Rob Diaz and Kimberly Chabolla

the-amazing-race-20060717000554109.jpg

All team photos: Robert Voets/CBS

Name: Rob Diaz

Hometown: Los Angeles

Name: Kimberly Chabolla

Hometown: Los Angeles

Relationship: Dating

Rob and Kimberly met while bartending and have been dating for the last two years. Their relationship has experienced some rocky moments, yet they recently decided to take a leap and move in together. They are both looking to the Race to test the strength of their relationship and prove to them that they were meant to be together.

again, yet another standard, predictable pick

He doesn't seem like the nicest guy. He reminds me of the guy from a few seasons ago that kept screaming "Victoriaaaaaa" at his wife all the time. This guy just hasn't had the years of training to get to be that big of an a$$ yet.

Dep

these two are a saturday night live sketch come to life . . . .. right babe . .lol

I watched Sundays show again last night (I taped it for a friend who missed it) and I didnt relly notice these two the first time I watched it, but last night I noticed them, well more Rob then Kim, I am getting a Jon and Vic vibe from them and I am not liking it lol. Hopefully it will get better!

They are awful, why are they still dating?

My thoughts exactly. How did these 2 ever get together in the first place? :blink: They are definitely oil and water. I am betting that they won't last much longer in the race.

It's an edited tv show.

Definitely the Colin/Christie, Jonathon/Victoria, Lake/Michelle team this season. I hold to my pre-season prediction that they'll finish somewhere in the middle.

they (or is it just she) reminds me of ron and kelly (was her name kelly? i really can't remember....the military guy and his annoying gf....) from a few seasons ago.....

...and she works in public relations...go figure.

Yeah, he does seem to be an abrasive type....But like was mentioned above, it is an edited tv show. Naturally, they want to make them look as bad as possible. Makes for good tv. :lol:

I think these two make a good couple... At least their common bond is they disagree with each other in an equally obnoxious way

Man, they must absolutely HATE the editing job being done on them...I think just about everyone in the U.S. wants to slap them upside the head-me included! <_<

My least favorite couple. He's right up there with Peter as my least favorite contestant. She's no prize, either.

He's a schmuck and she's an enabler. They deserve each other.

Tonight reminded me of that Seinfeld episode where Jerry's agent keep saying, " Now don't freak out Jerry. Are you freaking out??" And Jerry says 'I am NOT freaking out." But since she keeps drumming that into his head he really does freak out!

Are y'all FREAKED OUT yet???