get the job done. Honestly, from what I've observed about long lasting relationships, it's always the ones who argue the most. I couldn't stand them at first, but they have grown on me. I'm probably talking from personal experience(Ten years with a Jackass, and I wouldn't trade it for the world) Anyway, I like them(even though Mary and David were my favorite), and dispite the bickering, they have done very well.

What can I say about these two, not much I guess. Reallly dislike the intensity of Rob, and the way he talks to Kim. Very suprised they have come this far in the game, because Rob always thinks he is a victim. They have up to now, not been my favorite team. With the Beauty Queens out, I guess i will be pulling for Rob & kim.

Please Please Please, do not let Bama Win this Race. :(:(:(:(

My favorite moment of the entire race was when Kim completely lost it, ran up to the tomato throwers and started viciously throwing back. She really wanted to hurt them. I laugh now just thinking about it.

I haven't like this team at all but I really don't want Alabama to win and the thought of the alpha males winning makes me puke. So if someone held a gun to my head and made me pick one team I want to win, I'd have to say Rob & Kimberly. But it would be under duress.

Im worried about these guys running around with there heads cut off again

When they were at the market in Monaco Tyler and James told them that D and K were already there. but when Rob and Kimberly saw the girls leaving, Rob said that they didnt have the clue. They were also getting in there car and clearly leaving. Then he freaked out and even when Kandice was saying "Its back that way" .

Even though he made a good call about not quitting the tomato task when it was Kimberly who didn't seem to be trying.

When they have had major meltdowns it seems to be when they land in first place. I dont know maybe its a curse.

a

s much as these two scream at each other, they are totally in love,

Yeah, and they'll probably get married. And have several delightful, well adjusted chilcren. :huh: