Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Rob Diaz and Kimberly Chabolla

The cab ride was funny... I thought Rob was gonna strangle the guy... Or himself!!

I thought she was going to bean him with something when he wouldn't let her in the front of the boat to pull up the pearls. I girl can dream.

I am afraid that if I was around such an abrasive man for an extended length of time I may also become hysterical at times.

Did anyone else notice that during his "freak out" in the cab he said he wasn't goin to talk to "foreigners" I guess he doesn't realize he is the foreigner over there. I don't know who gets on my nerves worse these two or the "Barbies".

I think she is just as high strung as he is... They are perfect for each other..

I think he looks more like a beet...

Yeah -- I thought he looked like that guy too, but I never would have been able to spell his name! (I would have gotten 'John' part ok, but after that, well......)

I noticed the 'I'm done talking to foreigners' comment too. It made me laugh! ha ha

no, but it wouldn't hurt (for my girls).. More details please!!!

Oh, the dudes....

They are ok too!!

I love the AR editors. They like to edit into the show all the little tidbits that show how stoopid people are.

"Is that a homeless cow?"

I think it was both of them that didn['t know what a "junk" is in last week's episode too.

I wonder if there is a disclaimer on the contract that states...

The producers of the Amazing Race are not responsible if you make yourself look like an idiot.

They didn't do anything this episode. See how I pointed out that they were aligned with Tyler and James? Looks like I was right.

The Rob half of this team is such a turn off. He has a completely negative attitude and the sportsmanship of a spoiled brat. I don't care if he would turn his car around in a rainstorm and hoist an elderly third world woman on his shoulders to carry her to safety, he would still do it with an attitude that would just make the entire thing ugly. Nothing he could do would redeem him IMO.

This team cracks me up; they interact a lot how I figure my husband and I would if we were on the race. We always bicker just traveling from one state to another. :P

Couples like us don't always travel well together but it's not necessarily an indication of how they are in less stressful situations.

I'm sorry but the funniest moment last night had to be when Rob told Kimberly that he didn't think he could carry her that easily...

She then shot him the LOOK and asked "Why do you think I'm fat"

I laughed soooooooo hard.... such a womans reaction, and he looked like he wanted the floor of the cab to swallow him up LMAO

Yep! I think that was the only time this season he wasn't being a complete a** and was talking about his own deficiencies and she got him good.

sad to say, but these guys are becoming a favorite of mine! i dislike so many of the other teams, that i need someone to root for! :angry:

Rob's sorta an idiot but not to the extent where you dislike him like a Jonathon or Colin. Kimberely holds her own to him which is kinda likeable. Not a favorite team of mine but definitely the team that is acting the most real. No Phoniness from them. I hope they get 3rd and either the Rehab Dudes or the Beauty Queens win.

Dissappointing team. They were supposed to be that constantly bickering couple that never shut up... they turned out to be fairly normal.

I've never been hit in the head with a tomato :lol: